剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
All right, my lady dudes, time for soccer.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 该踢球了
Okay, it's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
No one will notice. Boobs!
没有人会注意到的 胸部
Boobs! Where did those come from?
胸部 这是从哪来的
Below the neck... above the waist. Boobs!
脖子以下 腰部以上 胸部
It's definitely them. They're looking right at me.
肯定是 它们正看着我呢
Jesus.
天啊
So that's how it felt. Are you sure I said "boobs"?
就是这感觉 你确定我说的是胸部吗
I could have sworn I said, "Boo, stare at her brain!"
我发誓我说的是 盯着她的脑袋
No, you said "boobs."
不 你说的是胸部
Yeah, that does sound more like me.
是的 听起来更像是我
Anyway, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Going through all that must have been really weird.
这一切一定很奇怪
Well, I mean, it's not all bad. Sometimes I even kinda like them.
也不都是坏事 有时我甚至有点喜欢
Sure. I mean, they're not terrible.
嗯 这也不是很糟
Shut up!
闭嘴
It's really cool that I can talk to you about this stuff.
能跟你说这件事真是太酷了
Yeah. Even though you're like, stupid.
是的 尽管你很笨
Tell her you're stupid hard!
告诉她你好硬
Shh! You're right. I am stupid...
你说得对 我很笨
Stupid into you.
愚蠢到喜欢你
That was so corny!
真是太老套了
I know. Did it work?
我知道 有用吗
It didn't not work.
也不是没用
Come here.
过来
She's opening her mouth. Put your wiener in.
她张开嘴了 把你的鸡鸡放进去
Ooh, it's so slick in there.
太滑了
Step aside, sugar.
让开 糖心
A make-out concerto...
协奏曲
in full C... cup.
C大罩
Sorry. Just relax and follow my lead, baby.
抱歉 放松 听我指挥 宝贝
Oh, you're a strong mommy.
你是个强大的妈妈
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
Hint, hint.
暗示 暗示
Should he choke her? Not unless he wants to get smacked.
他要掐她脖子 除非他想挨揍
Does he want to get smacked?
他想挨揍吗
Not bad, newbie.
不错啊 新手
We touched a boob! We touched a boob!
我们摸了胸 我们摸了胸
Oh, you're so fucking hot.
你好性感啊
I want to touch your boobs!
我想摸摸你的胸
Oh Missy, please don't go.
米西 请不要走
But what shall I do?
但我该怎么办呢
You're married to a deranged woman who is mean to you,
你嫁给了一个对你很不好的女人
but you won't leave her because you're so loyal,
但你不离开她 因为你很忠诚
and you smell like oak after a storm.
你闻起来像暴风雨后的橡树
Oh, you are my destiny.
你是我的真命天女
If I can't have you,
如果我不能拥有你
I'll throw myself from these cliffs dramatically,
我就纵身跳下悬崖
because I'm sensitive, and I love to travel.
因为我很敏感 喜欢旅行
Don't do that! I guess.
不要吧
I mean, think about it, but don't actually--
想想吧 但实际上不
What are you doing? I'm mounting your horse,
你在干什么 我在骑你的马
so I may gaze straight into your eyes
这样可以直视你的眼睛
whilst professing my love to you.
向你表达我对你的爱意
Oh darn it, Mr. Fillion. I trust you,
天啊 菲利安先生 我相信你
and you're very sexy.
你很帅气
Oh, Missy, I love your bustle.
米西 我喜欢你的裙撑
It makes you look ravishingly intelligent.
让你看起来非常聪明
Don't you dare!
你敢
Missy, are you almost ready, hon?
米西 你准备好了吗 亲爱的
We have to leave for the school sleepover. What?
我们要去学校过夜 什么
You don't want to be late! Okay, Mom!
不要迟到 好的 妈妈
Oh, goodness, Wiggles! Darn it.
我的天哪 扭扭
That was one heck of a worm dance.
这个蠕虫舞跳得不错啊
I've got full-blown glitter tummy.
我肚子都闪闪发光的
Maybe we should do some more tonight.
我们今晚再继续吧
I've got this idea where you fold me in half...
你可以把我折起来
Tonight's not good for me.
今晚不行
It's just-- It's the class sleepover for the lunar eclipse.
我们班要在学校过夜看月食
I've had it on the books for weeks.
我在书上记了好几周了
And you're not gonna bring me?
