剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Steal that lip gloss. Flavor: Bubblegum.
偷那个唇彩 泡泡糖口味的
You mean like shoplifting?
你是说让我偷吗
No! I mean like pharmacy stealing.
不是 是药店盗窃
Fuck it! I don't know.
管他的 这行吗
Fuck all these fucking fucks! What if I get caught?
去他妈的 要是被抓了怎么办
That's what makes it so exciting.
这才刺♥激♥啊
Like screwing a stranger at a minor league baseball game.
就像在小联盟棒球赛上跟个陌生人打炮
What? Ew. Baby steps.
什么 一步一步来吧
First, steal that lip gloss!
第一步 先偷唇彩
Okay. Here we go.
好吧 走你
Smooth. Now walk to the door, be cool.
妥 现在往门口走 冷静
Yeah, smile. Not that big.
微笑 不用笑那么大
Head down. Don't look her in the eye.
把头低下来 别看她的眼睛
Don't look away. All right, now get out!
别往旁边看 赶紧走
Get the fuck out! Go! Move!
快跑 快
I'm out! I'm out!
我出来了
Well, how do you feel?
感觉如何
I feel... I feel amazing.
感觉 爽极了
Is this how men feel? All the time!
男人就是这样的感觉吗 经常的
Even the ugly ones.
丑男都是
Bubblegum.
泡泡糖
Bubblegum!
泡泡糖
So what's the difference between a mutation and an adaptation?
变异和适应的区别是什么
It's funny you ask, because I don't know and I don't care.
好问题 我不知道也不关心
Okay, we literally just sat down.
我们才坐下来
I know, but all this stuff is on Planet Earth on Netflix.
我知道 但这些在网飞的《地球脉动》都有
It's gonna be so much more fun to watch it.
看节目多有意思啊
It's like science class without all that pesky reading.
就像上科学课又不用啃书本
Because technically, I am, you know, illiterate.
因为严格来说 我是个文盲
Coach Steve.
史蒂夫教练
Yeah, we don't have Netflix.
我们没有网飞啊
You don't have Netflix? That's impossible.
你们没有网飞 不可能吧
I mean, from Roku to Apple TV to your home computer,
从罗库智能电视到苹果电视到家庭计算机
Gena, streaming on Netflix has never been easier.
吉娜 用网飞的流媒体非常方便啊
This Netflix. It sounds expensive.
这个网飞 应该很贵吧
You'd think so, but it's not, Gena.
你可能这么想 实际上并不贵
And best of all, you get five unique user profiles,
最绝的是 你可以有五个独特用户账号♥
or I could just give you my password for--
我也可以把我的密♥码♥给你啊
The female bird fails to see
雌鸟并未把
this beta male as a potential mate.
这只不成熟的雄鸟视作潜在配偶
But the beta has an evolutionary trick up its sleeve.
但雄鸟却暗藏了进化的玄机
Nick, you're like that bird, bro.
尼克 你就像那只鸟
Yeah, trying to get with our sister.
是啊 试着把我们姐妹搞到手
That fucking jacket.
就你身上这夹克
Callete la boca! If I'm that bird,
闭嘴 如果我是那只鸟
you guys are those two possums
你们俩就是那两只
eating bugs out of each other's butts.
正在互相吃屁♥眼♥里虫子的负鼠
Gena, I like this little dude. Yeah, me too.
吉娜 我喜欢这小老弟 我也是
Your jacket's working.
你的夹克起作用了
And so the two birds begin to fuck.
于是 两只鸟交♥配♥了起来
Sleepover.
过夜吧
Rabbi Poblart, what does Torah say about sin?
帕伯拉拉比 摩西五经是怎么谈论罪恶的
My dear Andrew,
亲爱的安德鲁
what's a sin is the parking situation at the synagogue.
犹太教堂的停车状况就是罪恶
I'm sorry. I don't My adult son, Leo,
抱歉 我不 我成年的儿子 利奥
should park on the street like a common criminal?
应该像罪犯那样把车停在街上吗
I was talking about masturbation.
我在谈手♥淫♥的问题
People are masturbating in the parking spaces now?
现在的人都开始在停车场手♥淫♥了吗
No. Is it Leo?
不 你说的是利奥吗
What? He's very nervous about going on Fish Tank,
什么 他对上《鱼坦克》节目感到焦虑
which is the Jewish version of Shark Tank.
这是犹太版的《鲨鱼坦克》
I just want to talk to you, Rabbi,
拉比 我只是想和你谈谈
about how I feel ashamed of who I am.
我对自己是这样的人而感到羞愧
Shame? Nay, nay.
羞愧 不 不
Jews, we do not feel shame.
