剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, man. I need to talk to you.
伙计 我需要和你谈谈
Why? What's going on, my dude?
怎么了 伙计
This sounds serious.
听起来很严重
Andrew, funny question.
安德鲁 有趣的问题
What do you think of Lola? Huh? I've always been impressed
你觉得洛拉怎么样 我很佩服她
by the sheer number of teachers she's made just cry.
把那么多老师弄哭了
She bent the rim in gym class.
她在体育课上把篮框弄弯了
What if I told you that Lola likes you?
如果我告诉你洛拉喜欢你怎么办
Like, like-likes me?
那种喜欢吗
Yeah, like-like, she like, like-like likes you.
是的 她很喜欢你
Wow, I didn't know she was capable of positivity.
她居然还挺积极的
And by coincidence,
巧合的是
Devin thought that the four of us should go on a double-date.
德温觉得我们可以来个四人约会
So you go out with Devin? Yes!
你和德温一起 是的
But I go out with Lola. Yes.
但我和洛拉一起 是的
Survey says: Two dicks, down. Sorry for the mixed metaphor.
调查显示 两个鸡鸡下垂 抱歉用了混合隐喻
Nick, I'm going to choose my words carefully,
尼克 我要想好怎么说
because you never know what's being recorded these days,
现在不知道会被记录成啥样
but don't you think Lola and I are perhaps,
但是你不觉得洛拉和我
um... not of the same station? The same station?
不是一路人吗 一路人
Like, we're of different Just say it. She's gross.
我们不是 说出来吧 她很渣
You can do better than her.
你可以找个更好的
Really? Can you do better?
真的可以吗
I'd like to think so.
应该可以吧
Yes, perhaps you're right. Yeah.
也许你是对的 嗯
After all, you are the most handsome boy in your entire class.
毕竟 你是全班最帅的男孩
No, that is a sweatshirt my aunt bought me.
不 那是我姨妈给我买♥♥的运动衫上写的
I have never said that out loud.
我没说出来过
And all the girls, they absolutely swoon
那些女孩看到你
when you brought that doctor's note
拿着医生的条子
to get out of running the mile.
不用跑步 都能晕过去
He's got plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis! Exactly!
他得了足底筋膜炎 足底筋膜炎 没错
And that's why he gets to be so choosy.
所以他变得如此挑剔
You're saying beggars can't be choosers?
你是说乞丐不能挑剔
I didn't say that, you did. But I wholeheartedly agree.
我没那么说 你说了 但我完全同意
You're a filthy little beggar.
你是个肮脏的小乞丐
So it would just be one date, right?
就一次约会 对吧
Yeah, come on. You'd be doing me a solid. Okay.
是的 算是帮我一把 好的
Yeah, the boys, a double date.
男孩子四人约会嘛
We'll sit on a bench and we'll hold their purses.
我们坐在长凳上拿着她们的钱包
Okay. 'Cause they're in the bathroom.
好的 因为她们去洗手间了
We don't go to the bathroom though, 'cause we're men.
我们不去洗手间 因为我们是男人
Sure. And we hold in our feelings,
当然 我们憋着感情
and we hold in our urine and it hurts.
憋着尿 特别疼
Do you need to go to the bathroom? I have to go, so bad.
你要去洗手间吗 憋不住了
It hurts in my feet.
我的脚都疼了
Oh, Shannon.
香农
What are you going to buy me today?
今天你打算给我买♥♥什么
Why not just take what we want
不如直接抢
and save that money for Bonnaroo tickets?
这些钱存着去参加波纳罗音乐节啊
All right, you, motherfuckers!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
My girl's parents are going through a divorce,
我妹子的爸妈在闹离婚
and she needs to act up.
她要行动起来
So she's going to walk around this local ass pharmacy,
所以她要在本地药店逛逛
take shit she's never going to use,
拿些永远都不用的垃圾
and if any of you prescription filling
如果你们这些医生
carpal tunnel brace bitches even looks at her,
腕隧♥道♥支撑的婊♥子♥看她一眼
I swear to God I will paint the greeting card
我向上帝发誓 到时候贺卡的架子上
aisle with your guts!
全是你们的内脏
Let's go, sugar.
走吧 宝贝
Kids at the school are so stupid.
学校里的孩子太笨了
A lot of his coming still bursting with fruit flavor.
好多口香糖还有味道呢
Oh, yeah, classic gum talk.
经典的口香糖哽
Jay, I need your advice on something.
杰伊 我需要你的建议
Yeah, of course.
好啊
Okay, I have this friend, who is me, Coach Steve.
我有个朋友 也就是我 史蒂夫教练
I'm the friend. Okay...
我是那个朋友 嗯
And there's this woman.
然后呢 有这么个女的
Let's call her, I don't know, Jay's Mom.
我们就叫她 杰伊妈妈
Because she's a woman who is your mom. Okay.
