剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Fat.
胖了
I'm doomed.
我完了
I'm gonna end up a baby man, like Coach Steve.
我会变成一个巨婴 像史蒂夫教练一样
Dude's a half wit.
这老兄真是个蠢货
He said the scale at the pediatrician's
他说儿科的秤
was the best video game he ever played.
是他玩过最好玩的电子游戏
That was a good game. I gotta take a leak.
那是个好游戏 我得去拉泡尿
No!
不
No! My pube!
不 我的阴毛
Ah, he fell out. Nick...
他掉下去了 尼克
Are you okay? Don't leave me here.
你还好吗 别把我留在这
Not like this. Please?
不要这样 求你了
Oh my God. Is he dying?
我的天 他要死了吗
Blow me into the toilet.
把我吹进马桶里
Craig, don't talk like that.
克雷格 别说这样的话
I don't want someone to come in here
我不想之后有人过来
and be like, "Ew, loose pube."
然后说 "恶心 掉了的阴毛"
I don't want too lose you. Do it for me.
我不想失去你 就当是为了我
Goodbye. I'm never gonna forget--
再见 我永远不会忘记...
Nick, you're supposed to be growing more pubic hair.
尼克 你应该长多点阴毛
Not losing the ones you have!
而不是失去那些你仅有的
What the hell is wrong with me? You're going backwards.
我究竟是怎么了 你在倒♥退♥
Your hormone monster is in complete denial.
你的荷尔蒙怪物拒绝接受现实
I don't know what to do. We gotta get rid of him,
我不知道该怎么做 我们得除掉他
and we gotta do it now before it's too damn late.
我们得趁早动手
Look at him. He's ratchet.
瞧瞧他 他真可怜
I know.
我知道
Hey, you know what you should do?
你知道该怎么做吗
Take your pillow and smother him until he's dead!
用你的枕头捂死他
What? I can't kill my own hormone monster.
什么 我不能杀了自己的荷尔蒙怪兽
He's all I have.
他是我的一切
We'll get you a new one, buddy. A better one!
我会给你找个新的 老兄 更好的
And you'll have a great big bushels of pubic hair
你会长一大堆的阴毛
and you'll be coming all day long.
能射一整天
That does sound nice, in theory, but...
理论上听起来很棒 但是
No, I can't. So, what?
不 我不能这么做 那你想怎样
You're just gonna have a little toddler crotch?
以后揣着一条小鸡♥巴♥吗
Is that what you want, you little crotch toddler?
这是你想要的吗 你这个小鸡♥巴♥
No! So then do it.
不 那就把他弄死
What are you doing, Nick?
你在做什么 尼克
I'm sorry. I have to.
我很抱歉 我必须这么做
Please, stop!
求你了 快停下
He's leaking.
他爆浆了
Shut the fuck up, Nick! Kill him.
把嘴闭上 尼克 杀了他
Please!
求你了
Think of everything he's done to you.
想想他都对你做过什么
I know, but... Please don't do this!
我知道 但是... 请别这么做
Silence him forever!
弄死他
I can't. I can't do it.
不行 我办不到
Oh God. What am I gonna do?
天啊 我该怎么办
Fuck you, man. Fuck with me, I fuck with you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你敢搞我 我就搞死你
Nah, man, I love you, brother.
不 我爱你 兄弟
You're crazy, but I love you.
你疯了 但我爱你
You know? I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
You know, ride and die, baby.
我会和你生死相依的 宝贝
Marty, I'm feeling guilty about waxing Andrew's lip.
马蒂 我们不该给安德鲁拔胡子的
What? It's crazy. That already happened.
什么 你疯了 木已成舟了
We should've just let him be.
我们应该随他的
He's too developed for his age. The kid's a freak!
他太早熟了 那孩子是个怪胎
What kind of a man would say that about his own son?
什么样的人会对自己的儿子说这样的话
Maybe he's just not ready for his little boy to grow up.
也许他只是没准备好接受孩子长大了
Either that or he's a complete bunghole.
要么就是他是个彻头彻尾的混球
Can we go inside?
我们能进去吗
I know the people can't see me, but I feel kind of exposed.
我知道别人看不到我 但我觉得有些裸♥露♥
Jessi! Hey guys.
杰西 你们好呀
Thank God. Where were you? We were so scared.
谢天谢地 你去哪了 我们太害怕了
I know. I'm really sorry.
我知道 真的很抱歉
We're sorry. We need to do better.
