剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Missy! I'm also disappointed
米西 我也很失望
'cause I thought there was stopping by for an impromptu playdate,
因为我以为他们过来是临时打算找我玩的
but they weren't. Told you not to say anything!
但他们不是 叫你不要说出去
Oh shit, you guys are stoned?
我靠 你们嗑嗨了
Oh! I haven't smoked pot since the third grade.
我从三年级开始就没抽过大♥麻♥了
It was fucking with my libido. I couldn't get hard...
影响我性♥欲♥ 我硬得
enough.
不够
I think I need some food.
我要吃点东西
Hey, isn't there that off-brand
街角那不是有
ice cream place right around the corner?
卖♥♥冰淇淋的地方吗
Ooh, Basket Roberts!
巴斯基·罗伯特
If you guys take me to ice cream,
如果你们带我去吃冰淇淋
I will give blowjobs to everyone.
我就给你们口♥交♥
All right, let's do this. Jay!
走起 杰伊
What? A blowjob's a blowjob. Don't be gay.
怎么了 口♥交♥是口♥交♥ 别太基了
You're late!
你迟到了
I had to throw out those Newsweek 's myself!
我不得不自己扔那些新闻周刊
Andrew, who's this?
安德鲁 这是谁
Mom, Dad, set an extra place.
妈妈 爸爸 加套餐具
This is my friend, Lola.
这是我的朋友 洛拉
I'm your girlfriend, you putz!
我是你的女朋友 蠢货
You be respectful, you putz!
放尊重点 蠢货
He is a putz, isn't he? Um, yeah.
他的确是蠢货 嗯
Andrew, why are you wearing Lola's sweatpants?
安德鲁 你为什么穿洛拉的运动裤
Um... because it's the new thing. I don't like new things!
因为这是新事物 我不喜欢新事物
I stopped liking new things at Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
自从看了《谁想成为百万富翁》就不喜欢了
Oh my God. I totally want to be a millionaire.
天啊 我非常想成为百万富翁
No kidding! Me, too!
不是吧 我也是
Andrew, me and your dad are total twinsies.
安德鲁 我和你♥爸♥简直就是双胞胎
This is unbelievable. Who are you?
难以置信 你是谁
It's crazy, 'cause me and my dad are like basically mortal enemies.
太扯了 我和我爸是死敌
You know who my mortal enemy is?
你知道我的死敌是谁吗
Ashton Kutcher! Jesus Christ.
艾什顿·库奇 天啊
He thought he could replace Charlie Sheen.
他以为可以取代查理·辛
Please! Where's that show now?
拜托 现在还有那部剧吗
Off the air!
被砍了
And this one couldn't be happier about it.
这家伙特别高兴
I had nothing to do with it!
跟我无关
Oh, please! You love Kutcher.
拜托 你爱库奇
Walk me through how I did that.
那你说我是怎么做到的
All I'm saying is that sorbet is bullshit, okay?
我是说冰糕很扯 好吗
Missy, is that Gena?
米西 那是吉娜吗
Yes? It's not some weird bird statue, right?
是吗 这不是奇怪的鸟雕像 对吧
Wow, you're really high. Should I go talk to her?
你真的嗑嗨了 我应该和她说话吗
A hundred percent no. Okay, wish me luck.
绝对不行 好吧 祝我好运
Hey, Gena. Hey, Nick. What are you doing here?
吉娜 尼克 你在这里干什么
I thought I wanted ice cream, but now I see you
我本来想吃冰淇淋 但现在看到你了
and I think I think I want to say, like, I'm sorry?
我想道个歉
I'm listening. We had this great connection,
继续说 我们关系这么好
and then I was like, "Do you like me?
然后我就想 你喜欢我吗
And if not, can't be friends. I'm Nick."
如果不行就不能做朋友了 我是尼克
That's actually a really good impression of yourself.
你很会模仿你自己嘛
Thanks. I've been working on it a lot.
谢谢 我在努力
Nick seems okay now.
尼克好像还行啊
I'm glad he decided to be okay as soon as he saw Gena.
他一见到吉娜就没事了
Take two boobs and call me in the morning.
带两个乳♥房♥♥ 明早给我打电♥话♥
I don't know if the Surgeon General would agree with that.
不知道外科主任同不同意
Hey, Gena? Do you ever, like...
吉娜 你有没有
Do you ever feel like, really alone?
你有没有感觉过很孤独
Sure, Nick.
当然 尼克
Yeah, sometimes. Are you okay?
有时吧 你没事吧
Why am I even asking? I mean, you have DeVon, so...
我为什么还要问 你有德文
Actually, I don't. What?
