剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I'd love to pretend to be the guy that's above all this,
我也想装清高
but frankly, I'm not. I need Nick to tell us everything.
但坦白说我不是 我想听尼克告诉我们一切
I'm gonna need him to tell real good.
所有的事都要听
Well, let's just say that I got to second base.
好吧 我上了二垒
She put a finger in your ass?
她把手指插♥你♥屁♥眼♥了
What? No, that's not second base.
什么 不 这不是二垒
What do you think third base is, Jay?
你觉得三垒是什么 杰伊
You don't want to know. I do! I want to know!
你不想知道 我想知道
Guys, please!
伙计们 拜托
Last night, I touched Gina's boob.
昨晚 我摸了吉娜的胸部
What! Oh, my.
什么 天啊
Are you kidding? Oh, my God.
你在开玩笑吗 我的天
That's even better!
那更爽啊
Nick, you're a pioneer. You... You climbed Mount Everest.
尼克 你是先驱 你爬上了珠峰
Boys... I made it.
兄弟们 我做到了
It's... It's beautiful up here.
这里很漂亮
I wish you could see it. Over. You did it, Nick.
希望你们能看到 结束 你做到了 尼克
You reached the highest peak in our grade. Over.
你达到了我们年级的巅峰 结束
Thank you, Jay.
谢谢 杰伊
Where's Andrew? Over.
安德鲁在哪里 结束
He didn't make it, Nick.
他没撑住 尼克
Over.
结束
You know what, guys?
知道吗 伙计们
I'm kinda tired of hearing about Gina's boobs.
吉娜的胸部我有点听腻了
Jesse, it's not just her boobs.
杰西 不仅仅是她的胸部
She's funny and smart and she knows who she is.
她既幽默又聪明 她很有自知之明
Hold on.
等等
Wasn't that your thing, Jesse?
这不是你的优点吗 杰西
Still is, hunch-o.
仍然是 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, and then she just comes along and is like,
嗯 她就这样出现
"LOL, big boobs." Like, come on.
挺着大胸 拜托
It seems you've been replaced with a better model,
看来你已经被一个更好的模型取代了
not unlike how latex replaced ivory
与乳胶取代象牙
as the material of choice in the dildo industry.
作为假阴♥茎♥行业的首选材料不同哦
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
Ignore him. He's just trying to sell us Nazi dildos.
别理他 他只是想卖♥♥给我们纳粹假阴♥茎♥
Oh, no, I assure you, ladies,
不 我保证 女士们
they are not for sale.
它们是非卖♥♥品
Okay, everyone, the lunar eclipse is at 11:08 tonight.
各位 月食在今晚11点08分
In the meantime, why don't you set up your sleeping bags?
现在大家把睡袋铺好吧
All right, boys on this side, girls on that side.
男孩这边 女孩那边
And of course, if you're a Transformer,
当然了 如果你能变形金刚
you can sleep wherever you want.
就可以随便睡
Transformer? Come on, are you not gonna call him out on that?
变形金刚 你不说他吗
I want to but I'm doing this thing where I'm trying to be nice,
我也想 但我想做个好人
like the yellow M&M in those commercials.
就像广♥告♥里的小黄豆
Why? 'Cause the green one seems like a cunt.
为什么 因为绿的看起来很傻♥逼♥
I'm sorry. I'm working on it.
抱歉 我正在努力
Jay, I am so pumped for this sleepover!
杰伊 我对过夜好兴奋啊
Yeah, it's gonna be awesome!
是的 太棒了
Fart noises. Oh, man.
放屁声 天啊
I can't believe we did it right.
我们居然弄对了
What am I looking at here?
你们在干嘛
It's a best friend hand shake, my dudes.
这是最好的铁哥们握手方式 哥们
Wait, you and Coach Steve are best friends?
等等 你和史蒂夫教练是铁哥们
I mean Coach Steve Steve?
那个 史蒂夫教练吗
That's my name! Please wear it out.
是我名字 大声喊出来吧
Interesting. Has Coach Steve, like, been to your house?
有趣 史蒂夫教练去过你家吗
Well... Oh, yeah!
那个 去过啊
'Cause Jay's house is where Jay's mom lives.
因为杰伊妈妈住在杰伊家
Wait, what? Oh, no.
等等 什么 不
And what did Coach Steve do with your mother?
史蒂夫教练和你妈妈做了什么
Oh, yes. He made thick in her warm.
是的 她射进了她的温巢
Look, guys,
伙计们
I just help him scrape gum from the bleachers sometimes.
我只是有时帮他刮刮看台的口香糖
And you know what they say:
不是有这么一句话么
If it's under the bleacher, give it to your teacher,
看台下有什么 就交给老师
'cause he'll chew anything.
因为他会嚼任何东西
Good lordy, I'm already sleepy.
