剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
You had sex, baby. I have nothing more to teach you.
你做过爱了 我没什么可教你了
And my last wish...
我最后一个愿望
...is to set you free.
是给你自♥由♥
What? I love this dude,
什么 我喜欢这老弟
but he thinks I'm a genie, man. That's crazy.
他却觉得我是个妖怪 真搞笑
Look at us, having a home cooked meal prepared by a beautiful lady
看看我们 吃着漂亮女士亲手做的饭
with my best friend, who's a child,
和我最好的朋友 他是个小孩儿
and Coach Steve, who is me, who is a Gary.
和史蒂夫教练 也就是我 也是加里
To Garys. To Garys!
敬加里 敬加里
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你说两句吗
What's up? I got some good news and some bad news.
怎么了 我有好消息也有坏消息
The good news is, Coach Steve did sex on a lady.
好消息是 史蒂夫教练今天和女人做♥爱♥了
Okay, so what's the bad news?
好吧 那坏消息呢
This is my swan song, baby. I'm retiring.
这是我的绝唱 宝贝 我要退休了
What? Don't I still need you for like puberty and everything?
什么 我青春期不需要你吗
Don't worry, man. I'll always be right here.
别担心伙计 我会一直在
In my heart? No!
在我的心里吗 不
I'll always be right here in my body.
我就在自己的身体里
This is me over here. I'm me, baby.
我就在这 是我 宝贝
If you need me, call me.
你需要我 就叫我
Don't call me, but if you need me, call me.
别给我打电♥话♥ 需要我就吱声
Okay. Bye, Rick.
再见 瑞克
What are you gonna do?
你打算干吗
And shoplifting? Seriously, Jesse,
入店行窃 真的吗 杰西
what the hell is wrong with you?
你脑子有病吗
How are you mad at me for shoplifting
为什么你气我入室行窃
and you're not mad at mom for scissoring our cantor?
不气我妈和别人做♥爱♥呢
Do not talk about your mother like that, young lady.
别这么说你妈 小女生
Why? She sucks!
为什么 她好渣
She doesn't suck. Why are you defending her?
她不渣 你为什么替她说话
Because she's my wife, Jesse.
因为她是我妻子 杰西
So what? She cheated on you!
那又怎么样 她出轨了
I still love her. How about that?
但我还爱她 懂了吧
You, do? Yes.
你还爱她 是的
Why do you think I'm staying in the basement?
你觉得我为什么住地下室
I don't know. 'Cause he got bad credit?
我不知道 因为他的信誉很差
So I can be close to you and your mom.
这样我能离你和你妈妈近一些
She's the coolest lady I ever met, and I blew it, Jesse.
她是我见过最酷的女性 但是我搞砸了 杰西
I blew it.
我搞砸了
Oh, no! Crying daddy is scary.
不 哭泣的爸爸很可怕
Jesus, I mean, I haven't worked in years.
天啊 我已经好几年没工作了
I stop trying to be physical with your mom.
不和你妈发♥生♥关♥系♥
He's talking about his dick pills!
他在说伟哥
I got kicked out that hacky-sack league
我被踢出了那个踢沙包社团
for calling out their bullshit politics.
只因为说他们的规定都是狗屎
You know what? I do not regret that. Fuck those guys.
我不后悔 操♥他♥妈♥的
But I do regret taking your mom for granted.
但我很后悔没珍惜你妈
Oh, man. Dad.
爸爸
I'm sorry, you have to see this. No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉变成这个样子 不 是我不对
I love you, kiddo. I love you too, dad.
我爱你 孩子 我也爱你 爸爸
The thing about that league
那个社团
is they care more about their sacred rules
比起沙包 他们更关心
than the hack. That's fucked up.
那些神圣的规则 真傻♥逼♥
It is fucked up. Dale's a dick.
确实挺傻♥逼♥的 戴尔就是个混♥蛋♥
Baba ganoush. I wish I hadn't dropped the rest of this Edible Arrangement.
大家好 我希望我没错过这场盛宴
Oh, well. Gotta hope Mrs. Jay's Mom likes honey dew.
希望杰伊妈妈已经洗干净等着我了
Coach Steve. What are you doing here?
史蒂夫教练 你在这儿干什么
I thought I'd come by and be a Gary some more.
我来扮加里呀
No, not today.
不不 今天不行
My dad came home early from Kid Rock's lake house.
我爸提前从基德·洛克的湖边小屋回来了
I guess Ted Nugent shot a bunch of dogs. It was a whole thing.
好像是因为特德·纽金特射杀了很多狗 说不清
Oh, yeah. You're dad's home. Right.
好吧 你♥爸♥在家
When my daddy was home, Gary couldn't be there either.
我爸在家的时候 加里也不能来
So I get it. You think you're gonna be okay?
所以我懂 你没事吗
Yeah, of course. And, hey, no matter what happens,
当然 无论发生什么
I'll always be your Gary.
我都是你的加里
Hey, Steve, whatever happened to your Gary?
史蒂夫 你的加里后来怎么样了
He locked me in the car with him
他把我和他一起关在车里
and shot his brains out of his head.
一枪崩了自己的脑袋
Bye, Jay! See you in school.
拜 杰伊 学校见
Holy shit.
我的天
I can't believe that guy fucked my mom.
真不敢相信他睡了我妈
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表