剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
If you hump, you can't dump!
如果要蹭 就不要甩
If you hump, you can't dump!
如果要蹭 就不要甩
If you hump, you can't dump!
如果要蹭 就不要甩
Oh, my God. What is this?
我的天啊 这是怎么了
We're protesting you, Andrew.
我们在抗♥议♥你 安德鲁
First you blammo'd on my floor
你先射在我家地上
and then you blammo right out the door.
然后就溜了
Tell us, Andrew.
告诉我们 安德鲁
When exactly did you know you were gonna dump Lola?
你什么时候决定把洛拉甩了的
Was it before or after you came in your Costco jeans?
射在你牛仔裤上之前还是之后
The time line's unclear.
我不记得了
Oh, please. They were just two horny kids getting their rocks off.
他们只是两个好色的孩子 达到高♥潮♥了而已
I don't see what the big deal is.
没什么大不了的
The big deal is he knew he didn't like her,
重要的是 他自己知道他不喜欢她
but he still chose to use her
但是他依旧选择用她
to defile his denim dungarees.
来发泄自己的淫欲
Oh, shit. Is that what I did?
我的天 这是我♥干♥的吗
Nick, your friend sounds pretty gross. Look, Gina
尼克 你的朋友真恶心 吉娜
I'm not gonna hang out with a guy who's best friends with a creep.
我不会和你约会 因为你的好朋友真瘆人
Does that mean you do wanna hang out with a guy
如果我没有瘆人的好朋友
who's not best friends with a creep? Maybe.
你会和我约会吗 也许吧
What're you doing this weekend? Nothing.
你这周末打算干什么 没有安排
Well, you should maybe make plans,
你应该安排一下
'cause it's weird to be alone on a weekend.
周末一个人过很奇怪
Um, I'm gonna go to class now. All right.
我去上课了 好吧
Click click, bam!
一枪崩了我吧
Lock him up!
把他关起来
Lock him up!
把他关起来
Jesse? You're protesting me too?
杰西 你也在抗♥议♥我吗
Well, if what Lola said is true,
如果洛拉说的都是真的
and I tend to believe her because I listen to women...
我倾向于相信她 因为我聆听女性
So do I! ...then you're a real slime bag, man.
我也是啊 那你可真是个浑球
Yeah, Andrew. I'm honestly very disappointed.
没错 安德鲁 说实话我也很失望
I didn't think you were that kind of a man.
我没想到你是这种人
Oh, God.
我的天
Harmless dweeb or disgusting sex monster? You decide.
无害的白♥痴♥还是恶心的禽兽 你来决定
Disgusting sex monster!
恶心的禽兽
Rise and shine, Nickie.
起床啦 小尼
It's time to macho move Jesse's dad into Guy Town.
是时候让杰西的爸爸搬到男人镇了
No ladies allowed except in our hearts.
女性不得入内 除了我们心里的
Dad, it's too early for your enthusiasm.
爸爸 你的热情也太高涨了
Uh-oh! Mr. Teenager has his claws out.
来吧小年轻 伸出你的双手
Please don't do that.
别这样
I'm just so jazzed for our manly moving date.
我对我们的男人搬家日感到很高兴
Check this out. Is that a back brace for ladies?
看这里 这是女性专用护背吗
'Cause that's for sure Rosie the Riveter.
因为那上面印着铆工露斯
Nobody messes with Rosie. She's tough.
没人敢和露丝乱搞 她很强壮
Like spending time with my mother-in-law. Ha-ha!
就像和我丈母娘在一起一样
That's a man joke. I'm kidding.
这是男人之间的笑话 我开玩笑的
I love Nana.
我很喜欢你姥姥
Hello?
喂
Duke, are you having a ghost orgy in my closet again?
公爵 你们又在我衣柜里狂欢吗
Oh my God!
天啊
Hey there. Hey...
你好你好
It's okay, you can come out. You scared me.
没事的 你可以出来 你吓死我了
I'm Tyler. Are you my new Hormone Monster?
我是泰勒 你是我的新荷尔蒙怪物吗
I sure am, and you're my first kid.
是的 你是我第一个孩子
You've never done this before? No way, Jose.
你之前没干过这个吗 没有 何塞
I'm a monster-in-training. That's why I don't have my horn yet.
我还在试用期 所以我还没有犄角
I don't get it until I'm certified.
在我合格了之后才会有
So... what should we do first?
所以 我们先要干什么
Well, I'm actually glad you're here.
还好你在
There's this girl Gina I like,
我喜欢一个叫吉娜的女孩儿
and she just broke up with her boyfriend.
她刚和她的男朋友分手
Okay, that's great. We're diving right in.
太好了 我们见缝插针
Girls are so cool.
女生们太酷了
Don't understand them.
不懂她们
But I love them.
但是我喜欢她们
Know what you should do? What?