因为这个女的是你妈 嗯
Anyway, Jay's Mom, who is your mom,
杰伊妈妈 也就是你妈
wants to have sex with my friend, Coach Steve,
想跟我的朋友 史蒂夫教练 做♥爱♥
who's me. Oh, shit.
也就是我 靠
Anyway, how would you, Jay, feel if my friend, me,
如果我的朋友 也就是我 跟杰伊妈妈
had sex with Jay's Mom, your mom?
也就是你妈 上♥床♥ 你 杰伊 会怎么想
What the fuck, Coach Steve? You want to have sex with my mom?
我♥操♥ 史蒂夫教练 你想上我妈
Oh, no! You figured it out.
不会吧 你都猜出来了
I guess you don't want your mom, Jay's Mom,
我猜你是不想你妈 杰伊妈妈
to cheat on Jay's dad, your dad. No! It's not that.
给杰伊他爸 你♥爸♥ 带绿帽子吧 不是
My dad fucks around all the time.
我爸到处沾花惹草
He says that when you've been married
他说如果你结婚一年以上
for more than at least a year,
还不出去吃野食
it's weird if you don't.
你就不正常
Oh, yeah. No, I've seen this commercials.
这样啊 我在广♥告♥里看到过这个
I guess I'm pissed because you're kind of like my friend,
我不爽可能是因为你就跟我朋友似的
and for some weird reason I don't want my friends to fuck my mom.
我不太想我的朋友干我妈
Does that make me gay?
我这么想不基吧
No, I'm taking sex with Jay's Mom off the table,
不会 我收回跟杰伊妈妈上♥床♥这事
which is kind of a bummer,
虽然这个有点让人失望
because I was really more than anything
因为我还真挺想
l ooking forward to being your Gary. My Gary?
做你的加里的 我的加里
You know, a Gary.
对啊 加里
A nice man who comes to your house, makes your mommy happy,
一个好人 来你家让你妈满足
and then hangs out with you. Hangs out and then what?
然后还能陪你 陪我 然后呢
Talks about how cool it was to blast my mom?
然后跟我聊干我妈有多爽
No, a Gary plays catch with you
不会 加里陪你打球
and gives you illegal fireworks.
还给你禁放的烟花
Wow, wait, really?
等下 真的吗
Having a Gary actually sounds kind of nice.
有个加里听着还挺好的
You know what?
你猜怎么样
Why don't you tell your friend
你去告诉你的朋友
that it's okay to have sex with Jay's Mom.
跟杰伊妈妈上♥床♥没问题
What are you talking about? You lost me.
你什么意思 把我绕糊涂了
No, listen, I'm saying I don't love everything
听好了 我是说虽然我不喜欢这个事
about this situation,
不过呢
but if it gets me a Gary, let's give it a shot.
如果能有个加里 那就试一把吧
Hot dog!
牛逼
My friend Coach Steve, who is me, is going to do sex on a lady.
我朋友史蒂夫教练 就是我 要做♥爱♥了
What you gonna do with this big bottle of ginkgo biloba?
这一大瓶银杏精华素你准备怎么处理
Dump it off an overpass? Good call.
从个天桥撒出去 好主意
Excuse me, young lady. You wanna tell me what's going on now?
小姑娘 你能解释一下这是怎么回事吗
Oh, shit! You did not pay for any of that.
糟了 这些你都没付钱
Oh, God! I am so sorry.
老天 我很抱歉
I'll never do it again. I'd hope not.
我以后再也不敢了 希望如此
It's just my parents are going through a divorce.
我爸妈正在闹离婚
Oh, I know. Excuse me?
我知道 什么
You're little Jesse Glaser, right? I saw it coming.
你是杰西·格拉泽吧 我猜到了
Your mom's double down on her Klonopin, first of all.
你妈先是把抗焦虑药加倍了
Who is this gossipy ass pharmacist?
这个八婆的药剂师是谁啊
And then your dad, on June 8th, stopped refilling his Viagra.
然后你♥爸♥从六月八号♥开始就不买♥♥伟哥了
So at first it's sort of like, I thought it was a good thing.
开始我还觉得是好事
Like they took a sex class, but then I realized,
比如他们去上性辅♥导♥课了 后来我明白了
no, he's just giving up.
不对 他就是放弃了
He doesn't want to use his penis anymore.
他不想用他的鸡♥巴♥了
Not with your mother. Jesus.
至少不想用在你妈身上了 上帝
Make her stop! I don't wanna think about Daddy's sad boners.
让她闭嘴 我不想听到爸爸倒霉的勃起了
What's the deal with that kid in your school, DeVon?
你学校里那个德文是什么情况
Because he came in here and he bought a case of Ensure.
他来店里买♥♥了一箱雅培安素
He's telling me it's for his grandmother,
他说是给他祖母的
but I'm looking at him. I'm like, I don't know.
可是我看他吧 就觉得不对
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表