剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm a mess!
我都不知道我怎么了 我整个人都乱了
There's nothing wrong with you, sweetheart.
没事的 宝贝儿
Huh? Who said that?
是谁在说话
I did, daddy. Why are you calling me daddy?
是我啊 爸比 你喊我爸比干嘛
'Cause I'm dying to fuck you, silly.
因为人家现在好想要你啊
We're all dying to fuck you.
我们现在都好想要你啊
We're motel pillows, sugar. We're down for anything.
身为旅馆里的枕头 我们什么世面没见过
But I'm with Jessi.
但我有杰西了啊
But why? She's so difficult.
有什么好的 她那么难搞
And she doesn't understand that you're 40
她都不把你当作四十不惑
and a celebrated magician...
名扬天下的魔术师
Who lives on the other end.
你跟她是两个世界的人
Where is he?
魔术师准备好了吗
And we're also way into group sex.
我们可喜欢打群炮了
Oh, I'm really not I can just watch.
我不是很喜欢 我看看就好
Still, I don't think Come on, fuck my wife.
我还是不想 来吧 扑倒我老婆
Oh, boy. Yeah, fuck me.
要了命了 来啊 扑倒我啊
I'll just sit in the corner like a sad cuck
我就孤身坐墙角 绿帽心中留
and play with my little tag.
玩玩我的小标牌
Look, man...
听着 老哥
Maybe.
我考虑一下
Oh, sweetheart.
小宝贝
You don't need a doctor. You're just a late bloomer.
你不用看医生 你只是发育得晚
Mom, I'm telling you, there's this...
妈 你听我说 我内心
like, disgusting thing inside of me.
好像有很丑恶的一面
Like an old poop that won't come out of your tushy?
像是一泡陈年旧屎拉不出来吗
And I can't tell you about it because you'll think I'm crazy,
我不想说太多 怕你觉得我疯了
but, Mom, something is not right.
但是 妈 我真的不对劲
Whatever you do, don't use the grapefruit spoon
其它都随你 但是别拿小勺掏菊花
to scoop that poop out,
掏也掏不出来
'cause you're cruising for a tushy bruising, baby.
因为你的屁♥股♥上有擦伤 宝贝
Hey Andrew. Oh, hi, Missy.
安德鲁 米西
Holy smokes!
我的老天
What happened to your sweet little mustache you used to have?
你的胡子呢 发生了什么
My parents waxed it off. What? That's awful!
我爸妈给我拔了 什么 真糟糕
I know I'm probably the last person you wanna hear this from,
你可能最不想听我说这话
but, we need to love ourselves for who we are.
但是我们要自爱
I'm in an online community, called "Girls are Perfect
我加入了一个在线组织 名字叫
and There's Not a Thing Wrong with Any One of Them,
"女生是最好的 她们一点错都没有
and Anyone Who Would Tell You Otherwise
不这么跟你说的人
is Actually Just Afraid of Your Power!"
都是害怕你的力量"
All one name? It's great. We're all great.
这么长的名字吗 这挺好的
Hey, is there something like that, but for pubescent boys?
有类似面向青春期男生的组织吗
Yeah, it's called society,
有啊 名字叫社会
you privileged white cis hetero male.
你这个有着白人特权的异性恋男生
All right, bye. But, I'm not white.
走了 再见 但我不是白人
I'm Jewish, which is worse to some people.
我是犹太人 对某些人来说更糟
It's cold in here. Is anyone else cold?
冷死我了 你们不冷吗
Jesus. What happened to you?
我的天 你怎么了
I shaved in solidarity, brother.
我为你刮了毛 老弟
Like cancer day or Mo-vember.
像癌症日或者蓄须月
You grow a mustache for Mo-vember.
你在蓄须月要留胡子
I got mine waxed off.
我的被拔了
Is there anything called Shaveuary? No.
那有刮毛月吗 没有
What about Daylight Shavings Time? What?
那白天刮毛时间呢 什么
You gotta shave an hour earlier,
你得提前一小时刮
but, you get an extra hour of shaving at night.
但在晚上会有额外的一个小时的刮
All right, let's see. You're in the fourth percentile for height.
来看看 你只比4%的人高
Oh, but, look at this, the 80th percentile for head size.
但是你头的尺寸占了身高的80%
Head's too big in the body's too small.
头太大 身体太小了
Doctor Engle. All right, let's take a look downstairs.
恩格尔医生 我们看看下面
Downstairs? Your testicles. And penis.
下面 你的睾丸和小鸡鸡
Pretty please, drop your pants.
来吧 裤子脱了
Oh, fine, I'll turn around.
好的 我转过头去
It's not like I haven't been washing your penis for years.
我又不是好几年没帮你洗小鸡鸡了
Okay. I see a few pubic hairs. Mazel tov.
我看见了几根阴毛 恭喜你
Nick, tell him about when you tried to masturbate.
