剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Your poor cuckold of a father already feels awful,
你那个头上冒绿光的爸爸已经很难受了
and now his only child is a common criminal.
现在他唯一的孩子又成了罪犯
Shame! Shame!
可耻 可耻
No! You can't shame her for this!
不不不 你不能因此而让她感到羞耻
Yeah, I don't feel ashamed.
没错 我不觉得羞愧
Damn straight. She's angry.
太对了 她很生气
Yeah, at my stupid mom.
生气我那个倒霉的妈
Now get the fuck outta here!
你给我滚
What's so damn funny?
有什么好笑的
Very well, ladies.
好吧 女士们
I shall return.
我回去了
You better not, you raggedy ass goblin.
有种你别走 你这个丑陋的妖精
Clack-clack.
咔 咔
Thank you for including me. Andrew!
谢谢你让我也加入进来 安德鲁
Why won't you pants me?
你怎么不扒我的裤子呢
I'm wearing one of my mom's thongs,
我穿了我妈的丁字裤
and I put tanning cream all over my butt cheeks.
还往我的屁♥股♥蛋上抹了好多晒黑膏呢
Hey, Devin! Can an old man do this?
德温 老人家能做这个吗
I'm a kid!
我是个孩子
Nick, this is so random,
尼克 这个也太无厘头了
but you should do something baller on the zip line.
不过你应该上滑索飚一下
Doesn't seem random at all. Seems like a direct connection to--
不是无厘头吧 感觉是直接针对
Nick! Okay.
尼克 好吧
What is wrong with you, Andrew?
你怎么了 安德鲁
Just pants me!
扒了我啊
Yes, pants her, Andrew!
安德鲁 扒她的裤子吧
Don't do it. It's so easy.
不要 小菜一碟啊
I feel embarrassed?
我觉得难为情
Oh, dear,
我的天
it appears your friend doesn't meet the 75 lb weight minimum.
好像你的朋友没达到75磅的最小体重
Andrew! It's all in good fun.
安德鲁 多好玩啊
No, thank you. And I want the attention!
不了 谢了 我想让人注意我
Oh, my God! Damn!
我的天 我靠
This is... Oh, no.
这 不会吧
Nick's penis is comparable to that of a baby.
尼克的鸡鸡跟婴儿的差不多
Oh, my God.
我的天
Am I like so funny?
我搞笑吧
Why am I out? This is so bad.
我怎么出来了 糟透了
This is delightful. Oh, Nick.
这太绝了 尼克
Everyone is staring. What do I do?
大家都盯着我看 该怎么办啊
Lift your legs and show everybody your butt hole!
把腿抬起来 把屁♥眼♥亮给他们看
What? Change the conversation, baby.
什么 转移注意力啊
Nick, snap out of it! Just let go.
尼克 跳下来吧 松手
Can't fall. Frozen. About to cry.
不行啊 动不了 要哭了
Sweetheart! Fall into Mommy's arms! Oh, no!
乖 跳到妈妈的怀里来 别啊
Oh, man. His parents are here.
好家伙 他爸妈来了
So embarrassing.
太丢人了
His butt cheeks are so pale!
他的屁♥股♥好白啊
Guys, shut up! Don't be assholes. Well...
你们闭嘴 别那么讨厌 那个
Nicholas, you are not alone. Oh, no.
尼古拉斯 我们不会不管你的 不要
I am with you, son.
我陪你一起 儿子
Here you go.
来吧
His penis isn't very big either.
他的鸡♥巴♥也不是很大
Steve, I want you inside of me.
史蒂夫 我想让你进来
Oh, right, yeah. The choo-choo train goes in the tunnel.
好呀 小火车要进隧♥道♥了
Wait a minute, where is you sweetie?
等一下 你的蜜♥穴♥在哪儿
I thought it was on the front.
我以为是长在前面的
Oh, right. You're a naive gentleman.
对啊 你是个天真无邪的正人君子
You've never done this before. No way.
从来没做过 没有
Do you need me to show you where it is?
想让我指给你看她在哪儿吗
Yes, please.
请吧
It's underneath. Okiedokie.
在下面呢 好吧
So, where do I... Nope. That's my leg.
那我应该往哪儿 不对 这是我的腿
Okay, how do I...
好吧 那应该
All right, here comes the choo-choo train.
小火车来喽
No, that's my other leg.
不对 那是我另外一条腿
No! Do you want...
