剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, Mom? I just want to say,
妈妈 我只想说
thanks for not getting tempted by a vixen.
还好你没被狐狸精勾走
It's so much easier to study in the library.
在图书馆学习要容易得多
My place is so crazy.
我家太疯狂了
'Cause of your two brothers who like 90's basketball?
因为你两个兄弟喜欢九十年代的篮球
Good memory. I listened.
记忆力不错啊 我有在听
You listened. Yeah.
你听了 是呀
She smells good. Bite her hand.
她闻起来很香 咬她的手
What's this? Hey. Is it a treat?
这是什么 礼物吗
A treat for me?
送我的
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
What do you mean, nothing? Tell me.
什么叫没事 告诉我
Can you keep a secret? I don't know.
你能保守秘密吗 我不知道
Promise? I promise I'll keep it a secret.
保证 我保证会保守秘密
I haven't told anyone about Andrew's milk baths.
我没告诉任何人安德鲁的牛奶浴
He has them for his eczema.
为了治湿疹的
I shouldn't have just said that. Just tell me the secret.
我不该说的 告诉我吧
Okay. I guess, like,
好吧 那个
DeVon and Devin broke up. Really?
德文和德温分手了 真的吗
And I guess it's because DeVon maybe likes me now?
可能是因为德文喜欢上我了
Yeah. How does it make you feel?
你什么感觉
Excited. Really?
兴奋 真的吗
Yeah, I mean, 'cause it's DeVon. I mean, come on.
那可是德文诶 拜托
Yeah. I always kind of liked him.
嗯 我一直挺喜欢他的
I guess so. I mean, I get it. You know, he's DeVon.
我明白了 毕竟他是德文
He's cool. He's funny. He's... Yeah.
他又酷又有趣 他 是的
...totally black. What?
是黑人 什么
Say it louder.
大声点
She didn't hear your race comment.
她没听到你的种族评论
I said, "That's great." I'm really happy for you.
我说太好了 真为你高兴
Yeah, although it is kind of weird,
虽然有点奇怪
'cause he never really talked to me before.
因为他没跟我说过话
That is weird, isn't it? Yeah.
这很奇怪 不是吗 是的
It makes you think a little bit, right? Like
会让你多想吧
what are his intentions, right?
他有什么企图
Sorry, where were we?
抱歉 我们说到哪了
You were talking about DeVon being black,
你在说德文是黑人
and you were saying it to a Latin girl.
还是对拉丁女生说的
Ah, great recap. Hey, you gotta listen.
回忆得真好 你得认真听
Missy? What are you doing?
米西 你在做什么
What? It's just a body, you guys, and I am owning it.
怎么了 身体嘛 这是我的
Yeah. Being comfortable in your body
她们说享受自己的身体
makes you beautiful they say.
会显得很美丽
Sing it! Oh my God.
唱出来 天啊
Did your moms tell you that?
你妈告诉你的吗
I bet they're on that website, Ugly Girls are Pretty Too.
我打赌她们肯定上"丑女也美丽"的网站
But they aren't, are they, Lola? No, they're not.
但她们不美吧 洛拉 当然
Missy, I think we need to remember
米西 我们得记住
that not everyone went to the Korean spa.
并不是所有人都去韩式水疗
I wanna be really body positive. It's just that--
我也想欣赏身体 只是
I see what you're saying. Yeah, I'm kind of directly saying,
我明白你的意思 我说得很明白了
like, put your clothes on. You want me to put my shirt on.
把你的衣服穿上 你想让我穿上衣服
Yeah. I really am not comfortable with subtext.
我不喜欢话里有话
Hi, Missy. Hey, Andrew.
米西 安德鲁
I just want to apologize if I made you feel weird.
如果我让你觉得奇怪 我道个歉
I have literally no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Our bodies, they're changing. Right.
我们的身体在改变 嗯
And if the way boys look at girls makes you uncomfortable,
如果男孩看女孩的方式让你觉得不舒服
then I'm sorry. Well, that's very sweet
那我很抱歉 你真好
'Cause I'm just trying to be a good guy, Missy.
我想做个好人 米西
But it's hard. Oh, okay, well
但是很难 好吧 好吧
It's hard in today's world. Everyone's on their screens
现在好难哦 大家都盯着屏幕
and everything's moving a mile a minute.
一切移♥动♥得太快了
I guess what I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
if neither of us is married in three years,
如果我们三年内不结婚
should we just get hitched?
咱俩就在一起吧
I... I'll take that as a soft no.
我 我就当做是婉拒吧
I think, Gena likes DeVon.
我觉得吉娜喜欢德文
I think I just proposed to Missy.
我刚向米西求婚了
I think I've cheesed my jeans 11 times today,
我今天把牛仔裤弄湿11次了
but I'm going for a record 13.
但我要破纪录13次
Oh, God!
天哪
Hey, Jess. What?
小杰 嗯
Please take off your headphones.
请脱下耳机
I heard that you saw Dina at the Korean spa.
我听说你在韩式水疗看到迪娜了
Yeah, I did.
是的
I guess, we've both seen her naked now? So, that's awesome.
现在我们都见过她裸体了 太棒了
Jesse... What? She's got a great body.
杰西 怎么了 她身材很好
It's way better than yours.
比你的好多了
That's a really bitchy thing to say. Oh, is it?
这么说不好吧 是吗
'Cause you're so wonderful? Honey!
因为你很棒吗 亲爱的
You had an affair and then forced dad to live in the basement.
你有外遇 然后强迫爸爸住在地下室
Okay, Jesse. What exactly do you want from me?
杰西 你希望我怎么做
I want you to be a grown up and tell me what's going to happen!
我希望你能成熟点 告诉我以后怎么办
I don't know what's going to happen. Oh my God.
我不知道啊 天啊
I don't know! You're the one crying?
我不知道 你还哭起来了
Stop it. Please.
别这样 拜托
Stop being so mean to me.
别对我这么刻薄
Well, then stop fucking up my life, you short-neck bitch!
那别烦我了 短脖子贱♥货♥
Go to your room! I'm already in my room!
回你房♥间 这就是我房♥间
You go to your room! Fine!
你给我回房♥间 好吧
That was beautiful. No notes!
太酷炫了 不解释
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表