天啊 我已经困了
I think there's enough action in here to keep you going.
我觉得这里有能让你兴奋的东西
What? Did you see Andrew's athletic shorts?
什么 看到安德鲁的运动短裤了吗
Did anyone bring an extra Breathe Right Strip?
有人有多的呼吸带吗
Fingers crossed, the sensitive skin kind?
最好是适合敏感皮肤的
Holy maloley, he can't hide anything in those.
天啊 那裤子啥都藏不住
It's like a grocery bag full of fruit.
就像一个装满水果的杂货袋
And a penis.
还有鸡鸡
Wiggles, you better stop it, you naughty little worm.
扭扭 住口 你这个淘气的小虫子
Really makes your tummy glitter I bet. You forget yourself.
肯定能让你肚子发光 你忘乎所以了
You've gotta go in the bag.
你快进书包吧
Yes, everybody's got their fun little secrets.
是的 每个人都有好玩的小秘密
Isn't that right, old timer?
对吧 老爷爷
I'm not an old timer. A lot of kids got arthritis.
我不老 很多孩子都有关节炎
Hey, Andrew!
安德鲁
Just like 9-11, I'll never forget,
就像911 我永远也不会忘记
Osama bin Rubbin'.
奥萨马·本·辣登
Boy, that was a walk to get to Osama bin Rubbin', but it works.
感觉她就像奥萨马·本·辣登
God, I'm afraid of her. Oh, you should be afraid!
天啊 我怕她 你应该害怕
I'm just gonna set up right here.
我就在这里铺吧
Don't worry. I'm not gonna, like,
别担心 我不会
gay you in your sleep or anything.
趁你睡觉的时候干♥你♥
Why wold you even say that?
你为什么要这么说
It is physically impossible to turn another human
生理上来说 是不可能把别人
being into a homosexual.
变成同性恋的
I'm just joking.
我只是开玩笑
Oh, Mattie, you've gone and made it weird.
马蒂 你把气氛弄得很奇怪
Hey, nice Carmen San Diego sleeping bag.
卡门·圣地亚哥的睡袋不错啊
Actually, it's a knockoff. Oh, Miranda San Francisco.
其实这是山寨的 旧金山的米兰达
My mom bought it at the 99 cent store
我妈在一元店买♥♥的
that also sells milk.
那也卖♥♥牛奶
I know, it's super fancy. Yeah.
超级棒吧 是的
I can't believe we get to sleep next to her!
我们居然睡她旁边
What if it happens again? What if it's under the bra this time?
会不会再来一次 不隔着胸罩摸
Dude, you need to calm down. But how can I?
老兄 冷静 我冷静不下来
I know. How can I?
我懂 我也冷静不下来
It turns out, Miranda San Fransisco actually lives in Sacramento.
原来 旧金山的米兰达其实住在萨克拉门托
That's why no one can find her, 'cause nobody wants to go there.
怪不得没人找得到她 因为没人想去那儿
That's one of the best jokes of the school year.
这是年度最佳笑话
Sacramento can eat its own ass.
萨克拉门托吃屎去吧
Gina can't be that funny, right? She sucks!
吉娜不会那么搞笑的吧 她糟透了
That's how funny you get with no boobs.
平胸的我也只能这样了
She's making me feel crazy, like a dirty cat.
她让我抓狂 就像卑鄙小人[脏猫]一样
Her hair is, like, not even that shiny.
她的头发都没光泽
I know, it's, like, just regular.
是啊 太平庸了
I don't even get why Nick likes her.
我都不懂尼克为什么喜欢她
Probably 'cause she let him touch her boob.
可能是她让他摸♥胸♥吧
What? Oh, nothing.
什么 没什么
I can't believe Gina let him do that.
我不敢相信吉娜让他这么做
Well, wait. Haven't you let DeVon does your boobs?
等等 你不让德文摸你胸
Yeah, but after like 20 make-outs.
可以 但是必须激吻20次
There are rules. Who makes the rules?
这是规矩 谁定的
The prettiest girls in each grade. Oh, right.
每个年级最漂亮的女孩 好吧
And now guys are just going to expect it right away
可现在男孩们上来就想摸
and all because of that slut, Gina.
全都是因为吉娜这个婊♥子♥
The 'S' word. I thought you were a feminist,
婊♥子♥这个词 我以为你是女权主义者
and now you're an accessory to slut shaming.
而现在你又成了说别人婊♥子♥的同伙
I didn't mean to say anything. It was an accident.
我不是故意说出去的 这是个意外
Was it, though?
是吗
Hey, Devin, you're not gonna tell anyone what I said, right?
德温 你不会告诉大家我说了什么的 对吗
Oh my God. Nick felt up Gina?
我的天 尼克摸吉娜了胸
Was I not supposed to tell?
我不应该说出去吗
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表