剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Girls?
姑娘们
I've been eavesdropping long enough,
我偷听得够多了
and hearing you bad mouth your bodies is making me nuts.
我真的受不了你们贬低自己的身材了
There's some place I want to take you.
我要带你们去个地方
I don't wanna go to that organic carrot farm.
我不想去有机胡萝卜农场
I was actually thinking of someplace else.
我说的是其它地方
Mom! And before you ask, no,
妈妈 在你问之前 不
it's not the Macadamia sanctuary.
不是夏威夷果农场
I mean, she is funny. She's really pretty.
她内外兼修
Is she smart? Does she know who she is? What?
她聪明吗 她了解自己吗 什么
I don't know. It's the new ad campaign for Ross Dress For Less.
我也不懂 这是罗斯百货的新广♥告♥
She does want to study together. Hey, that's great!
她愿意一起学习 那挺好
Finally, the rich white boy catches a break!
有钱的白人小孩总算走运了
Yeah, but now I don't know what to do.
但我不知道该做什么
I don't want to blow it, dude.
我不想搞砸 老兄
Let me tell you a little Duke-y secret
我告诉你一个公爵们对付女性的
when it comes to the ladies. Okay.
秘密吧 行
You ready for this, Nicolai? I guess.
你准备好了 尼克 是吧
The secret is...
秘密是
Listen. Listen? That's the big secret?
倾听 倾听 这就是大秘密
When they speak, listen to the words they say.
她们说话时 听她们说的话
And for extra credit, retain the details
想要加分 记住细节
and drop them in at a later date to prove you were listening!
之后再提一下 证明你在听
It's shockingly effective! Ha-ha!
非常有效
So I shouldn't just spout facts so she knows I'm smart?
我不能只说事实 让她知道我很聪明吗
Apparently not.
显然不是
It took me a lifetime to realize that women, get this:
我花了一辈子才知道了解女人
Just want to be treated like human beings.
她们想被当成人类来对待
Human beings, huh?
人类
I'll try that.
我会试试看
**Oh, listen to the ladies*
*听女士们的话
**And you'll be rolling around In a big field of titties*
*你就会在奶♥子♥中徜徉
**But don't trust the titties*
*但不能相信奶♥子♥
**The nipples are tiny cameras*
*乳♥头♥是微型照相机
Oh, I love you so much, Miss Whistle.
我太爱你了 哨子小姐
You're always around my neck. Even all the time.
我一直在我脖子上
I bed wet thick again.
我又射了
That whistle have you thirsty?
你对哨子有感觉
Hey, Rick, it's not weird that I haven't, you know,
瑞克 我没做过爱
done sex yet, right?
不奇怪吧
I blame myself. I'm a bad hormone monster, man.
怪我 我这个荷尔蒙怪物不称职
No, you're the man, Rick. No, you're the man, Steve!
不 你很棒 瑞克 不 你很棒 史蒂夫
Wait, stop the clock.
等一下
Is it possible that neither of us is the man?
有没有可能咱俩都很逊
Oh, man.
天啊
No, man. You're the man. Take a look around.
不 你很棒的 看看周围
I don't know. Maybe it's time I sheet sneezed into a woman.
不知道啊 也许我该找个妹子了
Yeah, bring a lady back to your dope pad.
对 找个妹子上♥床♥
Holy pope!
天啊
Uh-oh, smells like they're dropping us on the diaper barge again.
闻起来他们好像又把我们放在尿布船上了
What are you gonna do? Buster, I'm gonna smell those diapers.
你打算怎么办 我要闻闻尿布
Mom, do we have to be naked?
妈妈 我们必须裸体吗
Well that's the whole point, sweetie.
这就是重点 亲爱的
This is a Korean spa
这是韩式水疗
where all women can feel comfortable in the nude.
所有女性都可以随意裸体
Still, I think I prefer to keep my robe--
我还是喜欢穿浴袍
I was not ready for this.
我还没有准备好
And now I'm fine. You can't take off your robe.
现在没事了 你不能脱浴袍
You look like a busted Smeagol,
你看起来像个破烂小恶魔
you flat-chested beanpole ass bitch!
你扁胸驴屁♥股♥的婊♥子♥
Mom, I know I shouldn't care so much
妈妈 我知道我不应该那么在意
and I'm really sorry to disappoint you,
我真的很抱歉 让你失望了
but I just don't want anyone to see my weird body.
