剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I can't tell if you're joking
不知道你是在开玩笑
or you're actually abusing your grandma.
还是真的在虐待你祖母
I could be. You'll find out tomorrow. Deuces!
说不定哦 明天你就知道了
I'm calling Elderly Protective Services. Bye!
我给老人保护组织打电♥话♥咯 再见
bye I love you.
再见 我爱你
I just feel like she keeps giving me mixed signals.
我都搞不懂她的意思
I know! Is that grandma in the bathtub or not?
是啊 祖母在不在浴缸啊
I just wanna know if I have a chance.
我只想知道我有没有机会
Well, then I'll show you
那我给你展示一下
with the help of my lovely assistant!
有请我可爱的助手
Oh, Nick! I can't believe this is your hormone monster.
尼克 这居然是你的荷尔蒙怪物
"Chance o meter?" It's the best way to tell...
机会测试仪 这是最好的方式
**If you have a chance To get in her pants*
*来测你有没有机会上她
Okay, well, we were on the phone for two hours. So...
我们煲了两小时的电♥话♥粥
All right. Make your move then!
那就赶快行动吧
But then she mentioned her boyfriend.
但后来她提了她的男朋友
Can't win. Go again.
不行 再来一次
But then she invited me over to her place to study.
但后来她邀请我去她家学习
Either she's into you or your house is haunted!
要么她喜欢你 要么你房♥子闹鬼了
We ain't afraid of no ghost. Okay, Rick.
我们不怕鬼 好吧 瑞克
The movie Ghost.
《人鬼情未了》
Oh my God, what if Leah tells her parents?
天啊 要是利亚告诉她父母怎么办
What if she tells Nick? He's going to think I'm so gross.
她告诉尼克怎么办 他会认为我很恶心
Yes, Leah!
利亚
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
What the hell was that guy?
那家伙是谁
He's here. Who's here? Someone's here?
他在这里 谁在这里 有人来了吗
I'm so sorry. I thought you were immune.
我很抱歉 我以为你免疫了
You had survived so many humiliations
你经受了这么多的屈辱
without him showing up. Who?
他也没出现啊 谁啊
Andrew, whatever you do, don't--
安德鲁 不管你做什么 不要
Maury? Maury!
莫里 莫里
Who's Maury? Maury Povich?
莫里是谁 莫里·波维奇
What kind of a bozo thinks about daytime TV at night?
谁大晚上想日间节目啊
Hey, what happened yesterday? You just vanished.
昨天发生了什么事 你直接消失了
He knows. Leah told him.
他知道了 利亚告诉他了
Nothing! I agreed to reupholster my cousin's chair.
没什么 我去帮我堂兄重装椅子了
Fuck. For his wife's birthday... What?
操 作为他老婆的 什么
...present. Are you okay?
生日礼物 你还好吧
I'm fine. It's this bitch wife of my cousin's
我很好 我堂兄的贱老婆
who wants me to go buy her now a dehumidifier.
让我给她买♥♥个除湿器
Jeez, she likes a dry room, I guess.
她喜欢干燥点的屋子吧
I'm outta here.
我走啦
So what are we doing now?
那我们干嘛呢
I really don't want to go home.
我真的不想回家
I don't know about you,
我不知道你
but my mom is definitely picking me up today.
但我妈今天肯定要来接我
I left her a note.
我给她留了张条子
Pick up Jay.
接杰伊
Jay is your son.
杰伊是你的儿子
This one's Jay.
这是杰伊
Good thing this is a driving wine.
还好这酒开车能喝
Yeah, don't worry about it.
不用担心
Oh, okay. Fuck you.
好吧 去你的
Nick, what about you? What am I doing...
尼克 你呢 我♥干♥什么
Oh, right. Yeah, I've got a study date with Gena.
对了 我要去吉娜那学习
Oh, right. So you can study her big boobs?
去研究她的大奶♥子♥吗
Okay, she's a three-dimensional person, Jesse.
她是前♥凸♥后♥翘♥的人 杰西
She certainly is. Ha, ha, ha!
当然了 呵呵
Look, we're friends.
我们是朋友
Well, then why are you dressed like the interior of a Maserati?
那你为什么穿得像玛莎拉蒂的内饰
I'll have you know, this jacket is very expensive.
知道吗 这件夹克很贵
I bought it in the lobby of Caesar's Palace.
我在凯撒宫殿的大厅买♥♥的
Oh, yeah. It's baller! Oh, no.
太棒了 不
That's like some Steven Seagal shit. Oh no!
有史蒂文·西格尔的范 不
Hey, Nick. The buttons are too strong.
尼克 扣子太紧了
I think you're stuck. Bye!
