剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Well, Nick, I think we should just go out there,
尼克 我们上场吧
and if worse comes to worse,
如果被虐
we'll perform oral sex on the other team's vaginas.
我们就给对面口♥交♥
What? I don't know.
你说什么 我不知道
Holy Stromboli, I can't believe we're only losing by one point.
天啊 我们居然只落后一分
So here's the plan:
接下来这样
We stay huddled like this as best friends,
我们像最好的朋友一样挤在一起
and we share our innermost secrets
分享我们最隐私的秘密
and also sandwiches.
还有三明治
My first secret is that I love sandwiches!
我第一个秘密 就是我爱三明治
Fifteen seconds left.
还剩15秒
Bridgeton down by one. Nick Birch, mayor of Who-ville,
布里奇顿落后一分 沃维尔的主力尼克·伯奇
dribbles the ball up the court. Andrew! Get in the paint!
将球运到前场 安德鲁 进三秒区
You got a huge body! Use it for God's sake.
好好利用你的大块头 天呐
Dad, be quiet! You're not the coach.
爸 闭嘴 你不是教练
Well, your coach is dry-heaving on the sideline.
你们教练在场边抽筋了
I didn't know cottage cheese was dairy.
我不知道松软干酪是奶制品
Be a big man, Andrew!
做个男子汉 安德鲁
Marty, stop shouting! You're embarrassing him.
马蒂 别喊了 你让他很难堪
Be an animal!
当个禽兽
I'm not an animal.
我不是个禽兽
I am a flesh and blood child with feelings, sir.
我是个有感觉的活生生的孩子 先生
With feelings!
我有感觉
Andrew, get your head back in the game.
安德鲁 集中注意力在比赛上
There's ten seconds left in the game.
比赛只剩10秒了
I couldn't care less about--
完全无感
I'm so sorry I waxed your lip, Andrew!
很抱歉拔你胡子 安德鲁
And suddenly I'm interested.
我突然很感兴趣
Why is she saying this in front of everyone?
她为什么要在大家面前说出来
Your father made me do it. He had a mustache.
你♥爸♥逼我这么做的 他长胡子了
It was repulsive. I couldn't eat.
这很恶心 我都吃不下饭
The clock is running!
快没有时间了
Rage! Fucking rage!
气愤 太他妈气愤了
Climb into the stands and beat his ass.
爬上看台 揍他一顿
I'm gonna kill-- Let me through, please. Sorry.
我要杀了 请让一下 抱歉
Phallus in the palace. Let me fucking through!
宫殿里的阴♥茎♥ 他妈的让我过去
Ron Artest for life!
罗恩·阿泰斯特万岁
Use your cunning!
用你的技巧
Huge guys get brain damage.
大块头会撞坏脑子
Kevin Hart is the shortest man in America!
凯文·哈特是全美国最矮的男人
I murdered Natalie Wood!
我杀了娜塔莉·伍德
Go, Nick!
加油 尼克
I'm gonna kill you, Dad!
我要杀了你 爸爸
Make him eat his tits.
让他吃了他的奶头[自食其果]
Are milkshakes dairy?
奶昔是奶制品吗
Nick! Hey, Nick.
尼克 尼克
Are you okay? That was amazing!
你还好吗 真是太厉害了
Jessi! You're back.
杰西 你回来了
I'm sorry I told you to make your dad eat his tits.
很抱歉我叫你让你♥爸♥吃他的奶头
Don't apologize. None of this is your fault.
不用道歉 这都不是你的错
My dad's the one that made me feel like a freak.
是我爸让我觉得自己是怪物
Andrew, can I talk to you for a sec?
安德鲁 我们能谈谈吗
Yeah, Dad? Listen... son, I've been thinking.
什么事 爸 儿子 我一直在想
Maybe you should stop playing basketball. You're bad at it!
你别打篮球了 你打得很烂
You're uncoordinated! You're embarrassing the family.
你肢体不协调 丢全家的脸啊
Hey, decent shot, Nick-y.
好球 小尼
Yeah, you really pulled a rabbit out of a hat on that one.
你那球真像魔术
Oh, it's Jay. Jay's back.
是杰伊 杰伊回来了
Jay didn't die. You noticed I was gone? Yes!
杰伊没有死 你们发现我不见了 太好了
Hey, the Fab Five! Fab Five?
密歇根五虎 五虎
Back together again for the first time only.
第一次重聚
Let's get a picture. Okay. Everybody say...
一起照张相 好的 大家都
Please don't say it, Matthew. Cheese.
求你别说出来 马修 茄子
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表