剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Gena did the funniest thing last night.
吉娜昨晚特别逗
I asked her what she was doing this summer
我问她今年暑假在干什么
and she sent me an ISIS recruitment video.
她给我发了一份ISIS的招募视频
That's funny. Right?
有趣 对吧
Man, they're gonna be the end of civilization.
他们将是文明的终结
Nick! Over here! Alley-oop!
尼克 这里
I should've filmed that. Gena loves basketball fails.
我应该拍下来的 吉娜喜欢篮球丢人视频
Isn't she kind of with DeVon now?
她不是和德文在一起了吗
Oh, yeah. I heard they cheesed each other
是的 我听说他们在图书馆
in the library until it was hot fondue.
搞得火热啊
I don't think that's true. But they are dating.
这不是真的吧 但他们在约会
That's fine. We're friends for now.
没关系 我们现在是朋友
Nick is right. Even if a guy likes me,
尼克是对的 即使男人喜欢我
we can still be friends. Totally.
我们仍然可以是朋友 就是
I'm friends with a lot of guys that like me.
很多喜欢我的男人都是我朋友
Oh, yeah.
妙啊
Did you notice that some of the butt
你注意到有部分屁♥股♥
is on the outside of the bathing suit?
在泳衣外面吗
I did. You have a keen eye for detail.
注意到了 你细节观察得很好啊
How the light glints off of her mound. Okay. God.
瞧她屁♥股♥上的光泽 天啊
Nick, you're such a sucker.
尼克 你真是个笨蛋
Gena is using you for your friendship.
吉娜在利用你的友谊
She's putting you in the friend zone.
她把你放在友谊区
The friend zone is not a real thing, Jay.
哪有友谊区这回事 杰伊
You mean like the J-spot?
你是说像J点一样
I think you mean the G-spot, and maybe that's real?
你指的是G点吧 有这东西
I don't know. No, I mean the Jspot.
我不知道 不 我指的是J点
All I know is, I actually like getting to know Gena.
我只知道 我其实很想了解吉娜
What? For real.
什么 真的
I'm so proud of you, Nicholas!
我真为你骄傲 尼克拉斯
And the G-spot is very real. Ask your mother.
G点真的有 问问你妈
She's hit mine several times.
她碰到我的好几次
Gross. Who wants a quinoa burger?
真恶心 谁想要奎诺阿汉堡
Well, if lunch is almost ready,
午餐快好啦
I am going to pop over to the little boy's room.
那我去下卫生间
I'm sorry I said that. Just pee in the pool, dude.
很抱歉这么说 在泳池里尿呗
No, Jay. That's gross.
不 杰伊 那太恶心了
I've literally been peeing through this entire conversation.
我一边聊天一边尿呢
Jay! I think I'm sick. It just won't stop.
杰伊 我好像病了 停不下来了
Jesus. I have been drinking a lot of pool water.
天啊 但我喝了不少泳池水
They never keep the good drugs in the pool house.
泳池房♥里从来没好药
Hark! I am the beast, and Leah's bathing suit, 'tis the sun.
我是禽兽 利亚的泳衣 太阳啊
Half of her ass was in there.
她一半的屁♥股♥都被这个包着
You should take a whiff.
闻一下吧
No! I'm not gonna do that.
不 我才不要
Nick's whole family is out there.
尼克全家都在外面呢
Come on. Did you see the wedgie she had?
来吧 你看到她泳衣夹到屁♥股♥里了吧
That chip was dragged through the salsa.
这里可是被夹过的哦
Wow, it sure was though, wasn't it?
确实啊 不是吗
Come on, it's just us. Nobody's gonna know.
这里只有我们 没人会知道
Eat up, fat boy. Yeah, I could have a snack.
吃吧 胖小子 我可以吃点零食
Here we go. Take a whiff.
来吧 闻一闻
Well? What say you?
怎么样
It mostly just smells like chlorine,
基本上都是氯的味道
but I know that her wet naked body was against it.
但之前她湿身穿过呢
Good boy. Make it personal.
好小子 挺会联想的
Leah thinks it's responsible that you wear a UV shirt.
利亚觉得穿紫外线衣最好
Yes, she does, 'cause taking care of your skin
是的 保养皮肤
means you take care of yourself.
就是对自己负责
And Leah notices that. And her skin is so beautiful.
利亚发现了 她的皮肤真好
Yeah, the mom's skin is not bad either.
是的 妈妈的皮肤也不错
No, not the mom. Leah!
不 不是妈妈 利亚
I want Leah! Hi!
