剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I think he might secretly be an old man.
我觉得他也许是个老头
Yeah, I've heard that too.
我也听说了
Are you gonna call the cops?
你会报♥警♥吗
No, but I am gonna call your dad to pick you up.
不会 但是我会打电♥话♥让你♥爸♥来接你
I think your mom's on too much klonopin to drive.
你妈抗焦虑药吃太多可能开不了车了
Yeah, she basically asleep.
她一直都在昏睡
You look beautiful, Steve.
史蒂夫 你看起来很帅
I feel kind of nervous, you know?
我有点紧张
I'm just a little fuzzy on the details.
细节上我还是有点含糊
Come on. You got it, baby.
没事 你没问题的
I think I put my pener in her sweetie?
我把我的鸡鸡放进她的蜜♥穴♥里
That's it, man.
对啦
Your pener is a choo-choo train and her sweetie is a townie.
你的鸡鸡就是一列火车 她的蜜♥穴♥是隧♥道♥
What if I'm not good at it? What are you gonna do?
那我要是做不好呢 你怎么办
Exactly. What am I going to do?
对啊 我该怎么办
**You wanna do sex But you're filled with doubt*
*你想做♥爱♥可是还不太明白
**What if my pener gets shy And nothing comes out*
*如果我的鸡鸡打蔫怎么都硬不起来
**Just remember what I told you When you're feeling afraid*
*记着我说的 当你不知如何是好
**Even my guy, Forest Gump*
*就连阿甘
**He once got laid*
*都打过一炮
**I wanna do sex on a lady*
*好想跟女人做♥爱♥
**But I'm not really sure I can*
*可我能不能行我也不知道
**Make my pener puke like a baby*
*让我的鸡鸡像婴儿那样吐奶
**But there's a couple things I don't understand*
*可还是有些事情我并不知道
**Do like the birds do the bees*
*就像鸟儿繁衍 蜜蜂采蜜
**And make my wee wee sneeze In a lady...*
*我会让我的小鸡鸡颤抖在女人的身体里
Come on, Steve. You gotta believe in yourself, baby.
史蒂夫 你要雄起
Okay, I'm confident now!
我雄心勃勃了
**I'll spiff up my little fellow Make it stand up proud*
*我会让我的小兄弟傲然挺立
**And where my cherry pops It's going to be awesomely loud...*
*我破处的时候会惊天动地
*- *Oh, ye* - *I'll chew on her hair*
*-牛逼* -*我要咬她的头发
** I'll lick on her face*
*还要舔她的脸蛋
**Then I'll go number three in the Lady Place...*
*然后我就尿到她的身体里
Yeah, baby!
牛逼
**I'm gonna do sex on a lady*
*我要和女人打炮
**And that lady's gonna do sex on me...*
*她也要和我打炮
Both ways, baby.
有男上也有女上 宝贝
**We'll be just like a mommy and daddy*
*我们会成为妈妈和爸爸
*Yeah, we're gonna touch parts where we pee*
我们屎也要屎在一起
**We're gonna fill each other with goo*
*我要用粘稠的液体填满她的身体
*- *Play hide the sausage...* - *And maybe some bacon too*
*香肠不见了* *熏肉也不见了
**I'm not gonna stop till I'm through*
*在我发射之前不会停下
**Doing sex on a lady*
*和一个女生做♥爱♥
You got a beautiful voice, man.
你唱得真好 老兄
I tell you all the time, but you're the man, baby.
就像我一直跟你说的 你是个男人
You know, it's not too late to make this a triple date.
现在变成六人约会还为时不晚
You guys are not coming on my date. Nickie,
你们不能参加我的约会 尼克
we just wanna watch you talk to a girl. Yeah.
我们只是想看你和女生聊天 没错
Maybe get a couple candid pictures. I love candids.
也许我们能偷♥拍♥几张照片 我喜欢偷♥拍♥
Yeah, let them come.
是啊 让他们来吧
Maybe they can take my place on this date.
也许他们能替我去约会呢
Andrew! Loud Lola!
安德鲁 洛拉 吓死我了
You're late! It begins.
你迟到了 又开始了
Andrew, sweetheart, you're gonna have a wonderful time.
安德鲁宝贝 你会度过一段难忘的时光的
But please, get out. She's shaking the car.
但是快下车 她正在"车震"
Geometry.
几何学的魅力
Andrew! This is a date!
安德鲁 我们在约会
If my breath doesn't smell like garlic fries in the next minute,
如果我在接下来的一分钟以内不给你口♥交♥
I'm gonna freak.
我会抓狂的
Please don't leave me alone with her.
请别让我单独和她在一起
Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.
别担心 我不走
Nick, it's time to get a soda. Soda time!
尼克 去喝杯苏打水吧 苏打时间
Andrew, I'm going somewhere. Sorry.
安德鲁 我要走了 抱歉了
Look, Andrew! I'm Quidditch.
