剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Well, I ground the pepper once,
我撸过一次
but my peanut got all bent. What?
但我的小花生都被弄弯了 什么
It looked like when someone lifts a dachshund
看起来就像有人从中间
from the middle, you know?
提起一只腊肠狗
I don't...
我不想...
Come on, you're my best friend.
拜托 你可是我最好的朋友
So then, what, do you just have a lot of wet dreams?
那么 你是有很多咸湿的梦[春梦]吗
You mean sheet sneezes?
你是说把床单弄湿吗
Yeah, cause, you know, sometimes I do bed wet thick.
是啊 有时候我会把床弄得很湿
I can't believe you're a teacher.
我真不敢相信你居然是个老师
I'm the sex ed teacher. Oh, no.
我是性启蒙[阳痿]老师 天啊
Oh yeah, best friend.
没错 最好的朋友
Bye, see you later. I'm going to choir. Bye!
拜 一会见 我得去合唱团了 拜
Okay, I'm going to get to know Gina.
好了 我要去认识一下吉娜
And I'm gonna look her in the eyes
我要看着她的双眼
because she's more than just boobs.
因为她不只是胸大
Hey, Gina... Can I honk your horns?
吉娜 我能按你那对大喇叭吗
Guys, I asked Gena to honk her horns.
伙计们 我让吉娜按她的大喇叭了
Hey, don't listen to him. I saw him sucking on a battery once.
别听他乱讲 我有次看见他在吮吸一块电池
He was probably wetting it down to shove it up his butt.
他可能想弄湿了塞进自己的屁♥眼♥吧
Very funny. Shoving it like a kicker in the shin.
很好笑 一脚踹进他的屁♥眼♥
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Oh, what's this?
看看这是什么
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
Is this weird bench that's connected to the table taken?
这张连着桌子的奇怪长椅有人坐吗
No. Great. I can plop down.
没有 很好 那我可以坐下来了
Okay? I usually sit on the side of the cafeteria. It's nice.
好吧 我经常坐在食堂的这边 很棒
You can really see staircase three from here.
从这能清楚地看见三号♥楼梯
Yeah. It's a great view.
是啊 风景很好
Yeah, it's really nice.
没错 真的很棒
Anyway, great work on the soccer pitch the other day.
不过 你那天踢得很棒
Thanks. You know, in Europe they call it foosball.
谢了 这在欧洲叫足球
That's a really good Coach Steve impression.
史蒂夫教练模仿得不错啊
You know, you're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Oh, yeah, you know what? 'Cause you're my best friend, so...
太好了 因为你也是我最好的朋友 所以
Your Coach Steve is like weirdly perfect.
你模仿史蒂夫教练有点怪 但也很棒
You know, I spend a lot of time with him,
我和他待了很久了
since, I'm the starting point guard on the basketball team.
从我当上篮球队的首发控球后卫开始吧
Yeah, I've seen you play. Oh, really?
我看过你打球 真的吗
You're like a little "Muggsy" Bogues. Well, you know,
你就像小号♥的"小虫"博格斯 其实
Muggsy Bogues is already pretty little, but...
"小虫"博格斯已经很小了 但是
Thanks. It's very weird that you know 90s basketball.
谢了 你居然知道九十年代的篮球
My brothers are obsessed with it.
我的兄弟们可迷篮球了
My brother, interestingly enough,
有趣的是 我兄弟
is obsessed with dissecting fetal pigs.
痴迷于解剖胎猪
Please do not bring up science. That class is killing me.
请别提科学课 要了我老命了
Maybe I can help. I don't want to brag,
也许我能帮你 我不是想吹牛
but I am getting a low B, so..
但我这学期多半要拿B-
I'm like a full C.
我估计只有C
Grab! Flop 'em around!
抓住 揉揉晃晃
What's this?
这是什么
Nick is so lucky, breathing the same air as those perfect tits.
尼克真幸运 能那么靠近大奶
I can't believe he can just walk up to those boobs
他居然冲那胸走过去
and then say things.
然后还能开口说话
Just spitball, but maybe we should study together.
顺便一说 我们说不定能一起学习
Tomorrow after school? All right!
明天放学以后 行啊
Study hang sesh! Super duper.
一起学习 超棒
As long as you bring your butt batteries.
只要你带上屁♥股♥电池就行
This is very... I was not expecting this.
这真 出乎意料
I'd love to get a face full of milk from those dairy cannons.
我想被那对奶炮颜♥射♥
God, Jay. Come on, Jesse.
天哪 杰伊 拜托 杰西
I never got to breast feed. How would you guys like it
我从没吃过奶 要是姑娘们
if girls looked at your dicks all the time?