你不带我吗
I think you're supposed to stay in my room.
你待在我房♥间吧
Yeah. I hope you understand.
嗯 希望你能理解
Okay, sure. I'll just stay here with your American Girl doll.
好吧 我就跟你的美国女孩娃娃待在这
I'm Maddie. My backstory is that I was a slave.
我是曼迪 我是个奴隶
Will you brush my hair? Yeah, we'll have fun.
你给我梳头吗 我们会很开心的
Wiggles! You're relentless.
扭扭 你没完了
All right, fine. I'll take you.
好吧 我带你去
What? No, that wasn't me. I don't know what happened!
什么 不是我 我不知道发生了什么
It's going to be a marvelous night. Don't you agree, Maddie?
这将是一个奇妙的夜晚 同意吧 曼迪
All the other dolls get silver shoes.
其他的洋娃娃都穿银鞋子
Not me. Will you brush my hair?
我没有 你帮我梳头吗
I'm sorry, Maddie, but I do have to go.
抱歉 曼迪 但我得走了
I'm the only doll that doesn't come with a birthday.
只有我不是生日礼物
What this company has done to you is not right.
这公♥司♥对你不公平
Will you brush my hair?
你帮我梳头吗
This sleepover is gonna be so freaking sick.
这次过夜肯定很棒
Check it out. I brought condoms.
看 我带了避孕套
You think you're gonna get laid tonight? No.
你以为今晚能约炮 不
No!
不
I'm gonna jack down into these, dudes.
我要撸管射进去 哥们
If I was gonna get laid, I wouldn't use a condom.
要是约炮 我就不用避孕套了
I'm not a woman! That kid's logic is flawless.
我又不是女人 那个孩子的逻辑没毛病
What are you eating?
你在吃什么
Spaghetti. I'm carbo-loading.
意大利面 我是补充热量
We've got a marathon ahead of us.
一会要有马拉松呢
Fifty sweaty kids sleeping over in a funky gym.
五十个汗流浃背的孩子睡在体育馆
Good point. Give me a bite, sugar.
有道理 给我一口 糖心
God, how I gonna be able to sleep knowing
天啊 洛拉在我周围
that Lola is just stomping around.
我怎么睡得着
You're scared of Lola? She maimed me.
你害怕洛拉 她伤害了我
My mom still has to help me put my pants on.
现在我妈还得帮我穿裤子
And I bet you like that, don't you? No, that's not his thing.
你很喜欢吧 不 他不喜欢这一套
You keep pushing that and we're not into it.
你一直在洗♥脑♥ 但我们不喜欢
I don't have a mom pants thing.
我不喜欢妈妈帮我穿裤子
Just give the kid a night off.
放过孩子一晚上吧
Give all the kids a night off.
放过所有的孩子
Don't you have a hobby or something?
你没有爱好什么的吗
Well, as a matter of fact, I collect vintage Nazi dildos.
事实上 我收集古董纳粹的假阴♥茎♥
This fucking guy. Of course you do.
你这人 当然了
He figured out a way to ruin dildos.
假阴♥茎♥就这么被他毁了
Nick! Why aren't we talking about anything
尼克 我们为什么不聊聊
other than you touching Gina's boobie?
你摸吉娜胸的事
I don't know if I should tell them about that.
我不知道要不要告诉他们
What? It's awesome news!
什么 这是好消息
There's so much bad news in the news now.
现在新闻里都是坏消息
People want good news,
大家想要好消息
like a sweet little boy who touched a boobie and it felt so good!
就像一个可爱的小男孩摸了胸 感觉很好
Okay!
好吧
Gentlemen... I'm not a gentleman.
先生们 我不是先生
Fellas... Really?
伙计们 不是吧
I hooked up with Gina last night. Holy shit! That's good news!
昨晚我和吉娜亲热了 我♥操♥ 好消息啊
Told ya! I want details.
我说吧 告诉我细节
Does she still have all her baby teeth?
她还有乳牙吗
What? Why would I know that?
什么 我怎么知道
Did she let you keep any of her teeth? No!
她把她的牙送你了 没有
What the hell is wrong with you, you psycho?
你怎么回事 疯子
How did her teeth taste?
她的牙齿尝起来怎么样
No one wants to hear this, right, Andrew?
没有人想听这个 对吧 安德鲁
Oh, sweet Jesse,
亲爱的杰西
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表