剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Too bad it's bullshit! What?
都是扯淡的 什么
You look like a boy!
你像个男孩
Jeez Louise. Your chest is concave. It's like a spoon.
路易 你的胸是凹的 像把勺子
My mom says I'm going to develop in my own time.
我妈妈说以后会长大的
You fell for that? Holy heck!
你信了 天啊
You're ugly and stupid!
你又丑又蠢
My mom wouldn't lie to me. She's my best friend.
我妈妈不会对我撒谎 她是我最好的朋友
Best friend? What a bleeping loser.
最好的朋友 真是个垃圾
Your hope is embarrassing.
你的愿望太尬了
Don't listen to her, Missy. I find your hope winning.
米西 别听她的 你的愿望会实现的
What do you know, Fillion?
你懂什么 菲利安
You're just a sex symbol for nerds and geriatrics.
你只是书呆子和老年病的性象征
Gasp! And you have way more hair than you really need.
天啊 而且你的体毛过剩了
Do I? I've wondered that before.
是吗 我以前还真想过
You make me sick. Oh! You're really mean.
真恶心 你嘴好毒
I'm honest! Take a hard look in the mirror, lady.
我很诚实 女士 请照镜子
You look like an understuffed scarecrow
你像穿着婴儿工装裤的
in those Baby Gap overalls.
矮胖稻草人
I'm just more focused on function than fashion... I guess.
比起时尚 我更注重实用性嘛
News flash: Nobody wants to see that bummer of a body.
新闻快讯 没人喜欢这种身材
Holy Schnikes. Cover it up, you sock puppet.
天啊 遮起来 小傀儡
Maybe I should. Do you have one
也许吧 你有给桶状胸
in size big boy fatty barrel-chest fatso?
男胖子穿的码吗
It's for a friend.
给我朋友穿一下
So, how's Jesse holding up?
杰西怎么样了
I cannot believe she ran away with Jay.
她竟然和杰伊一起逃走了
It's a real cry for help.
这是呼救声
Remember when Judd ran away and then came back a week later?
还记得贾德逃跑了一周回来吗
How do you know I'm the original Judd?
你怎么知道我是原来的贾德
If you were an impostor, I'd love you even more.
如果你是假的 我会更爱你
I'm pretty sure Jesse's fine. We've been focused on...
杰西应该很好 我们一直在关注
some other things.
其他事情
Two things in particular.
尤其是那两个
What are you little perverts talking about?
你们这些小变♥态♥在说什么
Oh, it's nothing.
没什么
There's this new girl at school. Well, she's not new.
学校来了个新女孩 她不是新来的
But let's just say her body is.
但她的身体是
Hey, we're talking tits? Sorry I'm late. Traffic was terrible.
在聊奶♥子♥ 抱歉迟到了 路上太堵了
But you had time to stop for coffee.
你还有时间买♥♥咖啡
Joke's on you. I brought this from home.
别闹 我从家带的
So what I reused the cup.
所以呢 我重复使用杯子
Now, hold on.
等等
You boys don't just like this girl for her body, do you?
你们不是因为她的身材才喜欢她吧
No. No, she has a nice face, too.
不 不 她长得也好看
Have you even spoken to her?
你跟她说话了吗
Yes, Leah.
是的 利亚
I've spoken to her.
我和她说话了
Hey, if you're sick, you know, just stay home.
如果你病了 就待在家里吧
Okay, let's say I do like her breasts.
如果我喜欢她的胸
I mean, what's wrong with that?
有什么不对吗
Well, there's nothing wrong with it per se.
这本身没有什么问题
I mean, even I can appreciate a nice set of boobs.
我也很喜欢大胸
This is vodka. Listen, you want me sharp or what?
这是伏特加 你想不想我精神点啊
But it's how you guys are talking about it.
但你们谈论的方式不对
I'm sorry, you look at boobs, like, in a lesbian way?
抱歉 你像女同一样看胸部吗
No.
不
Women just admire each other's bodies
女人只是以和男人不同的方式
in a way that men don't. Exactly.
欣赏彼此的身材 没错
Andrew, I think the mother and the sister are about to fuck.
安德鲁 妈妈和姐姐要做♥爱♥了
Do you not know their names? We're over here all the time.
你不知道她们的名字吗 我们老来啊
Sorry, yes. Lexi and Rita are about to fuck.
对不起 莱克茜和丽塔要做♥爱♥了
So, I just want to clarify. It's okay for us to like boobs?
说清楚 我们喜欢胸部没问题吧
Yes, but you can't treat a woman like her boobs are all she is.
是的 但你不能以胸待人
And if you're really interested in this girl, get to know her.
如果你真的对这个女孩感兴趣 就去了解她
Get to know her. Perhaps I shall.
了解她 也许会哦
Don't say it like that, Dr. Tiny.
别阴阳怪气的 小勃士
You know, I just realized something.