整天盯着你们的鸡鸡 你们怎么想
That would be awesome. Here's four of them.
那就好了 这有四个
Don't worry. They're not fighting. This is how they play.
别担心 它们没打架 它们就这样玩而已
Jessi, it's different.
杰西 这不一样
Penises are ugly, but boobs...
鸡鸡丑死了 但胸部
Boobs are beautiful. Big, round...
胸部很美 大 圆润
Bounce, bounce, bounce.
并且还会弹动
But why are guys so obsessed with them? Obsessed?
但你们为什么这么痴迷 痴迷
We're interested. We appreciate breasts.
我们只是感兴趣 在欣赏
'Cause they're big and mushy. Big, warm and soft.
因为它们又大又软 大 暖 软
And we want to stick our dicks betwixt those tits.
我们想把鸡鸡塞进奶♥子♥中间
God, we really do, don't we?
天哪 我们真想这样
Remember when Lars had a seizure,
记得拉尔斯中风时
and Summer DiLorenzo bent over to see if he was okay?
夏默·迪洛伦佐弯腰查看他的场景吗
Like it was yesterday.
恍如昨日
You could see right down her shirt...
能直接从她衬衫里
All the way to heaven.
看到天堂
Heaven! Heaven!
天堂 天堂
My God.
天哪
Behold,
请看
the peaks and valleys of the female breast, nature herself.
女性胸脯的高山与深谷 这就是大自然
Heaving with life, calling to you.
同生命的韵律一同起伏 呼唤着你
A world unto their own.
自成一片天地
The way they move two by two. Look at them.
两两一同起伏 看看它们
Undulating. They're so majestic.
此起彼伏 真壮观
Surrender to them.
膜拜吧
Now feel how soft they are. Soft.
感受它们的柔软 柔软
How they ache for your touch. I'm home.
它们有多渴望你的抚触 到家了
I'm home.
到家啦
Andrew! What are you doing?
安德鲁 你干嘛呢
Yeah, what are you doing, you weirdo?
你干嘛呢 怪胎
What? No, I wasn't at home in the field of the boobs.
什么 我不是在胸田上乐不思蜀吗
Ew, you guys are obsessed with boobs.
你们简直着魔了
This is exactly why Missy feels shitty for not having them.
所以米西没有大胸才那么难过
She does? Yeah, we all do.
是吗 我们都是
No! My backpack!
不 我的书包
Andrew, man!
安德鲁 天哪
My backpack! You can't touch his backpack.
我的书包 你不能碰他的书包
That's like his one rule!
这是他的规矩
Oh, God! No one can tell I'm coming!
天哪 没人看出来我要挂了吗
They're actually very good guys.
他们其实是很好的人
Kid beat the shit out of you.
被小孩暴打了一顿
Jesse's right. I'm out of control.
杰西是对的 我失控了
What is it about these boobs?
胸部有什么魔力
Behold, the peaks and valleys--
看 高山和深谷
No, stop painting pictures. I feel like a pervert.
停 别描述了 我感觉像个变♥态♥
So what? You like boobs. That's natural.
那又如何 你喜欢胸 这是天性
You see that?
你看见了么
I don't want to make girls feel weird about their bodies.
我不想让女孩对自己的身体感到尴尬
Especially Missy.
特别是米西
I honestly don't think we can continue working together.
我们真的无法合作了
I can't be horny and still be a decent guy?
我就不能当个饥渴却正直的人吗
Look, as his holiness, the Dalai Lama once told me,
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥他老人家曾告诉我
you have enough blood to fill your heart or your shvantz.
血只够充满心脏或者鸡鸡
Not both.
不可兼得
How can these girls be our age?
这些女生怎么可能和我们同龄
They're all so gorgeous. Must be nice.
她们都是尤物 感觉肯定很好
Look at that booty and those bazoombas! Pow pow!
看那屁♥股♥ 看那大♥波♥
And she misses her dog 'cause she's on vacation.
她出去度假了 所以想她的狗
Okay, I admit some of these girls are kind of pretty,
我承认这上面的一些姑娘挺好看
but my mom says real beauty is on the inside.
但我妈说真正的美在于内心
So is your colon, and that's packed with crap.
你的大肠也在里面 里面都是屎
I don't know.
我特别迷茫
Missy, the important thing is we are smart
米西 重要的是 我们很聪明
and we know who we are. You're a couple of ugly nerds!
并且我们了解自身 你们就是一对丑书呆
I wanna believe you, Jesse
我很想相信你 杰西
but, I just don't think boys care that we're smart.
但我觉得男生不在乎我们聪明与否
I know. I wanna be hot and dumb.
我知道 我宁可胸大无脑
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表