其实没有 什么
We broke up.
我们分手了
You did? Yeah.
是吗 是的
'Cause I think he still likes Devin.
因为我觉得他还喜欢德温
It's a call back to my voice. Yeah, it was.
你在学我的声音 是的
You're so funny, and you have such kind eyes.
你很有趣 而且你的眼镜很美
You're like a white shit.
像坨白屎
Excuse me? Oh, nothing.
你说什么 没什么
Can we please just be friends again?
我们可以再做朋友吗
Yeah, I'd like that. Great.
好啊 太好了
So anyway, I think I'm almost for sure
我觉得我现在
having a heart attack right now
心脏病发作了
and I'm going to sprint to the hospital. Bye!
我要跑去医院了 再见
Yeah, I'll have two scoops of that white shit
我要两勺白屎
he was talking about.
就那人说的那个
It's good.
很好吃
It's a family recipe. Cream of onion.
这是祖传菜谱 奶油洋葱
It's saltless, 'cause I hate salt.
无盐的 因为我讨厌盐
I think it's an overrated spice. Ew, me too.
我觉得这是一种被高估的调料 我也是
It tastes like the sea, and it's in everything!
味道像大海一样 啥菜都放
Hi there, my little Drew-Drew-train.
我的小火车
It's me, Mo-la.
是我 摸拉
Oh! What the fuck is happening? Remember when we, like,
到底发生了什么 记得我们
rubbed fronts earlier today, baby?
今天互蹭了吗 宝贝
Oh, no...
不
Wake up, Maurice.
醒醒 莫里斯
Andrew wants another kiss,
安德鲁又想接吻了
and he can't do that without his beloved Hormone Monster.
如果没有他心爱的荷尔蒙怪兽 他是做不到的
What the hell is going on?
发生了什么事
I believe Andrew's in love.
我相信安德鲁恋爱了
How about to make your own soup for Mo-la?
你给摸拉做个汤吧
A little cream of undies? It's a family recipe.
一小块内衣 这是祖传菜谱
Jesus, Andrew. Look at us.
天啊 安德鲁 看看我们
We're both in Lola's sweatpants.
我们都穿着洛拉的运动裤
I'm drugged up, you're about to fuck your dad.
我嗑药了 你要操你♥爸♥爸
We've hit rock bottom, brother. He's right.
我们跌倒谷底了 兄弟 他是对的
This here, this right here...
这里 这个
This has to end now.
必须结束了
Lola, I need to talk to you outside.
洛拉 跟我出来谈谈
You wanna get your little butt grabbed again?
又想被抓小屁♥股♥了吗
No offense, but your son's a total perv.
别介意 你们儿子可是个小变♥态♥哦
Tell me about it!
可不是嘛
I don't know what she sees in him.
她看上他哪点了
Oh! Oh my God. Oh! I know you.
天啊 我认识你
I held you when you were a baby.
你小时候我抱你
I'm sorry sir, but I don't think that's true.
对不起 先生 应该没有吧
Oh, Judd. Jesus!
贾德 天啊
What are you doing here? What happened your hand?
你在这里干什么 你的手怎么了
I was training a battalion of raccoons,
我在训练一群浣熊
and I pushed them a little too hard.
我推得有点狠
What are you doing here, numb-nuts?
你在这儿干什么 小傻子
I ate a weed gummy with Jesse,
我和杰西吃了大♥麻♥软糖
and I think I'm having a heart attack.
我心脏病好像发作了
You're not having a heart attack. You're just stoned.
你没有心脏病发作 这是嗑药的反应
No one's ever died from pot. Thank God.
嗑药死不了 感谢上帝
Come on, you little pecker. I'll take you home.
来吧 小鸟 我送你回家
What do I tell Mom and Dad? Jack shit.
我怎么跟爸妈说 什么都不说
We just gotta sober you up. How?
得让你清醒一下 怎么清醒
It's simple. I drive you home at 100 miles an hour.
很简单 我以每小时一百英里开车送你回家
Does it have to be that fast? Yes.
一定要那么快吗 是的
You can't wear seat belt.
你不能系安全带
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Jesse! Where were you? It's after nine.
杰西 你去哪了 都过九点了
We were at Missy's house.
我们在米西家
We had to wait for the Ezekiel bread to rise.
我们得等以西结的面包发酵
It's an ancient grain. Uhhuh. Look at me.
这是一种古老的谷物 看着我
Your eyes are very red. Are you feeling okay?
你的眼睛很红 你还好吗
Yeah. I'm just kinda tired. You're stoned.
是的 我只是有点累了 你嗑药了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表