剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
No, it's important that people know.
不 大家应该知道
It's not like she, like, rubbed fronts like a good girl.
她又不像好女孩一样互蹭
What... a... slut.
真是个婊♥子♥
Bro, you touched Gina's boobs?
老兄 你摸吉娜的胸了吗
I never even got close to her girdle.
我都没摸过她的腰带
What? Respect.
什么 佩服
Girdle? How did you...
腰带 你是怎么...
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
No, this is what we want. You're the winner!
不 这就是我们想要的 你是人生赢家
You're Lil Mr. Boobie Boy! Here, try that on.
你是摸♥胸♥男孩 戴上这个
You look incredible.
你看起来好棒
No, I'm not wearing this. You don't like it?
我不戴这个 你不喜欢吗
Hey, Nick, what did they feel like?
尼克 手感怎么样
Guys, I don't know if I should say.
老兄 我不知道我该不该说
Although if he did say,
但是如果他说了
he'd seem like a real Big Dick Boy, wouldn't he?
他就成了大屌♥男孩 对吧
Go tell them. Nick, tell them!
告诉他们 尼克 告诉他们
You know you want to.
你想告诉他们的
Since you guys seem pretty cool,
既然你们大家都想知道
I will say they felt like
就像
the world's most perfect water balloons.
世界上手感最好的两个水气球
But here's what I wasn't expecting, boys.
但是我没想到的是
They were warm to the touch.
摸起来很暖和
Thank you for the boner.
谢谢你让我硬了
So, Nick, did you spread 'em?
尼克 你把它们分开了吗
Maybe. What do you mean?
或许吧 什么意思
Did you go like this and spread them?
你把奶♥子♥像这样一样分开了吗
You're supposed to try to get them as far away
你应该把两个奶♥子♥
from each other as possible.
分得越远越好
Sorry. I'm pretty sure you don't spread 'em.
抱歉 你应该不会分开
How would you know? Yeah, Matthew.
你怎么知道的 是啊 马修
Uh, never mind.
算了
There's nothing sadder than the lonely gay kid
没有比基佬试图融入男孩们的圈子
trying to be one of the boys.
更难过的事了
What an evening to be alive!
多么美好的夜晚啊
Oh, no. What's wrong?
不 怎么么
I have to show you something, but you can't be upset.
我给你看点东西 但你不能生气
Okay.
好吧
What the...
什么鬼
Gina Alvarez... She let him what?
吉娜·阿尔瓦雷斯 她让他什么
Nick touched her boob. We are gossiping.
尼克摸了她的胸 我们在八卦
Everybody knows. You never should have done it.
大家都知道了 你不应该这么做
You're a slut.
你真是个婊♥子♥
She's a slut.
她是个婊♥子♥
I want to talk like this, too.
我也想这么说
Where's my sleeping bag?
我的睡袋呢
Sleep under the bleachers, You Mike and Ike-eating bitch!
睡看台下吧 你这个吃迈克&艾克的浑蛋
My bag! Wait, Mike and Ikes?
我的睡袋 等下 迈克&艾克
I've never once even those. I can't even picture them.
我从来没吃过 无法想象
You wish, you movie theater candy-eating nobody!
你倒是想呢 你这个吃影院糖果的无名小卒
Are they one-- Is it a bar or is it little bits?
是一条的还是一块的
What's that duct tape trash bag next to your stuff?
你旁边那个胶布垃圾袋是什么
Oh, that's my sleeping bag. It doubles as a car window, so...
这是我的睡袋 叠起来是汽车的窗户
Coach Steve and Jay are now best friends.
史蒂夫教练和杰伊现在是铁哥们
I fuck my pillow. Let's talk about that.
我♥操♥了我的枕头 来聊聊吧
We all already know how you fuck pillows.
我们已经知道你怎么操枕头了
This is a new and somehow sadder thing.
这是一个更悲哀的新闻
We are not friends!
我们不是朋友
That's right, we are best friends.
没错 我们是铁哥们
No, we're not! Jay, are you mad at me?
不 我们不是 杰伊 你在生我的气吗
Just go away.
滚开
Is it because I made thick in your mom's warm?
就因为我射进你妈妈的温巢了吗
Steve! Whoa mama!
史蒂夫 我的妈呀
Jay's mama. Wait a second.
是杰伊的妈妈 等一下
Your mom is the woman that Coach Steve lost his virginity to?
也就是说史蒂夫教练把初夜给你妈了
It was her warm?
睡的是她妈
I bet that man baby has a big old horse cock.
我猜这个巨婴有着马一样的大屌♥
The dumb ones pound the hardest.