我刚刚意识到了一件事
Every single person at this table
这个桌子上的每一个人
has had Diane's breasts in their mouth.
都亲过黛安的胸部
Well Except for you, Andrew.
嗯 除了你 安德鲁
All right, now Marcus is inviting you to suck Rita's tits.
马库斯在邀请你吸丽塔的乳♥头♥呢
What? Oh, Andrew.
什么 安德鲁
Why can't we live with the Borks?
我们为什么不能和博克一起生活呢
You think their last name is Bork?
你认为他们姓博克
Yeah. Licorice Bork.
没错 "尼科拉丝·博克"
Hey, Shannie! Oh, Your hair looks great.
小香 你的头发好漂亮
Thanks. I tried flat iron, but...
谢了 我试了直发器 但是...
Hey! I thought you were gonna wear that blue top that we got?
我还以为你会穿那件蓝色上衣呢
From the Rachel Maddow line at Ross Dress For Less?
罗斯百货的"雷切尔·玛多"买♥♥的
Yeah, maybe I should. This top kind of...
是啊 也许我是该穿那件 这件上衣有点
If you want to... ...makes me look shortnecked.
如果你想... 显得我脖子短
Well, your word, not mine.
好吧 这可是你自己说的
I'm gonna go change. I'll be right back.
我要去换件衣服 我马上回来
Yeah, just wear the blue one. What the hell?
好 穿那件蓝色的 什么鬼
When has my mom ever cared about what she looks like?
我妈什么时候开始关心自己长啥样了
You know it's all her fault.
你知道那都是她的错
Oh, hey, Jesse.
你好呀 杰西
Hello, Dina.
你好 迪娜
Good. Use her name against her.
很好 直呼其名
Look, I know that this must be tough for you. I get that.
我知道这对你来说肯定很艰难 我理解
But I hope that one day we can be friends, yeah?
但我希望有朝一日我们能成为朋友 好吗
Friends? I'd rather take a two week cruise on a diaper barge
朋友 我宁可乘着尿布船航行两周
than be friends with this skank.
也不愿和这个贱♥人♥做朋友
Friends. Sure. Great.
朋友 没问题 太好了
Bitch, bye.
贱♥人♥ 拜拜了您嘞
Why do baby doodie smell so sweet?
为什么婴儿的便便闻起来这么"香"
Still better than hanging out with Cantor Dina!
那也比和康托·迪娜待在一起好
I think I'm gonna talk to Gena at lunch. What?
我要在午餐和吉娜聊聊 什么
You're gonna talk to her?
你要找她聊天
You want to borrow the cardigan I carry around to cover my boners?
要借我遮小帐篷的毛衣吗
What are we talking? Boners?
你们在聊什么呢 小帐篷
'Cause I've got one right now, and it's tucked between my legs.
我已经支起来了 就在两腿之间
I am full-on Jaying off right here in public
我在公共场合疯狂打飞机
and no one can tell!
却没人看得出来
Missy, are you okay? You're never late.
米西 你还好吗 你从不迟到的
To be candid, Jesse, I'm gross and flat,
不瞒你说 杰西 我人丑胸平
and my body's disgusting.
我的身体看着就恶心
What? Missy Might as well admit it.
什么 米西 你就承认了吧
Is this because of what Devin said? No. It's just...
是因为德温说的话吗 不 只是
I finally took a hard look in the mirror. Oh, Missy...
我终于仔细照了下镜子 米西
That's right, gross-o! Preach!
没错 丑逼 说得很对
Now, put up your hood,
快把兜帽戴上
so people don't have to see your weird pepperoni ears,
别人就不用看到你的意大利香肠怪耳朵了
You ugly fudgling.
丑逼
Hey, Mr. Eliezer, some of the kids was saying
埃利泽老师 有些孩子说
that you can have sex without having a baby.
可以不用生孩子也能做♥爱♥
Yeah? Have you ever had sex?
是吗 你做过爱吗
Of course, Steve.
当然了 史蒂夫
I used to help book a live storytelling series.
我还帮人订过现场故事会
I've had sex. Everyone has.
我做过爱 所有人都做过
Even the kids? No, the grownups.
孩子们也做过吗 不 我指的是大人
Hold on. You're telling me
等一下 你是说
that all the grown-ups are just going around
所有的大人就走来走去
doing the hoochie poochie with each other?
像狗一样彼此拱来拱去吗
If that's sex, then yeah.
如果你指的是做♥爱♥ 是的
Mr. Eliezer, I'm going to confide in you...
埃利泽老师 我要对你吐露心声
I'd rather you didn't. ...because you're my best friend.
我宁可不要 因为你是我最好的朋友
No, I'm not. I've never done sex.
不 我不是 我没做过爱
That actually makes a tremendous amount of sense.
看你这怂样就知道了
What do you do? Do you just masturbate constantly?
那你平时干什么 一直打飞机吗
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表