我们才应该抱歉 我们得做得更好
We love you so much.
我们太爱你了
We promise we're going to work this out. Yes.
我们保证会解决这个问题 没错
You guys are gonna get back together?
你们要复合了吗
Well... Oh, honey. No.
那个... 亲爱的 不是的
No, no, no, no. One no is fine, Shannon.
不不不不 说一个不就好了 香农
I meant, we'll find our way through this.
我们会一起想办法解决的
All of us. You and me, and your dad--
我们所有人 你 我 还有你♥爸♥
Cantor Dina. Don't forget about her.
还有康托·迪内尔 别忘了她
And your father's pot dealer, Edgar.
还有你♥爸♥的毒贩子 埃德加
I never took a bath with Edgar.
我从未和埃德加一起洗过澡
No, you just buy dime bags from him.
是啊 你只是从他那买♥♥十美金一包的大♥麻♥
Grams, Shannon. You sound so old right now.
现在按克算了 香农 代沟啊
And Edgar's main business is window tinting, by the way.
顺便提一句 埃德加的主业是给窗户贴膜
Our point, Jessi...
我们想说的是 杰西
Jessi? Where'd she go?
杰西 她去哪了
Look at her. I'm so glad she's home.
瞧瞧她 我很高兴她回家了
I know. I thought for sure we were going to get a finger
是啊 我还以为要在邮箱里
or a little shoe in the mail or something.
发现一根手指或者小鞋什么的了
Jesus, Greg! What?
天啊 格雷格 怎么了
I'm saying, like, I'm psyched.
我是说我很激动
Not psyched, but like, you know, relieved.
也不是激动 如释重负吧
No, you know what? I'm fucking psyched.
不 我就是激动极了
You can stop your crying. Jay's back.
你们可以不用哭了 杰伊回来了
Well then who's been using the elliptical?
那是谁在用椭圆机
Thin!
瘦
I'll never be thin.
我永远瘦不下来
It's hopeless, Duke.
我很绝望 公爵
I'm gonna be a tiny loser forever. Enough of that!
我一辈子都是个小失败者 够了
You're Nick...
你可是尼克
Birch.
小婊砸
I know, but I'm so much shorter than--
我知道 但我矮多了...
Nick, small men do great things.
尼克 小个子能成大事
Napoleon. David Miscavige.
拿破仑 大卫·密斯凯维吉
They couldn't rely on their height.
他们不能依靠身高
They had to rely on their cunning.
他们要依靠聪明才智
Kevin Hart is the shortest man in America,
凯文·哈特是全美国最矮的男人
and he sells out football stadiums,
可他的表演 整个橄榄球场都座无虚席
where huge men play for two seasons and get brain damage.
大块头们在里面踢两季 撞坏脑子
Justice. Yeah, huge guys get brain damage.
正义 大块头会撞坏脑子
That's what I'm saying, Nick.
我说了啊 尼克
You should carry a gun. What'd you say?
你应该带把枪 你说什么
**You never feel bigger*
*你不会觉得更厉害
**Than when you pull the trigger*
*除非你扣下扳机
**The first man you kill*
*你杀的第一个人
*It is quite a thrill...* What?
*多么令人激动* 什么
**But from then on out it's all downhill*
*从那以后就会开始消减
**Oh, murder, murder everybody*
*谋杀谋杀所有人
Have you ever murdered anyone, dude?
你有杀过人吗 老兄
Only Natalie Wood.
只有娜塔莉·伍德
I thought that was Christopher Walken.
我以为是克里斯托弗·沃肯干的
He helped.
他帮的忙
I don't want to play today.
我今天不想上场
We're just gonna get our asses kicked. I know.
我们只会被打得屁滚尿流 我知道
Maybe we should just use our cunning?
也许我们应该用技巧
Cunning? We talking about eating pussy?
技巧 是在说舔♥阴♥道吗
Too bad you lost your womb broom.
可惜你的"子♥宫♥扫帚"没了
My womb broom? Womb broom! Your mustache.
"子♥宫♥扫帚" "子♥宫♥扫帚" 你的胡子
It's a little term I picked up in the marines.
我在海军陆战队学到的
I'd follow that guy to the bottom of the ocean.
我会追随这家伙到海底去
What? The point is, let's get out there
什么 重点是 我们上场
and eat the other team's pussy.
去舔对面的阴♥道♥
Yeah.
好吧
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表