看啊 安德鲁 我是魁地奇
Oh, hey, Coach Steve. Or should I say Gary?
史蒂夫教练 还是叫你加里啊
Oh, hey, Jay's Mom's son, Jay. Or should I say, Jay?
杰伊妈妈的儿子杰伊 还是叫你杰伊啊
I brought your mom some flowers and you some illegal fireworks.
我给你妈妈带了几束花 给你带了个非法的烟花
You got nothing but Nut-n-Butt Blasters? Rad!
你带来了屁♥股♥蛋蛋烟花吗 太棒了
Yeah, no matter where you point them,
没错 无论你放在哪里
they're definitely gonna blast off your nuts and your butt.
你的屁♥股♥和蛋蛋绝对会一飞冲天
Especially if my nuts are in my butt.
尤其是我的蛋蛋在屁♥股♥里
Oh, all right.
好吧
Hello, Steve.
史蒂夫
You look so handsome. And you're such a pretty woman.
你真帅 你也很漂亮
You remind me of Julia Roberts
你让我想起了我最喜欢
from my favorite Julia Roberts movie,
茱莉娅·罗伯茨演的一部电影
Sleeping with the Enemy.
《与敌共眠》
Well, tonight, you'll be sleeping with me.
但今晚 你睡的是我
Choo-choo! All aboard, Steve!
请上船 史蒂夫
Don't forget to close your mouth and shoot boogers on her face!
要记得 少说话 多颜♥射♥
Yeah, okay, dude.
好吧 老兄
Don't worry about it. Those have been taken care of.
不用了 这两杯付过钱了
Taken care of? What?
付过钱了 谁付的
Oh, look at that.
快看啊
I told that guy one soda, two straws.
我跟店员说的是一杯苏打水 两根吸管
It's still cute. Yeah, but it's not my vision.
依旧很温馨 但这不是我的愿景
Oh, my God. Gena and DeVon?
我的天 吉娜和德文
What a surprise to see you guys here.
你俩怎么在这
Come on, Devin. You know this is my spot.
省省吧 德温 你知道这是我的地盘
DeVon, I just didn't think that you could golf anymore
德文 我不觉得你得了风湿性关节炎
with your rheumatoid arthritis. I'm not an old man.
还能打高尔夫 我又不是老头
Hey, Nick. Hey.
尼克 你好
I'm sorry that I didn't text you back.
抱歉我没回你的消息
That's fine. I've moved on. Really?
没关系 我翻篇儿了 真的吗
And it's very sweet of you to be DeVon's caregiver.
你成为了德文的护工真是太好了
Excuse me? Why is everyone calling me an old man?
你说什么 为什么所有人都叫我老头
Don't get him worked up. It's very bad for his blood pressure.
别让他激动 他有高血压
Oh, my God!
我的老天
Your arts and crafts room. Nice.
你的工艺美术室 太棒了
This is the only room in the house
这是这栋房♥子里
that doesn't smell like a Whopper Jr.
只有这个房♥间闻不到小华堡的味道
You know, Mrs. Jay, I gotta be honest with ya.
杰伊夫人 说实话
I know I seem like a real gigolo,
我知道我看起来像小白脸
but actually, I'm a little nervous, because I'm a total virgin.
但其实我有点紧张 因为我是个处♥男♥
Oh, you want to play games.
你喜欢角色扮演啊
So is this your first time? Yeah!
所以这是你的第一次吗 是的
And you need me to teach you. Exactly.
你需要我这个老司机教教你 没错
Well, I'm a very strict teacher. I don't like that!
我可是个严厉的老师哦 我不喜欢这样
Happy National Pants-ing Week to you--
全国脱裤日快乐
Why are you making wet on my neck?
你为什么在舔我的脖子
Do you mind if I eat a banana while we do this?
你介意我吃根香蕉吗
This banana's so good.
香蕉真好吃
Oh, Mylanta!
天啊
Now you're touching my peen and it feels stupendous!
你在摸我的小鸡鸡 它变大了
Tell her the salad needs a little pepper!
跟她说你的鸡儿已经饥渴难耐了
Shut the fuck up, man. Get outta here.
你给我闭嘴 滚出去
All right, man. You do you, baby.
好吧老弟 你爽你的吧
I just wanna tell you, ADHD medicines really work,
我跟你说 就你女儿而言
you know, in terms of your daughter.
多动症药物起作用了
I really screwed up.
我感觉好难受
Hush, puppy.
宝贝
Oh, Jesse...
杰西
Who You're a thief!
是谁 你是个小偷
What the You're a bad person.
什么... 你是个坏人
Who's saying that?
谁在说话
Oh, this motherfucker?
这个混♥蛋♥
Good dusk to you, ladies. What the hell?
很高兴见到你们 什么鬼
Hello, Shame Wizard.
你好啊 羞耻巫师
Shame Wizard? What the--
羞耻巫师 什么鬼
I've come for the little thief. Me?
我是因为这个小偷来的 我吗
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表