剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Oh! Hello.
你好
Everyone, he's going to be okay!
大家快来看 他没事了
Dad! That was amazing. You're like a hero.
爸爸 你刚才太棒了 就像英雄一样
I guess this pussy is pretty good at
我猜我这只老猫还挺擅长
meowth to meowth resuscitation.
喵对喵[嘴对嘴]人工呼吸
Okay. Meowth.
好吧 喵
Look, I don't care if I signed a lease.
听好了 我不在乎我签没签租约
I won't have my daughter spend another minute
我不会再让我女儿在这个
in this electrical deathtrap!
极其危险的地方待上一秒
You listen to me, Bilzerian.
你给我听好了 比尔泽恩
We'll get the city council to shut this place down!
我们会让市政局关闭这个地方
Good luck. I've bribed half the city council,
那祝你们好运 我贿赂了半个市政局
and blackmailed the other half.
敲诈了另一半
We just got you saying all that Scooby-Doo stuff on tape.
我们把你刚才说的全录下来了
It's not on tape. It's a memory card.
不是录下来 是存在储存卡里了
Give me that camera!
摄像机给我
This camera belongs to the AV Club!
这个摄像机是属于音像俱乐部的
Oh, no! My hair!
不 我的头发
No! Don't look! Don't look at me! Look away!
不不不 别看着我 看别的地方
Pimp of the Month.
本月骚男之星
I think I can feel the penis worms going up my dick hole.
我能感到鸡虫在钻进我的鸡洞
I can feel them devouring my cock!
我能感觉到它们在吞噬我的鸡♥巴♥
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I just ordered a Hawaiian pizza from Little Caesars.
我刚从小凯撒披萨店点了夏威夷披萨
What does that tell you?
你觉得呢
I'm sorry if I was rude before.
我为我之前的粗鲁言行道歉
Yeah, well, I probably owe you an apology, too.
或许我也应该向你道个歉
I shouldn't be picking fights with little kids.
我不应该和小孩儿吵架的
That's probably a good policy.
这是个好想法
What can I say? I got issues.
怎么说呢 我有问题
And I guess I saw a little bit of myself in you.
我从你身上看到了一点我的影子
I would never wear a kimono.
我不会穿和服的
Okay, right there. That's what I'm talking about.
对 这就是我想说的
You don't have to be a little prick all the time.
你别老跟个小混♥蛋♥似的
You can let your guard down once in a while.
你偶尔可以放松一下
And what? Be nice?
然后呢 与人为善吗
Wouldn't kill ya. You know, I wish I was a little nicer.
又不会掉你二两肉 我要是与人为善
I might not have ended up here.
就不会到这儿来了
How did you end up in Guy Town?
你怎么到男人镇来的
You're in luck, kid. I've written a one-man musical about it.
你很幸运 我写了一个相关的单人音乐剧
Sit down!
坐下
We open on Stonewall.
故事发生在斯通沃尔
1969.
1969年
A minimal set. Oh, shit.
小场地 我的天
What's that now? I can't wait!
怎么了 好想听哦
I need to be home in 17 minutes.
我在17分钟之内得回家
So kiddo, what's going on with Gina?
孩子 你和吉娜怎么样了
I think I'm just gonna give up. Give up?
我还是放弃吧 放弃
But you really like her.
但是你真心喜欢她
Yeah, but I don't know how to ask her out.
嗯 但是我不知道怎么约她
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最蠢的理由
Just do what you like to do and bring her along.
去做你想做的事 然后带上她一起
Well, I like gokarts. That's a terrible interest!
我想去开卡丁车 这他妈是什么爱好
Nickie, why don't you invite Gina to do go-karts?
尼克 你为什么不约吉娜一起去开卡丁车呢
Come on, Greg! Let's go!
格雷格 我们走
What's your hurry? I don't even know where I'm sleeping tonight.
你着什么急 我还不知道今晚住哪儿呢
I got three words for you:
有个地方
Be my roommate in the storage unit where I live,
在我住的储藏室里做我的室友
which is on the diaper barge.
就在尿布船上
Greg.
格雷格
This is Guy Town.
这里是男人镇
I originally came here
我一开始来这里的原因
to do a story about a lumpy gourd of a boy,
是想做一♥期♥关于傻孩子的故事
but I ended up learning a few things
但是最后 我学到了一些东西
about what it means to be a man.
什么才是真正的男人
Sometimes being a man means putting the people you love first,
有时候男人意味着把心爱之人放在首位
and sometimes it means owning up to your mistakes.
有时意味着承担自己的错误
Go away, Andrew!
滚蛋 安德鲁
I just want to say that I'm sorry.
我只想对你说我错了
Get out of here and never come back,
滚蛋 别回来了
like every single one of my pageant coaches.
就像我所有的选美教练一样
Not all men value the same things,
并非所有男人都重视同样的事情
and that means you can be any man you want.
这意味着你可以当你想当的男人
**Marsha P. Johnson threw the first brick*
*玛莎·P·约翰逊打开了同性恋的大门
**The pigs beat the homos with really big sticks*
*那些猪头用棍棒敲死了同性恋者
Steve... hey.
史蒂夫
Where is this diaper barge going?
这尿布船要开去哪儿
To Diaper Island, of course.
当然是去尿布岛啦
Good night, Greg!
晚安 格雷格
All you need to do is figure out who you are,
你只姚弄清楚你是谁
and be true to yourself.
对自己诚实
I got a golf cart engine. Whatever! You're cheating!
我这车和高尔夫车一样 随便啦 你作弊
Winner!
我赢了
Yeah! We kicked buns!
我们成功啦
Ooh, yeah!
太好了
What's happening?
我这是怎么了
Oh, my horn!
我的犄角
Nobody warned me it would hurt this much!
没人告诉我有这么疼啊
It feels like I'm being impaled by my own spine!
就像被自己的脊柱刺穿了一样
Oh, God!
天啊
No!
不
God! Jesus Christ! Fuck!
我的老天 操
It's cool!
还挺好看的
Oh, my horn looks cool!
我的犄角还挺好看的
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表