剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
What? No way. Don't lie to me.
什么 不可能 别骗我
I know what stoned looks like. Come here.
我知道嗑药是什么样 过来
See how my pupils are dilating with the light,
我的瞳孔随着光线变大了
but yours aren't? You're high.
但你的没有 你嗑药了
Oh, shit. My gummies. What?
糟了 我的软糖 什么
I... I'm missing some of my edibles.
我的大♥麻♥食品丢了
At first I thought maybe I forgot I ate them, but--
一开始我以为我忘了我已经吃了 但
Jesus I took them, okay?
天啊 我拿了 好吗
It's not a big deal. Wow, Greg.
没什么大不了的 格雷格
Who could've possibly given her the impression
谁会让她觉得
that it's not a big deal?
这没什么大不了的
I'm sorry, Shannon No, that's it!
对不起 香农 够了
I didn't mean You're done.
我不是 我受够你了
It was an accident. You're moving out tonight.
这是个意外 你今晚就搬出去
No! Jesse, go to your room.
不 杰西 回你房♥间
It's not dad's fault.
这不是爸爸的错
He didn't do anything. I'm the one who got a high.
他什么也没做 是我嗑嗨了
No, honey. Your mother's right.
不 亲爱的 你母亲是对的
This one's on me. Dad...
是我的错 爸爸
I'll get my stuff.
我去拿我的东西
Oh, no!
不
Lola, we've had a very special day together,
洛拉 我们度过了特别的一天
but I think perhaps we'd be better off as friends?
但我们最好还是做朋友吧
Wait, hold on. What?
等等 等等 什么
Are you breaking up with me?
你要和我分手吗
Don't think of it that way.
不要这么想
I thought we were genuinely, like, a good couple.
我以为我们很真诚 就像一对好夫妻
No Lola, don't cry.
不 洛拉 别哭
But you're weak and boring,
但你又软弱又无聊
and, like, a nobody!
就像个无名小卒
What does it mean that even you don't want to be with me?
你都不愿意跟我在一起 这说明什么
Let's not ask ourselves these hard questions,
别问自己这么尖锐的问题
but I really do hope we can be friends.
但我真的希望我们能成为朋友
Okay, Lola. You're hurting me.
洛拉 你弄疼我了
You sleezeball! I rubbed fronts with you,
你这个混球 我都和你互蹭了
and then you just, like, dump me like a dump truck.
然后你就像垃圾车一样丢下我
Oh, God, you're so strong.
天啊 你太强壮了
I thought you were a good guy like Dr. Phil,
我还以为你是个像菲尔博士那样的好人
but you're a bad guy like Dr. Oz!
但你是个像奥兹博士那样的坏家伙
Dr. Oz is a--
奥兹博士是
What did Dr. Oz do that was bad? I never heard.
奥兹博士做了什么坏事 我没听说过
Give me back my vanity sweats.
把我的运动裤还我
I can't. I think you broke my wrist.
不行 你把我手腕弄断了
Fine! I'll do it myself, Andrew.
好吧 我自己来 安德鲁
They're caught on the shoes.
鞋子卡住了
Please. Please just take them. Take the shoes!
拜托 都拿走吧 鞋子也拿走
I can't believe you stole my sweats on top of everything else!
你居然还好意思偷我的运动裤
We're free. It's finally over.
我们自♥由♥了 终于结束了
My wrist is broken!
我的手腕断了
Andrew! Where'd you put the large scissors?
安德鲁 你把大剪刀放哪儿了
We are so glad you're okay, Nickie.
还好你没事 小尼
You're lucky Judd was around
你很幸运 你把喷嚏打进黄蜂窝时
when you sneezed into that wasp's nest.
贾德就在附近
What a good big brother.
真是个好哥哥
I'm mesmerized by you, Judd. Nope.
我被你迷住了 贾德 不
I get it. Not everyone's a cuddle-bug like me.
我懂 不是所有人都像我一样喜欢抱抱
Sleep tight, Nickie. Sleep tight, NickNick.
睡个好觉 小尼 睡个好觉 尼克
Hey, Judd? Yeah?
贾德 嗯
Thanks for taking care of me.
谢谢你照顾我
I thought I was alone, but then then you were there.
我以为我很孤单 但你在我身边
No big deal. You're never alone, buddy.
没事 你不会孤单的 哥们
Like I said, I was training a battalion of raccoons...
我说了 我在训练一群浣熊
so that you'd never be alone again. What?
这样你就再也不会孤单了 什么
Hey guys... He's the garbage!
伙计们 他是垃圾
Judd?
贾德
Judd!
贾德
Was it worth it, Jesse?
杰西 值得吗
Just to get hella faded? No.
就为了嗑药 不值得
Your sweet sad father
你体贴的苦逼父亲
thought he was going to win your mother back.
他会赢回你妈妈的心的
Do you think that'd happen now? No.
你觉得现在可能吗 不可能
Yes...
嗯
It appears those good old days are gone forever.
看来那些美好的日子已经一去不复返了
Oh! They look so happy.
他们看起来很高兴
They do. What a shame.
是的 真遗憾
I came along...
我随之而来
I never should have been born.
我就不该出生
Oh! Now that's interesting.
有趣
This whole thing is my fault.
整件事都是我的错
Oh, yes.
是的
Also, you should have been more aggressive
而且 你应该更积极一些
volunteering for Hillary Clinton.
自愿帮助希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
If you made a few more phone calls...
如果你再打几个电♥话♥
Who knows.
谁知道呢
It's true.
是啊
It's so true.
真的
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表