尼克 告诉他们你撸管的事
It felt like you were molesting yourself you tiny little pervert.
感觉就像在猥亵自己 你这个小变♥态♥
Dr. Engle, I read something online about hormone therapy.
恩格尔医生 我在网上看过激素疗法
Oh, you read about it online.
你在网上看的啊
That's great. Hey, you know what?
太好了 你知道吗
Maybe you should be the doctor. Would you like that?
你应该来当医生 你喜欢吗
Here, take my stethoscope.
给你听诊器
Why would No, I don't want No, please. I insist.
为什么 我不想 来嘛
You are the doctor. I'm not
你是医生 我不是
You can Google things on WebMD or whatever.
你可以在谷歌♥或者医生网站查
No, I'm just trying to understand what's going on with my body.
我只是想弄清楚我的身体怎么了
How about my diploma? Did you wanna move in with my wife?
把我的文凭也给你吧 你想和我老婆一起住吗
Easy there, Doctor Engle.
冷静 恩格尔医生
Look, maybe if you were 16, I'd consider medical intervention,
如果你16岁 我可能会考虑医疗干预
but you'll likely catch up in a few years.
但你过几年就会长起来了
A few years?
几年
What, are you in a big hurry to sleep with my wife now?
怎么了 你迫不及待地想睡我老婆了吗
What? Is that what you're telling me?
什么 这不是你告诉我的吗
No. Go ahead! Enjoy my wife!
不是 去吧 享用我老婆吧
I hope you like somebody
希望你能喜欢
who spends literally thousands of dollars on flowers.
花上千块买♥♥花的人
I don't know where she gets these flowers.
不知道她从哪儿买♥♥的
Can I pull my pants up, please? I don't know, Wendy. Can you?
我能把裤子提上吗 不知道 温迪 能吗
I think his wife's name is Wendy. No, that's my first name.
我觉得她老婆叫温迪 不 那是我的名字
Dr. Wendy Engle. What?
温迪·恩格尔医生 什么
You, you're Wendy. Dr. Wendy Engle?
你现在是温迪了 你是温迪·恩格尔医生
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Hey, Nick! Coach Steve?
尼克 史蒂夫教练
How about an awkward reaching fist bump, my dude?
来尴尬地碰一下拳怎么样 伙计
What are you doing here? I still go to the pediatrician.
你在这儿干什么呢 我还要看儿科医生
I'm what's known in the medical community as a man baby.
我是医学界所熟知的巨婴
You're the man baby, Steve. Wait.
你是巨婴 史蒂夫 等下
You're Coach Steve hormone monster, too? But, he's a grown up.
你也是史蒂夫教练的荷尔蒙怪物 他都成年了
No, bragsies, but you know, I'm special.
不是我炫耀 我很特别的
You're special, too, Nick.
你也很特别 尼克
Very special. Oh, God.
非常特别 我的天啊
You need to relax, if you know what I mean.
你需要放松 你懂吧
Put a little pepper on that salt, baby.
就像往盐上撒胡椒一样[动作] 宝贝
Oh my God. This is a nightmare.
我的天 简直是噩梦
Yeah, but be careful. Don't twist too hard,
但是你要小心 不要扭得太用力
or salsa will come out.
要不然汁就出来了
Spoiler alert: It's extra spicy, so...
剧透警告 很辣的[下流]
Stop it! What the hell?
别玩儿了 怎么了
We don't have enough money for the check.
我们没钱结账了
Why'd you order Hungarian meatballs?
你为什么点匈牙利肉丸啊
It sounded funny.
听起来很好玩啊
Hold on. I might've some change in my bag.
等下 我包里可能有一些零钱
Hey, daddy. What is that?
你好老爸 这是什么
Nothing. Is that a pillow from the motel?
没什么 那是旅馆的枕头吗
She's just a friend, Jessi. Okay?
她只是个朋友 杰西
Really? Suzette was in a really bad situation.
真的吗 叙泽特当时心情很不好
This sleazy couple was using her good looks
这对卑劣的夫妇利用她的美貌
to lure in top magicians to have orgies with them.
来吸引顶级魔术师和他们纵欲
You are out of your fucking mind.
你真是疯了
I can't believe I ran away with you.
真不敢相信我跟你私奔了
I can't believe I ran away with you.
我也不敢相信
You're always judging me. Excuse me?
你总是在批判我 你说什么
Making me feel bad about myself.
让我感觉到我自己很糟糕
You are such a bitch! What?
你真是个贱♥人♥ 你说什么
Come on, baby. Let's get the hell out here.
走吧宝贝 离开这里
Jay, it's time to go home.
杰伊 是时候该回家了
Yeah... okay. My folks are probably freaking out anyway.
好吧 我爸妈可能已经担心死了
Jay! Dinner!
杰伊 晚餐
Fat.
胖
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表