我们犹太人是不会感到羞愧的
We feel guilt. Like how you should feel guilt
我们感到罪恶 就像你应该为
for not investing in Leo's business venture:
不给利奥的创业投资感到罪恶
Wigs for religious dogs.
他在给信教的狗制♥作♥假发
But I don't have any money. Neither, my friend, does Leo.
但我没钱 我的朋友 利奥也没钱
If you want to talk shame, go to the Catholics.
如果你想谈论羞愧 去找天主教吧
If you want to talk dog wigs,
如果你想谈论狗的假发
go to Leo. What?
就去找利奥 什么
But do not go alone,
但别一个人去
for one should have fear of Leo.
因为你应该对利奥怀有敬畏之心
Hey, we broke our record. Yeah!
我们打破自己的纪录了 是的
Hey, I'm sorry my mom is so late picking me up.
我很抱歉我妈这么晚才来接我
She's probably, you know, at the kids store buying my feed.
她可能在儿童商店给我买♥♥吃的
That's something moms do, right?
妈妈们都这么做 对吗
Yeah, real mom stuff. Totally understand.
没错 这就是妈妈做的事 我完全理解
'Cause my mom, she would feed me too, you know? So...
因为我妈也会喂我吃东西 所以
But hey, we're having fun, right?
但我们玩得很开心 不是吗
Yeah! You wanna see a magic trick?
是的 你想看个魔术吗
I don't know.
也许吧
Okay, check it out.
好吧 看着
Why did you do that? Wait! What do you mean?
你为什么要这么做 等等 什么意思
I don't know. I didn't like that.
不知道 我不喜欢
It's okay. It's not real.
没事的 又不是真的
It's not?
不是吗
No! It's a trick, see? A trick?
不 这只是个魔术 魔术
I mean I'm not supposed to reveal my secret,
我不该揭露魔术的秘密
but look, the shuttlecocks's now right up my sleeve.
但你看 羽毛球就在我袖子里
Yeah. I can't believe you would break
是啊 我不敢相信你居然为了我
I mean that's like something you would do...
这是你会为了朋友
for a friend?
做的事吗
Yeah! Yeah!
是的 没错
Yeah, we're friends! Best friends.
没错 我们是朋友 最好的朋友
Sure! Fuck everybody else!
没错 让其他人都去死吧
My best friend is an adult man!
我最好的朋友是个成年人
And my best friend is an unclaimed child!
我最好的朋友是个无人认领的小孩
I hope your mom never picks you up, Jay.
我希望你妈永远不来接你 杰伊
How was your day, sweetie? Hi.
今天过得如何 宝贝 你好
What's on your lips? Bubblegum lip gloss.
你嘴唇上涂了什么 泡泡糖唇彩
Where'd you get that?
从哪来的
Missy gave it to me. I didn't know Missy wore lip gloss.
米西给我的 我都不知道米西还用唇彩
She doesn't. That's why she gave it to me.
她不用 所以她给我了
Nice. Now lie to her for no fucking reason whatsoever.
干得漂亮 快对她撒谎 不需要任何理由
By the way, that new mac and cheese restaurant is finally open.
对了 那家新的芝士通心粉餐厅终于开业了
Mac and cheese.
芝士通心粉
Do you wanna go? Nope.
你想去吃吗 不
Forgive me, Father,
请原谅我 神父
for I was looking at my best friend's sister's bathing suit
我看着我铁哥们的姐妹的泳装
and I fell prey to masturbation.
落入了手♥淫♥的深渊
Got it. Do five Our Fathers.
知道了 念诵五次主祷文
Uh, that's it? That's it.
没了 没了
I'm sorry... That's Catholicism?
抱歉 这是天主教义吗
Wait, are you not Catholic?
等等 你不是天主教♥徒♥吗
If you must know, I'm Jewish.
你非得弄清楚的话 我是犹太人
Jewish! What does that mean?
犹太人啊 你什么意思
I'm not surprised you're in here trying to get advice for free.
怪不得你想免费得到建议呢
Oh, okay.
好吧
You want to trade in stereotypes, old man?
要说成见吗 老家伙
Well, I bet you, I bet you have sex with little boys.
我猜 我猜你操过小男孩
Old man? I'm 32! Big wow!
老家伙 我才32 好年轻哦
I've boned down with grown ass women. Oh, who cares?
我只干成年女性 谁在乎啊
Divorcees. You're disgusting.
离异妇女 你真恶心
You doubt me, man? I got a picture of panties right here.
你是在怀疑我吗 我这里有很多内♥裤♥的照片
I'm out of here. Don't you go anywhere.
我要走了 你别动
It's from a couple of weeks ago. Hold on.
这是几周前拍的 等下
I'm not waiting for the picture. Yep, see that? Look at that.
我才不等着看照片呢 看到没 快看
You tell me I fuck little boys.
你说我♥操♥小男孩
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表