剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
being young, gay, and mean is not a personality.
嫩 基和刻薄不代表有个性
Nick, I think we're witnessing a gay duel.
尼克 咱们好像在看一场同志之间的对决呢
I've never seen anyone talk to Matthew like this.
我从来没见过谁会这么跟马修讲话
Uh, for your information, Martha Raye,
你听好了 老影后
I'm more than young, gay, and mean.
我不仅仅是嫩 基和刻薄
Really? What else you got?
真的 还有什么
Uh... I happen to be investigating a boy who jizzed in his pants.
我在调查一个射到裤子里的男孩
Oh, honey, that's how I wasted my 20s.
我的宝贝 我20多岁都是这样虚度的
Goodbye Peter Twink-lage.
再见 小侦探
Matthew, I don't think that you're just gay and mean.
马修 我认为你不仅仅是基和刻薄
Who cares what you think, you bag of burrata!
谁在乎你怎么想 黏糊糊的布拉塔奶酪
You know, burrata is actually pretty expensive,
布拉塔奶酪还挺贵的呢
so I take that as a compliment.
所以我当你是在夸我
I do it with tomato and peach. No one's listening.
我一般拌西红柿和桃子 没人在听
I'm listening. That shit sounds good.
我在听啊 这玩意听起来不错
Sweet and savory? Okay.
甜酸可口啊
Argh! Nothing is up to code in here!
这里一切都不达标
See that? That's supposed to be a smoke detector.
看见了吗 那应该是个烟感报♥警♥器
**I'm a lady bass With a belly full of eggs*
*我是条有一肚子籽的鲈鱼
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Also, is that a parody of a song we're supposed to know?
这是模仿什么歌♥的吧 我们应该知道的
Whoa! Greg gets a waterbed?
格雷格有个水床啊
Cool, right? We also have water-cribs
不错吧 如果你傻到获得你傻孩子的
if you're dumb enough to get custody of your stupid baby.
监护权的话 我们还有水摇篮呢
Oh boy!
天啊
I knew I was pushing it with this box of blankets.
我就知道搬这箱毯子会出事
Big Nickie, help lower your little daddy to the floor.
大尼克 来帮你老爸躺到地板上
Gently! Your little daddy's delicate.
小心点 你老爸很脆弱的
I think we should look away. You know, out of respect.
我觉得我们出于尊重 应该回避一下
But it seems like he's doing it for our benefit?
可是他就是做给我们看的吧
Why is there carpet in the kitchen?
为什么厨房♥要铺地毯呢
You have any idea the mold that could form?
不知道会长霉的吗
What is this place?
这是个什么鬼地方啊
What am I supposed to do, Marty? Go out and find an apartment I like?
我该怎么做 马蒂 找个喜欢的公♥寓♥吗
Get my credit checked? Buy some furniture?
贷个款 买♥♥几件家具
Stop waking up in the middle of the night to smoke pot?
不再半夜醒来抽大♥麻♥
Yes, Greg! That's what you're supposed to do.
对 格雷格 你就该这么做
It's called being a man.
这样才像个男人
Well, clearly I failed as a man.
很明显我已经不配做个男人了
Jay, can you take my lease up your dad?
杰伊 请把我的租赁协议给你♥爸♥爸
Dammit! And tell him we need a surge protector.
妈的 还得告诉他我们需要个浪涌保护器
There are no outlets!
没有插座
Just one extension cord
就一根电线
that goes all the way to the Chevron next door.
一直连到隔壁的雪佛龙加油站
My dad is such a wuss.
我爸太弱了
I wish he could be more like your dad. Oh! Cheap and angry?
我真希望他跟你♥爸♥似的 低俗易怒
No! Like a man.
不 像他那样男人
Well, my dad is not a man.
我爸不是个男人
He is a one-star Yelp review come to life.
他是点评网站上一星评论的现实版
All right, guys. You better Yentl your tits,
好了朋友们 最好藏好你们的奶头
'cause we're about to enter the most macho place on Earth.
我们要走进天下最有男子气慨的地方
This is like the nicest suite
这像是大西洋城最差的酒店里面
at the worst hotel in Atlantic City.
最漂亮的套房♥
Yeah, this blood smuggler couldn't pay my dad,
有个走私犯付不起钱给我爸
so he gave him a fuck-ton of marble.
所以给了我爸很多大理石
It's super easy to hose down.
特别容易冲洗
Jay! I need more ketchup. Nice! I'll get you some more packets.
杰伊 我要番茄酱 我再拿给你几包
Hey, Jay, why is your dad eating a steak dinner
杰伊 你♥爸♥为什么在一把老式理发椅上
in an old fashioned barber chair? Jay, jack me up!
吃牛排餐啊 杰伊 把我升起来
You got it, Dad!
好嘞 老爸
Guy, your toilet's out of water again.
盖伊 厕所又没水了
That's how I know you're not shitting in there.
这样我才知道你没在里面大便
Oh Guy, you're terrible.
盖伊 你真讨厌
Yeah, he really is.
他真的很讨厌
Guys, this is my dad's super-cool receptionist, Taffiny.