傻人有傻福
Jay, let's not forget that you were so lonely,
杰伊 别忘了你很孤单
you offered your mother's body in exchange for friendship
你用你♥妈♥的♥身体换取了
with this beef-cocked drooler.
和这个大鸡♥巴♥的友情
Oh, my God, I hate you! You're such an idiot!
我的天啊 我恨你 你是个傻♥逼♥
Well, if you hate me then I hate me too,
如果你恨我 那我也恨我
'cause we're best friends.
因为我们是铁哥们
I love you, my dude.
我爱你 兄弟
Shit! I can't not do the shake. It's such a good handshake.
靠 我没法不做 这个握手太棒了
All right, everyone. If you can look up at the sky,
好了 抬头看看
there are many constellations visible tonight.
今晚你们能看到许多星星
And also, as a teacher who wants to speak,
同时 作为一个想说话的老师
I will say the stars are just like us.
这些星星就像是我们
I heard that from the gas pump TV,
我是从电视上的口♥交♥[加油站]频道听到的
but don't drink the gas, kids, 'cause it's expensive.
但是你们可不能喝汽油 很贵的
Okay, and also other reasons.
还有别的原因
Yeah, 'cause it tastes like a car.
嗯 喝起来像汽车一样
Matthew, we have to gossip about this Gina sitch.
马修 咱们八卦一下吉娜的事吧
Pass. Relax, queen. It's just girl talk.
算了 没事 女王 闺蜜之间聊聊嘛
Well, I'm not a girl.
我又不是女孩
Right, but you're not like a boy.
可你也不像个男孩
Jeez.
天啊
You don't fit in anywhere, do you? Well, that's fine.
你哪边都不属于 无所谓
I don't wanna fit in.
我不在乎
You know how I can tell when you're lying?
想知道我怎么看出来你在说谎吗
You look fat. Oh boy, you're good.
你看起来很胖 你太牛了
Dude, how are you falling asleep? It's only, like, 9:45.
伙计 这就要睡了 才9点45啊
Yeah, that's late for me.
对我来说已经挺晚了
Once Lester Holt is done with the news,
莱斯特·霍尔特播完新闻
I'm done with my day.
我的一天就结束了
You watch network news?
你还看广播公♥司♥的新闻
When the internet gets it right for 50 years, I'll turn to them.
什么时候网上的新闻靠谱了 我就转过去
Well, why don't you just go in and take a quick nap?
你进去打个瞌睡吧
The eclipse isn't for another hour. Oh, that's a fine idea.
月食还要一个小时呢 好主意
I don't think Coach Steve will notice anyway.
反正史蒂夫教练也不会发现的
Now, if you all take out your telescopes, Steve...
大家拿出望远镜 史蒂夫
You'll notice there's a little bit of sand in here.
你们会发现上面有些沙子
That's a wiffle ball bat, not a telescope.
那是威浮球球棒 不是望远镜
Whoa, stop the clock.
等一下
If this is a wiffle ball bat, then what are my sneakers?
如果这是威浮球球棒 那我的运动鞋是什么
They're French bread pizzas?
法式面包披萨
Is that why my toes are so gooey?
难怪我的脚趾头黏糊糊的
Missy! I'm so glad you're back.
米西 你回来太好了
Slide in next to me.
躺我身边吧
Yeah, but I'm just here for a quick power nap.
我就是打个盹
What's wrong? Now I can't sleep.
怎么了 我睡不着
A worm dance always helps you sleep.
虫舞总是能帮你入睡
I think we're only supposed to do that in my bedroom.
我只在我卧室里做的
Oh, yeah. Totally.
好吧
Is it cool if I just kind of back it up?
我过来顶顶你没事吧
Oh, well... It's just so chilly in here and you're so warm.
这个 太冷了 你的身子好暖和
Well, you're pretty warm, too.
你也挺暖的
You feel really, really warm.
你好暖和
Yeah.
真好
The group of stars right above us is called the Sculptor.
我们头顶上的这组叫玉夫星系
Many believe the Sculptor represents Pygmalion
很多人认为玉夫星系代表了
from Greek mythology.
希腊神话里的塞浦路斯国王比哥马利翁
That's the history of Greek yogurt starring John Stamos.
由约翰·斯塔莫斯出演的希腊酸奶的历史
No, it isn't. As the story goes,
不是 故事是这样的
Pygmalion sculpted a statue made of ivory...
比哥马利恩用象牙做了一个雕塑
And ebony. ...and fell in love with it.
还有乌木 然后就爱上它了
What? He named it Galatea.
什么 他给它起名为加拉提亚
Everyone is talking about you, Gina.
吉娜 大家都在议论你呢
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表