你知道你该干什么吗 什么
Get a bunch of rose petals... Yeah?
拿一些玫瑰花瓣 然后呢
...and make a trail from her locker
用玫瑰花瓣铺一条从她储物柜到
to the cafeteria... Okay.
食堂的路 好吧
...but then you're in the cafeteria standing up on a lunch table
然后你在食堂 站在一张桌子上
and then you do a cool dance... Cool dance?
尬舞一支 尬舞
...and then balloons drop from the ceiling,
然后气球从天而降
and the balloon say "Gina"!
气球上写满了"吉娜"
Um... my first instinct is that sounds kind of corny.
我的第一反应是听起来有点老套
Dang! Stupid!
我蠢了
What about something else? Other ideas? Sure.
有没有其他主意呢 好
Okay, here's what you do. Okay.
好 这样 我听听
You sneak up on her, and you put your shirt over her head,
你悄悄地靠近她 你用衬衫蒙住她的头
and she's blind, you scream, "Gina!"
她看不见了之后 你大叫一声 吉娜
That seems like assault. Yep, it is.
听着跟性侵似的 没错 就是性侵
Okay, reboot.
好吧 我们再来
Girls love to be saved. Do they?
女生们喜欢英雄救美的情节 是吗
So let's find a nice remote set of train tracks--
所以我们找一列遥控火车
I'm gonna stop you right there, okay? God, I suck at this!
我必须要打断你 天啊 我真不擅长
Tyler, you shitty tit-sucker.
泰勒 你这个笨蛋
You're never gonna get your horn. Nick hates you!
你得不到犄角了 尼克讨厌你
I don't hate you. You don't?
我不讨厌你 你不讨厌我吗
No, not yet.
现在不
Good. We're friends again! Yeah.
太好了 我们还是朋友 是的
Let me take a picture of your penis. What?
我给你的小鸡鸡照张相 什么
For my phone! So when you call, I know it's you.
当成壁纸 这样你打电♥话♥来我就知道是你了
I don't understand why they call it the bitch seat.
为什么人们管这个位置叫"婊♥子♥座位"
I got to rest my hands on the knees of two men who I truly love.
我可以把手放在我深爱的两个男人腿上
Take your hand off my knee.
把你的手拿开
I really appreciate you guys being here for me.
我真的很感谢你们过来陪我
Look at his place! It's like a daycare center for lonely men.
看看这个地方 像是单身狗的日托所
Why would anybody move into Guy Town?
为什么会有人想搬进男人镇
Well, since Guy Bilzerian is my divorce lawyer,
盖伊·比尔泽恩是我的离婚律师
I get 200 bucks off the first month's rent.
第一个月的租金可以减两百
Okay, that's enough for me.
我觉得很好了
Besides, this is what I deserve for exposing Jesse to my edibles.
另外 谁叫我让杰西接触到了大♥麻♥食品呢
I'm trash. No. You are not trash.
我就是垃圾 你不是
You're just in the recycling bin,
你在可回收的桶里
waiting for life to turn you into two-thirds of a coffee cup.
等待命运把你转变成三2/3个咖啡杯
Oh, please! Recycling's a scam,
行了吧 回收是骗人的
like stuffed crust pizza.
就像芝心披萨一样
It's just more cheese and bread.
无非是多了点芝士和面包而已
You're actually losing tomato sauce!
这样还少了番茄酱
Did you boys have fun back there?
孩子们玩得还开心吧
No, not really. I had fun.
没觉得 我还行
I threw up in that Simplehuman garbage can.
我吐到极简人类的垃圾桶里了
Oh! That's no good, 'cause that's a nice ass trash can.
这可不太好 那垃圾桶酷毙了
That's right, I'm back, you motherfuckers.
没错 你们这些傻♥逼♥ 我又回来了
What's my life span?
我的寿命是多少
It is unclear.
不清楚
You're Maury, right? Yeah, no pictures.
你是莫里吧 对 不许照相
I'm Tyler. I'm a huge fan.
我是泰勒 我是您的超级粉丝
Your work with Bret Michaels was truly inspiring.
你和布雷特·麦克尔斯的事让人眼界大开
I know. Rock of Love was my idea. Really?
《爱的摇滚》是我的创意 真的
What's that you got there? It's a present for Nick.
你手里拿的是什么 这是给尼克的礼物
I'm really good at drawing weapons,
我特别擅长画武器
so I drew him a sword and I have a wicked crossbow!
所以我给他画了一把剑 我的是厉害的弩
Don't bring him presents. That's weird, man.
不要给他礼物 这个太怪异了
Okay. Thanks for the advice.
好吧 谢谢你的教导
God! I'm so excited.
我太兴奋了
I'm gonna make this little boy's dick so hard!
我会让这小家伙的鸡♥巴♥硬到爆
Hey, man. That's not how we talk about these things.
我们不应该这么说
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表