剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I heard about your failed wigs for religious dogs business.
听说你给信教的狗制♥作♥假发失败了
Uh-huh. Well, if you heard about it from the dogs,
如果你是从狗那里听来的
you're only getting one side of the story.
那你只了解了故事的一面
Okay. So what's the other side of the story?
那故事的另一面呢
This motherfucker's scary, and he's Greg's roommate?
这个混♥蛋♥好吓人 他还是格雷格的室友
No. No, no, no.
不 不不不
Darkness ascends...
黑暗来临了
Mm-mmm. No, thank you.
不 谢了
Caleb, do you think I'm just young, gay, and mean?
凯莱布 你觉得我只是嫩 基和刻薄吗
Yes. I'm a lot more than that.
是的 我可不止这些
I have a whole backstory about how I used to live in Texas,
我有关于得州生活的经历
and I got bullied online. They called me the steer queer.
我受到了网络霸凌 他们叫我死基佬
Nobody wants to hear about that. Exactly!
没人想听到这种话 是的
They just want me to be sharp and cutting, and funny.
他们只是想让我变得尖锐刻薄和搞笑
Are you funny? Yes!
你搞笑吗 是的
And stylish, and I'm a good person.
而且有个性 我是个好人
That is not what others say about you.
别人可不是这么评价你的
Okay, turn off the camera.
好了 关掉摄影机吧
Why won't Gina write back? I don't know.
为什么吉娜不回我啊 我不知道
Do you think my text was too mean? What did you say?
你觉得我的话太刻薄了吗 你发了什么
Well, Guy said I should be mean to her. Gotcha.
盖伊说我应该对她渣一点 明白
So I wrote, "You want to do something tomorrow,"
我就发了 明天约吗
and then, "Oh shit, that was meant for someone else."
然后又发 糟糕 刚刚那条是发给别人的
Ooh, yes!
妙啊
That's pimp. That's what's up. Pimps and scrimps.
骚男本色 这样行 又骚又无情
No boys, that's ew. Dad...
这样不行 我都想吐 老爸
I hate to insult someone behind their back,
我不喜欢背后说人坏话
but Guy Bilzerian, he's not the kind of man you wanna be.
但你不能变成盖伊·比尔泽恩那种人
What? No. He may look fancy from the outside,
啥 不是吧 他在外头看起来是拽
but he's falling apart on the inside, just like this building.
内在早就要散架了 就像这房♥子
Uh, Dr. Birch, you're sounding like a hater.
伯奇医生 你这样像在黑他
Haters gonna hate. I hate this hater!
黑者自黑 我不服你这个黑子
Yeah, what do you know, Dad?
就是 你懂什么啊 老爸
You gave me terrible advice about Gina,
我追吉娜你净出瞎招
and you can't even carry a couple of blankets
让你搬几条毯子
without hurting yourself.
都能把自己给伤到
Uh-oh! The claws are out again.
小爪爪又要来咯
Stop doing that.
你可消停会吧
Stop purring, Dad. Yeah, stop it!
别喵了 爸 就是 停下来吧
Why can't you be more of a man and not such a pussy?
你怎么就不能爷们点呢 别那么娘行吗
What doesxa0your pretty mommy even see in him?
你妈那么靓 到底看上他哪了
She wrote back. What did she say?
她回了 说什么
She said, "Ew."
她说 我要吐了
Titty-shits! Now I'm never gonna get my horn.
你大爷的 我这角怕是长不出来了
So you're making this about you?
你才是受害者是吧
Yeah.
那可不
DJ Pendejo,
DJ混球
coming at you live from the players' ball.
乱搞大会 在线打碟
Scritchy-scitchy-scratch!
咯吱咯吱
Coach Steve? Why are you at Guy Town?
史蒂夫教练 你来男人镇干什么
I do my laundry here, and in return, I DJ for free.
在这能洗衣服 作为回报 我还免费打碟
But I do accept tips.
不过别人可以给我小费啊
Like how do you get people to make eye contact with you?
比如说 怎么才能让别人对你暗送秋波
So is this a monthly thing, or -
这个每月一次 还是
Time has lost all its meaning for me. Soon it will for you, too.
时间对我来说毫无意义 再过不久你也会这样
Oh, no, I don't plan on staying here long.
不 我没打算在这里常住
That's what my last roommate said. Then, he died of penis worms.
我上个室友也这么说 后来他死于鸡虫
They ate his flesh from the dick out.
鸡♥巴♥给啃了个底朝天
Ah! There you are! Your father's very upset.
你在这里啊 你♥爸♥可难过了
He won't even drink the little saucer of milk I gave him.