好像是卡住了吧 再见
Nick! Look at that jacket. You like it?
尼克 瞧瞧你这件夹克 你喜欢吗
One question. Yeah?
有个问题 什么
Do you consider yourself more fast or more furious?
你觉得你是更有速度还是更有激♥情♥呢
Ha! That's funny. A zinger from Gina.
有意思 吉娜逗乐了
Come on, man. I think we look great, baby.
拜托 我觉得不错啊
Heavy jacket.
夹克好重
Hey, Jay, let me guess. You've glued your elbows to your knees?
杰伊 你的胳膊肘粘到膝盖上了
No, I'm waiting for my mom.
没有 我在等我妈
While you're waiting,
你一边等你妈
you wanna help me put away the band-minton equint-ment?
一边帮我把"翼"毛球"色"备收起来如何
Oh, I think it's badminton.
应该是羽毛球吧
No, this is a bad mitten.
不 这才是坏手套
Let's go put our hands all over a newborn baby
我们被冻僵的时候
when we got a horrible cold.
赶紧找个新生儿暖暖吧
I know! This guy, he's such a bad mitten, right?
你看 这家伙真是个坏手套
Why don't you shut your fucking mustache, you piece of shit.
闭上你的鸟胡子嘴 人♥渣♥
Hey, Mom? Have you ever done something that you,
妈 你有没有做过什么让你
you know, regretted? What'd you do, you little pervert?
后悔的事啊 你做了什么 小变♥态♥
Don't tell me, Andrew.
安德鲁 别告诉他
Whatever you did, don't ever tell me.
不管你做了什么 都不要告诉我
No, I'm just asking if you've ever felt ashamed?
不 我只是问问你有没有觉得羞耻过
I'm ashamed of everything, it's my great shame.
我最大的羞辱就是对所有的事都感到羞辱
Don't ask your mother about shame.
别问你妈羞辱的问题
That's why I pay synagogue dues.
我之所以给犹太教会堂交会费
So you can talk to Rabbi Poblart if you have a problem.
就是因为出问题了可以问帕伯拉拉比
But you don't pay synagogue dues. You're damn right! I don't!
不过你没交会费啊 你说对了
And I'm not gonna pay a dime.
我一个子儿也不会交
Not until Poblart gives up one of his three parking spots.
除非帕伯拉拉比把他三个车位让出一个来
We wandered the desert for 40 years,
我们在沙漠里徘徊了四十年
so that this man can park at a diagonal?
难道就是为了让他能斜着停车吗
That hooker's dead, bro. Estoy aqui.
兄弟 那妓♥女♥死了 我来了
Grab the coins, man.
老兄 去吃币
Mike, Carlos, Abuela,
迈克 卡洛斯 祖母
this is Nick. Hey.
这是尼克 你好
Nick, these are my brothers and my grandma.
尼克 这是我兄弟还有我祖母
Now which one is which? I'm kidding, of course.
谁是谁啊 我开玩笑呢
You must be Mike. Que?
你一定是迈克 什么
I've heard so much about you.
我听说了你好多事
Vamos a estudiar in el cuarto, Abuela.
祖母 我们去房♥间里学习
Okay, tenio seguro.
好 注意安全
What'd she say?
她说什么
I'm not supposed to have boys in my room,
我不能带男孩子进我房♥间的
but she says it's okay because you are a safe boy.
不过她同意了 因为你让人放心
Dios mio! The Taco Bell dog.
我的上帝 吉娃娃啊
Sorry, my room's a mess.
抱歉 房♥间有点乱
Sleepover. What?
过夜 什么
Oh, this is just my little sister Tanya.
这是我妹妹塔尼娅
Sleepover!
过夜
Tanya, what did we talk--
塔尼娅 我们怎么说的
She's very strong. I'm sorry.
她够有劲的 抱歉
Tanya's watching a ton of cholita wrestling
塔尼娅看了好多女子摔跤的节目
where these Bolivian women fight in their church clothes.
里面玻利维亚的女的穿着修女的衣服摔跤
Tanya, let him go! She's adorable.
塔尼娅 放开他 她挺可爱的
Sleepover.
过夜
Your friends suck. Your family sucks.
你朋友 家人
This pharmacy sucks!
还有这药店都很糟
I know. My life sucks. You know what doesn't suck?
我的生活都很糟 你知道什么不糟糕吗
That lip gloss. I don't have enough money.
那个唇彩 我没那么多钱
Who said anything about money, honey?
谁说钱了 宝贝
You got five fingers, don't you?
你不是有五根手指呢吗
Actually, I have four, but that's standard animation stuff.
其实是四根 动画一般都这样
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表