不对 你想要
What do I want? You need some help.
我想要什么 你需要帮助
Yeah, I wish I had eyes on my pener,
要是我鸡鸡上长了眼睛就好了
but the doctor removed them when I was four.
可是医生在我四岁时割掉了
Here, darling.
这里 亲爱的
It's so warm.
里面好温暖
Should it be that warm?
应该是这么暖吗
Oh, wow, choo-choo! I'm doing it!
我进来了
Yes, you are. Yeah, I am.
你进来了 我进来了
Yeah, you are. I just said that I am. Jesus.
你来了 我不是刚说了吗
I can feel a charlie horse coming on.
好像要抽搐了
No, wait! I think my pener has to make a kaka.
等下 我的鸡鸡好像要拉粑粑了
I think I'm gonna make thick!
要出来了
Thank you! I'm sorry! Thank you! I'm sorry!
谢谢 对不起 谢谢 对不起
Ow, my nuts!
我的蛋蛋
Ow, my nuts and butt!
蛋蛋和屁♥眼♥
Let's go Mets.
大都会加油
If supporting your son in his darkest hour is a crime,
如果在儿子的至暗时刻挺他是犯罪的话
well, I guess you should arrest me.
把我逮捕了吧
Yeah, that's precisely what we're doing, Dad.
我们就是要逮捕你啊 老爹
So, get in the car.
上车吧
My husband was only exposing himself out of love.
我丈夫暴露自己是出于爱啊
Mom, can you just let them take dad to jail?
妈 你就让他们把我爸抓进监狱吧
I need to go home. Of course, sweetheart.
我想回家 当然了 宝贝
I'm surprised you're not all over that kid.
你怎么没去缠着那孩子
Yeah, his parents have given him such high self-esteem.
他父母已经给了他那么多自尊了
Besides, I'm more interested in the game these two are playing.
而且我对这两个人的游戏更感兴趣
You ruined my first date, Andrew!
安德鲁 你把我的第一次约会给毁了
Why wouldn't you just like pants me?
你为什么不扒我的裤子
I get a little shy
粗暴地脱别人衣服
when it comes to aggressively removing someone else's clothes.
会有点害羞嘛
Oh, my God!
老天
You're such a nerd, but not the cool way
你就是个呆子 不过不是
like when good-looking people wear glasses.
戴副眼镜的那种帅呆
You're like a nobody.
你屁都不是
Yes, this little oil drum gets ya.
这个小油桶说得很对
I think I can work with this.
我应该能搞定
You suck, Andrew, whatever your last name is!
安德鲁 你♥他♥妈♥太逊了 不管你姓什么
My last name is Glouberman.
我姓格劳博曼
Glouberman? Ew! Perfect!
格劳博曼 什么破姓
I know. It's a stupid name.
我知道 这姓特别傻
That's the stupidest name I ever heard!
这是我听过的最傻♥逼♥的
It has dumb letters in it, so it must suck, right?
里面的字母很蠢 所以肯定傻♥逼♥
Yeah, it sucks so hard.
非常傻♥逼♥
Oh, man. All this verbal abuse is making my nips hard.
这些言语羞辱让我的乳♥头♥都硬了
Yeah, I'm a worthless boring nobody.
我是个毫无价值还无聊的路人
You're actually worse than a nobody,
你比路人还没用
because you're just a disgusting, slimy little worm.
因为你让人恶心 虚伪的虫子
Come here, you big block.
过来 你这个大块头
Wait. Say something mean about how clammy my hands are.
等下 说点有关于我手很黏的狠话
I'm gonna wring you out like a sponge!
我要像挤海绵一样把你榨干
You're a sociopath.
你个反♥社♥会♥的人
That's dandy.
这真是极好的
An almond palmer for our guest,
给我们的客人一杯杏仁葡萄酒
and for my son, a glass of cotton candy brandy.
给我的儿子一杯棉花糖白兰地
Wait, how old are you, Jay?
等等 杰伊 你多大了
That's a great question, Mom. I'm 13.
好问题 老妈 13
Oh, okay. Party wolves!
喝吧 我是战狼
This is nice, right?
这很美好 不是吗
This is very nice.
这确实很美好
You're the man, Steve.
你真棒 史蒂夫
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
I actually made thick in the warm.
我竟然射进温巢了
Looks like my job here is done. What do you mean, Rick?
看来我的工作结束了 什么意思 瑞克
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表