连我给的奶都不喝
How did I end up with such a weirdo for a dad?
我爸怎么这么奇葩
Look, your dad does a lot of stuff that drives me crazy.
你♥爸♥动不动就让我炸毛
The kissing on the mouth. He orders appetizers.
他会亲我的嘴 会点开胃菜
He asks me how I'm doing. Who cares?!
还跟我问好 谁在乎啊
But Mr. Glouberman, I'm just saying -
格劳伯曼先生 我是说
The point is, the man is smart and he knows who he is,
重点是 你♥爸♥爸有头脑 还很有自知之明
which is more than you can say for most people.
这点很少有人能跟他比
Yeah. Now if you'll excuse me,
是啊 我先失陪了
I'm gonna go break down boxes,
我要去破坏箱子了
which is my favorite thing to do.
这种事情最开心了
Guy Townies,
男人镇的猛♥男♥们
ladies I found on the street in Trenton.
还有我从特伦顿街上捡回来的美女们
I want to introduce you to the Pimp of the Month.
下面将要请出本月骚男之星
All right! Pimp of the Month!
好哎 本月骚男之星
Jesus!
上天啊
These sad men keep getting younger and younger.
年轻人也那么可悲了
Pimp of the Month!
本月骚男之星
Will you please tell us all about your signature move,
能和我们说说你的招牌套路
the Cream and Shuffle. Cream and Shuffle?
甜蜜暴走吗 甜蜜暴走是什么
Oh, what do you mean? A hump and dump? Oh, okay.
什么意思 蹭完就走吗 好吧
Hello. So I was at this girl's condo...
我在那个女孩的公♥寓♥
What's the address?
地址在哪
Dad?
爸
What are you doing here, jelly bean?
你在这里干什么 宝贝
I wanted to surprise you.
想给你个惊喜
Ugh! Who are these guys?
这些人是谁
And what's Andrew doing?
安德鲁在干什么啊
So I don't like this girl at all,
我一点都不喜欢她
but she wanted to rub fronts. Rub fronts!
但她想互蹭 互蹭
Yeah, this guy knows what I'm talking about.
这位大哥是过来人
and I thought it would feel good, you know?
我觉得应该挺爽
So I did it anyway,
所以我就上了
even though I knew that I didn't like her.
虽然我知道我不喜欢她
Speak up!
大声点
And then I broke up with her.
然后我就跟她分了
And she cried,
她还哭了
and, uh... yeah, now that I say it out loud,
我现在把这事大声说出来
I don't feel very good about it at all.
感觉却一点都不好
It's just, it's hard, man,
我也很为难
'cause I'm horny.
因为我很饥渴
I'm horny all the time.
我一直都很饥渴
And I'm making bad choices,
一直都在做错事
but at the end of the day,
但到头来
I'm not a pimp,
我不是骚男
and I don't want to be one.
我也不想当骚男
Boo! That sucked.
逊爆了
I knew he wasn't a pimp.
我就知道他不是个骚男
He's more of a john. He will pay for sex in his lifetime.
他是条真汉子 打完炮会付钱的
I truly believe that.
我坚信这点
Of course he will, and I shall be there.
他当然会付钱 我也会有那一天的
Yeah, me too. Wanna carpool?
我也是 咱俩拼车吗
Dad, what is this place?
爸 这是什么地方啊
It's Guy Town.
男人镇
And you must be Greg's ex. My, my. This is my daughter.
你就是格雷格的前妻吧 这是我女儿
Your daughter's an eight for the figure alone.
你女儿光看身材就能打八分了
What the fuck? Okay, that's it!
什么鬼 到此为止
I might deserve this shithole, but she doesn't.
我混到这破地方是我活该 但她不是
Guy, I'm sorry, but you gotta let me out of my lease.
盖伊 抱歉 请你让我中止租约
Oh, Greg. No one leaves Guy Town.
算了吧 没人能离开男人镇
Oh, shit! Is he okay?
我靠 他还好吧
He's not breathing. We need a doctor.
他没有呼吸了 要叫医生才行
I've got a doctor...
我知道哪有医生
Dre signed basketball in the trunk of my car.
德瑞在我车子的后备箱给篮球签名了
Just kidding. I wish.
开玩笑的 是倒好了
What I do have is a Nurse...
我有的是
Jackie signed T-shirt.
护士杰姬签名T恤
Over here!
这里
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
My dad's kind of a badass.
我爸爸还挺酷的
Yeah, your little kitty daddy is a tiger mommy.
是啊 你的小猫爸爸要变成老虎妈妈了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表