剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Smoke chronic, big dick! What voice is that?
抽一根 大鸡♥巴♥ 这是什么声音
Biddy bee smoke weedeeweed. This might've been a mistake.
大鸡♥巴♥抽大♥麻♥ 这可能是个错误
Like, welcome to my condo, Andrew.
欢迎来到我的公♥寓♥ 安德鲁
What a lovely home. Is your TV fake?
真可爱 你的电视机是假的吗
Yeah, my mom staged the place to be sold,
是的 我妈要卖♥♥这个地方
so like everything is, like, not as it seems.
所以这里的一切都是假的
Oh, I love this condominium.
我喜欢这个公♥寓♥
It simply reeks of shame.
简直就是耻辱
I think it's all the Aerosmith Glade plugins.
是因为史密斯飞船沼泽的小玩意吧
This whole thing is giving me a fucking migraine.
这事让我太头疼了
I have something for that.
我有药
Okay. Look!
好的 看
That's when my mom took me and Devin to see Mow Mow,
这是我妈带我和德温一起去看
the barren koala. Wait, what?
无尾考拉时拍的 等等 什么
It was on a baseball field. It was awesome.
在棒球场上 真是太棒了
Huh. It looks like you're cut out of the frame.
你好像没入镜
I know. My mom is so funny.
我知道 我妈妈很滑稽
This one time,
有一次
she always joke said she wishes I was Devin.
她开玩笑说她希望我是德温
Yeah, my dad always jokes that I was somehow responsible
我爸总是开玩笑说我要为
for Charlie Sheen leaving Two and a Half Men.
查理·辛离开《好汉两个半》负责
Oh my God. We're like the same.
天啊 我们是一类人
Ha- ha. Yeah! I need to end this
是啊 我得结束这一切
before it goes any further, right?
不能再继续下去了 对吧
Yeah, good call.
好主意
So, Lola, I was thinking that maybe we should- -
洛拉 也许我们应该
That maybe we should rub fronts?
也许我们应该蹭蹭
Hold on. Does he wanna dry hump?
等等 她想和你互蹭
Oh, God. You can't pass up the opportunity
天哪 不能错过这个机会
to grind your dick against a rough denim pant.
用粗棉裤磨蹭你的鸡♥巴♥吧
But wasn't I about to break up with her? Yeah, right.
但我不是要和她分手吗 是的
Let's stay focused. Need a little pickmeup, friend?
专注 朋友 需要帮忙吗
Wait, is that coke? No, get that shit out of here,
等等 这是可♥卡♥因♥吗 拿走
Unless you're gonna throw it out,
如果你要扔
then I'll just... stick it up my nose for safe-keeping.
那为了保险 我弄鼻子上一点
Hey, Humpty Dumpty, last one to rub my front is a rotten egg,
蛋蛋 我上次就用臭鸡蛋蹭的
you, rotten egg. Oh, God.
你这个臭鸡蛋 天哪
That actually sounds kind of nice.
听起来还不错啊
Spread 'em, so we can Lego our legs.
张开 这样就能互插了
Yeah! Lego her Eggo, you rotten egg!
插她 你这个臭鸡蛋
Okay, easy. Okay...
慢点
Yummy!
好吃
I don't think I feel anything.
我完全没感觉
Yeah, me neither.
我也一样
I will say your elbows are hilarious. Yeah, elbows.
你的肘部很滑稽 是的 肘部
I guess they're the knees of the arms, you know what I mean?
感觉它们是手臂的膝盖 你明白吗
If the elbows are the knees of the arms,
如果肘部是手臂的膝盖
then are the knuckles the knees of the finger?
那指关节是手指的膝盖吗
Finger knees. Finger...
手指的膝盖 手指
Are we high? I don't know.
我们嗨了吗 不知道
I mean, I do feel very good right now,
我现在感觉很好
and I can see why my dad is addicted to this.
我明白为什么我爸上瘾了
Am I allowed to laugh at that, too? Yes, it's really funny.
我也可以笑吗 当然 很好笑啊
Oh my God. We are so funny right now.
天啊 我们现在很滑稽
Look at my finger-knees move.
看我手指膝盖动的
I'm literally not doing this.
不受我控制啊
It's so crazy. My fingers are moving, and...
太扯了 我的手指在动
That's crazy. So crazy.
好扯 太扯了
Wait, did you hear me say that?
等等 你听见我说了吗
Because I did not say it out loud.
因为我没有大声说出来
Yeah, I can totally hear you.
是的 我完全可以听到你的声音
Jesse, are we speaking telepathically?
杰西 我们心灵感应了吗
Yeah, we are. This is nuts!
是的 这太扯了
I'm saying things back with my mind!