但我不想让人看到我奇怪的身材
That's bullhonkey. Mom, language!
扯淡呢 妈妈 注意言辞
I'm sorry, but your body is gorgeous.
抱歉 但你的身体很漂亮
Just like all the women in here. Look around.
就像这里的女人一样 看看
Wowsie woo! There sure are a lot of bare naked ladies in here.
天啊 这里有好多裸♥露♥的女人啊
Hot diggity damn.
我的天
Look at this cornucopia of flesh.
看看这些丰满的肉体
You see, girls?
看到没 姑娘们
Being comfortable in your body is beautiful.
欣赏身材是美丽的
Maybe she's right. Oh my goodness.
也许她是对的 我的天哪
Maybe...
也许吧
**Every tushy is a snowflake*
*每个屁♥股♥都是雪花
**Every nipple is a star*
*每个乳♥头♥都是一颗星
**Every curve and swerve is beautiful*
*每一个曲线都很美
**Every stretch mark, every scar*
*每一个妊娠纹 每一道伤疤
**We're smorgasbord of gorgeousness*
*我们是华丽的大杂烩
**No two of us the same*
*每个人都不同
**God made us in Her image*
*上帝以她的样子造人
**And that girl ain't got no shame*
*那个女孩毫不羞耻
**I love my body*
*我爱我的身体
**I love it all*
*我爱这一切
**Every wrinkle, pimple, dimple Big or small*
*每一个皱纹 疙瘩 酒窝大或小
**My booty is a beauty*
*我的屁♥股♥不可方物
**My boobs a work of art*
*我的胸部宛如艺术
**My love handles my bat wings*
*我爱我的赘肉
**I love every single part*
*我爱每个部分
**Cellulite and knobby knees*
*脂肪组织和弯曲的膝盖
**Ittie-bitties and double D's*
*小馒头和豪♥乳♥
**Skinny legs and thunder thighs*
*筷子腿和象腿
**Areolas of every shape and size*
*不同形状和尺寸的乳晕
**Innies, outies, easties, westies*
*内凹 外凸 内瘪 外扩
**Parts I only show my besties*
*我扬长避短
**Both big and tiny tush*
*大臀小屁
**Bikini wax and full on bush*
*比基尼除毛和茂密丛林
**We love our body*
*我们爱我们的身体
**We want the world to know*
*我们想让全世界知道
**Every inch from frizzy hair To crooked toe*
*从卷毛到弯脚趾
**Every belly flat or round*
*每个平或圆肚子
**Every butthole bleached or brown*
*每个白或黑屁♥眼♥
**Tiny topless monkey junky funky*
*小小的裸♥露♥猴子
**Short and tall*
*矮和高
**We love it all*
*我们爱这一切
That's laughable!
真可笑
Just because these women are okay with their gross bodies,
这些女人不介意她们可怕的身体
doesn't mean you get to be. Get a grip, flat Stanley.
不代表你也是 抓紧的 平胸妹
You know what, Mirror Missy?
知道吗 镜子米西
Why don't you just go fudge yourself! You fudging...
你就自欺欺人吧 你个
Cunt!
傻♥逼♥
Mamma mia!
妈妈咪呀
I'm melting!
我在融化
**We love it all*
*我们爱这一切
Jesse, is that you?
杰西 是你吗
Cantor Dina? I love that you're here.
康托·迪娜 你在这真好
Good gravy! Her body is insane!
天啊 她身材太好了
It's like the universe just bringing us together, you know?
我们太有缘分了
No wonder your mama was worried about getting short-necked.
难怪你妈妈担心脖子短
We should get your mom to come.
应该让你妈妈过来
The three of us can have a girl's day.
我们三个人可以弄个闺蜜日
Fun. That body make a girl gay.
有趣 这身材 女的都爱
In fact, it did, right?
还真有
We get it, Dina, you look good naked. Congrats.
我们明白 迪娜 你裸体很美 恭喜
Jesse...
杰西
Thank you.
谢谢
It's really a combination of meditation, soul cycle...
这是冥想 灵魂周期的成果
I wasn't trying to be nice. Eating carob
我没在夸你 吃豆角
I don't wanna be friends with you.
我不想和你做朋友
Oh, okay. I just want you to leave me alone.
好吧 我只想让你离我远点
Why I do all my girlfriends' daughters hate me? Oh well.
为什么我女友的女儿都讨厌我
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表