朋友们 这是我爸的超酷的前台 塔芙妮
Oh! What happened to your wrist, sweetie?
你的手腕怎么了 亲爱的
Go on. Tell her.
去吧 告诉她
Oh, nothing.
没什么
He dry-humped a girl and dumped her, so she broke his wrist.
他和女生互蹭但甩了她 女生弄断了他手腕
Wow! This kid humped and dumped.
这小子蹭蹭就甩了
Well, I came, and then went.
我来了 然后又走了
You're a little pimp, aren't you? Oh, I don't know. Maybe.
你是个小骚男吧 我不知道 可能吧
Uh, you know, some say I'm a creep.
有人说我是个卑鄙小人
Fuck that! You're just a 13-year-old man
去他的 你还只是个13岁的男生
who took what he wanted.
拿了自己想要的东西而已
Like me. I live balls out,
就像我 万花丛中过
and I give zero fucks.
片叶不沾身
That's pimp. Right, Taffiny?
这才骚 对吧 塔芙妮
That's what I'm talking about.
对嘛
Let's live that pimp life. Whoop! Whoop!
让我们过那种骚荡的生活吧
Is that what you are, Andrew?
你就是那样的人吗 安德鲁
A greasy little pimp? I don't know.
一个油腻的小骚男吗 我不知道
It does seem like a lot more fun than being a creep.
感觉要比当一个卑鄙小人有趣得多
And I got the whole outfit At the Halloween store?
我还有全套装备 万圣节商店买♥♥的吗
Yeah, the Halloween store. You know what, little stud?
对 万圣节商店 知道吗 小种马
You're coming to the players' ball tonight.
你今晚要去参加乱搞大会
I'm making you Pimp of the Month. Mazel tov, baby.
我会让你成为本月骚男之星 恭喜
Okay, yeah! I'm the Pimp of the Month.
好的 我是本月骚男之星
Give me the cash, bitches.
把现金给我 婊♥子♥们
Nick! Jay's Dad is a total stud muffin.
尼克 杰伊的爸爸是个性感男子
You should ask him about Gina.
你应该问他关于吉娜的事
Ha. That's actually not a bad idea.
不是个坏主意哦
Um... Mr. Bilzerian,
比尔泽恩先生
there's this girl at school who I really like,
我在学校真心喜欢一个女生
but I don't know how to ask her out.
但是我不知道怎么约她出来
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我该怎么做呢
That's simple.
非常简单
You just need to remind her that you're better than she is.
你只用提醒她 你比她好就行了
That seems mean. Yeah, mean guys fuck.
这样有点刻薄啊 渣男有逼操
Nice guys clean it up.
好人只接盘
I don't wanna clean up someone else's oopy-soup.
我不想喝别人剩下的汤
So Andrew, you're a pimp now.
安德鲁 你现在是个骚男了
How does that change things for you?
你的生活改变了什么
Well, if I had my druthers,
如果我可以选择的话
I'd invest in a bejeweled chalice... Fancy drink.
我会投资镶宝石的圣杯 高档
A shirt with a collar that goes past my shoulders.
肩膀上穿一件带领子的衬衫
This motherfucker looks good.
这个混♥蛋♥看起来不错
I may dabble in a little black voice,
我可能会尝试一点男低音
I'm sure I'll pull back on that quick. That's what's up.
肯定会很快变回来的 就是这样
And I certainly won't be afraid to strut my stuff.
我完全不怕炫耀我的东西
Not scared of the strut! It's an equilibrium thing.
不怕炫耀 这是种平衡
Oh, look at you.
看看你
You're wobbling around like a newborn horse.
你摇晃得就像一只刚出生的小马
That's right. Newborn horse.
这就对了 刚出生的小马
Big ass knees. Wibble-dy wobble-dy.
大膝盖 摇摇晃晃
Andrew, you're not a pimp! Quit pretending to be one.
安德鲁 你不是个骚男 不要再装了
Maybe I wanna be a pimp!
也许我就想当骚男呢
I'm sick of feeling bad about all the bad things that I do,
我不想为我做的坏事难过了
and I wanna forget them and be pimp.
我想忘记 成为骚男
That's right. Living that unexamined life!
没错 不要反省
Why do you have cassette tapes of a band called "Puh-Hish"?
你怎么会有"普希什"乐队的卡带
It's Phish, Marty. Who cares! It's all clutter.
是费什啊 马蒂 管他呢 都是垃圾
That's not clutter. Those are memories.
那不是垃圾 是回忆
I know you think because my vision's bad I don't smell well,
我知道你认为我视力差所以嗅觉也不好
but nothing could be further from the truth.
但并非如此
I'm sorry, who are you? I'm your new roommate, Leo.
抱歉 你哪位 你的新室友 利奥
Huh? I have a roommate? Couple ground rules.
我有室友 几条规定
I like to fall asleep to Frasier,
我喜欢和弗雷泽一起睡
and the dishwasher, my friend, is only for jewelry.
我的朋友洗碗工 只喜欢珠宝
I know you. You're Rabbi Poblart's adult son.
我认识你 你是帕伯拉拉比已成年的儿子
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表