我在用脑子说话
Me too, but my mouth isn't moving at all.
我也是 但是我的嘴完全没动
No, mine's not moving either!
我也是
This is the craziest thing humanity has ever seen.
这真是人类最疯狂的事情
This feels real good, but it's real wrong, right?
感觉真好 但不适合吧
We gotta get the fuck out of here.
我们得离开这里
But, Maurice, the party's just getting started.
不过莫里斯 派对才刚刚开始
Lola, I can't help but think-- Oh my God.
洛拉 我总觉得 天啊
Okay, but after this, no more.
好吧 但仅此一次
Of course!
当然
It's actually very freeing to know that this is the last time.
其实知道这是最后一次很感觉很解脱
A little more. A little bit more.
再多点 再来会儿
Oh my God, Andrew.
天啊 安德鲁
Is there supposed to be that much?
该流这么多吗
But in the same token, I'm very flattered.
不过同样的 我倍感荣幸
I'm so sorry. I normally don't--
太不好意思了 我通常不会
A bit of an after-shock. Sorry.
有点小余震 不好意思
We should totally cuddle
等我从车♥库♥拿手撕奶酪回来
after I get a string cheese from the garage.
我们应该好好抱抱
Poor Andrew. You can't very well break up with her now.
可怜的安德鲁 你现在不能跟她分手了
Oh, shit. I can't?
糟糕 不能吗
You're not the sort of boy
你可不是那种男孩
who rubs fronts with the world's saddest girl
跟最可怜的女孩蹭完了
and leaves right after, are you?
然后就一走了之是吧
No, I guess I'm not.
不 我觉得我不是
Let's go for a string cheese. You lost a lot of protein, brother.
去吃块手撕奶酪 你流失了大量蛋白质
Finger-knees!
手指的膝盖
I went on a vacation to the finger-knees!
我去手指的膝盖度假了
You were the right person to get high with.
你是一起嗨的合适人选
Stop laughing at me.
别笑话我了
Stop it!
不许笑了
Okay? Jesse, I'm hungry and my teeth are too hard.
好吧 杰西 我饿了 我的牙齿好硬
Okay, no worries.
好吧 别担心
Peace and love. We're all good.
和平与爱 我们都没事的
Wait, look! Across the street.
看 街对面
It's Missy's house. She'll feed us, man.
是米西家 她会给咱吃的
Yeah, Missy's good. She's peace and love.
嗯 米西很好 她充满和平与爱
She's totally peace and love. Everything's fine.
她就是和平与爱 一切顺利
Missy peace and love. Just keep it together, dude.
米西和平与爱 保持冷静兄弟
Jesse? Nick? Could it be? A drop by playdate?
杰西 尼克 真的吗 玩耍约会过来
What a nice surprise!
真是意外惊喜
Hello, friends of Missy.
你们好 米西的朋友
I am Embarrassing Robot Dad.
我是尴尬机器人爸爸
What? Dad!
什么 爸
That's too funny! Oh my God, this is already going great.
太搞笑了 天啊 已经开始有意思了
What's this guy's fucking deal? Is he fucking with us?
这家伙搞什么 他在逗我们
Nick, chill out. Fuck this guy. He fucking knows.
尼克 淡定 去他的吧 他知道
I've never noticed how cool your house is before, Missy.
我都没注意到你家这么酷 米西
Uh, yeah.
嗯
Monica, what is this hypnotic music
莫妮卡 这是什么催眠音乐
that's like giving me life right now?
像是要赐我生命
I don't like it. It's Northern African tribal music,
我不喜欢 这是北非部落音乐
and Nick, you'll find this funny,
而且尼克 你会觉得很好笑
the band's actually called Steely Sudan.
乐队的名字居然叫钢铁苏丹
Is that how I laugh? I forget.
我笑起来是这样吧 我忘了
I think I need to get some food into my system.
我觉得我得吃点东西
Oh, good! We were just about to do an Ezekiel bread rising.
好啊 我们正要做以西结面包
And we have room temp carrot juice, so hope your appetite's up.
我们还有常温胡萝卜汁 希望你多吃点
Oh my God, that is exactly what I was craving.
天啊 这正是我想要的
I guess my real question is,
我真正想问的是
can you hear the beat? What?
你听出节奏了吗 什么
Can anyone hear the beat? Oh my God!
谁能听出节奏 我的天
Can you hear the beat?
你能听出节奏吗
I saw your penis. Gena?
我看到你的鸡鸡了 吉娜
Tiny penis. What?
小鸡鸡 什么
I saw your penis. Tiny penis! Oh my God.
我看到你的鸡鸡了 小鸡鸡 天啊
Bonjour, little dick boy.
你好啊 小鸡♥巴♥男
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表