我要利亚
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm sorry! Oh, my God!
对不起 天哪
Shut the door already!
关门啊
Okay. Oh, my God!
好 天哪
Holy fucking shit! What do I do? Finish.
该死 我该怎么办 射出来啊
Absolutely not. This is a nightmare.
绝对不行 这是一场噩梦
A nightmare is not finishing.
没射才是噩梦呢
It's unhealthy. We've gotta get out of here.
这不健康 我们得离开这里
I don't see a sign anywhere that says,
我没看到哪里写了
Don't jerk off to our daughter.
不能对我们女儿撸管啊
It's implied!
这还用说吗
Well, they gotta make this stuff clear, friend.
他们得说清楚啊 朋友
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Dr. Birch, can I eat my quinoa burger in the pool?
伯奇医生 我能在泳池吃奎诺阿汉堡吗
I'm still peeing.
我还在小便
Jay, honey, I'm honestly a little concerned.
杰伊 亲爱的 我真的有点担心
It's nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
I pee once a week for half an hour.
我每周尿一次 一次半小时
You have no upper body strength.
你没有上肢力量啊
Oh, my dick!
我的鸡鸡
I fucking love this kid.
我真爱这个孩子
Okay, calm down, Andrew.
冷静 安德鲁
Maybe she thought I was just peeing against the wall.
也许她以为我只是在对着墙撒尿
Or scratching my penis with a very sturdy grip.
或是在大力挠鸡鸡
It's going to be fine. No, it's not.
一切都会好起来的 不会的
What? She saw everything.
什么 她看到了一切
Who said that? She's going to tell everyone.
谁说的 她会告诉大家的
Oh, God. Nice tits, fat boy.
天哪 好奶♥子♥ 胖小子
Can you pass the parmigiano please?
能把帕米贾诺递给我吗
Parmigiano? Really, Shannon?
帕米贾诺 不是吧 香农
Mom, just say Parmesan. You're not Carmela Soprano.
妈 帕尔马就行了 你不是卡梅拉·索普拉诺
What?
怎么了
Hey, girls. How's it... going?
姑娘们 怎么样啊
How's it going? Let me see. This bitch had an affair,
怎么样 我想一下 这婊♥子♥有外遇
and then put you in the basement.
然后让你住地下室
It's going bad!
很不好
It's going fine. Cool.
挺好 酷
Well, I'm gonna go back down to my Blues Traveler special
我回去看电视指南台的
on the TV guide channel. Let's go with saddy Daddy!
《蓝调旅行》的特别节目了 一起吧
I'll come watch with you. Right on.
我和你一起 好啊
So here's what you need to know about John Popper.
你得了解一下约翰·波普
He wears a fishing vest, but he doesn't fish.
他穿钓鱼背心 但他不钓鱼
Okay, this is a tough one. Okay.
这问题很棘手 好的
Candy corn or peach?
甜玉米还是桃子
Candy corn. Really?
甜玉米 真的吗
Yeah, they look like rotten Dracula teeth.
是的 它们看起来像腐朽的吸血鬼牙齿
Okay. Okay. Florida...
好的 佛罗里达
...or a steaming pile of shit.
还是一堆热气腾腾的屎
Who took the shit? Someone from Florida.
谁拉的 佛罗里达的某人
Oh no! It's gonna be full of those big onion rings and bath salts.
不 到处都会是大洋葱圈和浴盐的
Yummy.
好吃
Yummy.
好吃
This game is so fun. I have to play it with DeVon.
这个游戏太有趣了 我要和德文一起玩
Yeah. Well, it's just a game.
是啊 这只是一场游戏
Shit, we've been talking for two hours.
我♥操♥ 我们已经聊了两个小时了
And I left my grandmother in that freezing cold bath.
我祖母还在冰浴缸里呢
What? I'm joking. Come on!
什么 我开玩笑的 拜托
I don't know what your culture does.
你们这什么传统
Racism. It's not racism.
种族歧视 才不是
No, I just wrap her up in tortillas and put her to bed.
不 我只是把她裹进玉米饼 然后扔上♥床♥
Okay, good. I do have to go though,
好吧 我真得走了
and we didn't do any of our workbook.
我们还没做练习册呢
Do you want to come over tomorrow and finish it?
你想明天过来一起做完吗
To your place? Yeah.
去你家 对啊
Uh, sure, that sounds great. Cool.
好啊 听起来很棒 酷
Great. Yeah.
好 嗯
Cool. Honestly, I do have to get my grandmother out of the bath.
酷 我真得把我祖母从浴缸弄出来了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表