剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, bro!
兄弟
Jay! Yes, bro.
杰伊 没错 兄弟
Proud!
骄傲
I'm proud of Jay.
我为杰伊感到骄傲
Well, hello, Ambassador Forman-Greenwald.
你好 福尔曼-格林沃德大使
Well, well, well!
哎哟
Bowling Alley Manager Glouberman.
保龄球馆经理格劳博曼啊
I'm so glad you found out I was still into you
你知道我还喜欢你 让我很开心
and completely over Nathan Fillion.
我已经忘了内森·菲利安
Sir, if you need me, I'll be flinging shit
先生 如果你需要我 我在用手
out of the window by hand,
把屎扔出窗外
because that's the way we do it here on the Moon.
我们在月球上就是这么做的
You're goddamn right, you loser.
你说得对 废物
So, what do you think, Andrew?
你觉得怎么样 安德鲁
Shall we hump a lot?
大干特干吗
All right, my friend. Let's grip it and rip it.
好的 我的朋友 干起来吧
No, no, no, I don't want to do this now.
不不不 我现在不想这样
But you found out Missy's still into you. Pump your stump.
但你发现米西仍有感觉 继续撸啊
Actually, I don't think I'm going to jerk off
其实我不想离我朋友
inches from my best friend's face tonight.
这么近撸管
I am better than that.
我没这么不堪
You gonna go to the bathroom?
你要去洗手间吗
In the middle of the night.
半夜去
Good call. I'm gonna run the water.
好主意 我要开水了
Goodnight, sweet perv.
晚安 小变♥态♥
Goodnight.
晚安
Who's there? Tyler?
谁啊 泰勒
Oh, shit. Gavin?
该死 加文
Hello, my tasty little tortellini.
你好 美味的小饺子
Connie? What are you doing here?
康妮 你在这里干什么
I'm your new Hormone Monster.
我是你的新荷尔蒙怪兽
What? That's not possible, I'm a boy.
什么 不可能 我是个男孩
Not for long.
很快就不是了
I'm here to make you a man. I'm listening.
我来让你变成男人 继续说
Baby, you are in very good hands.
宝贝 你现在触手可及
I am?
是吗
Yeah. Your own.
是啊 你自己的
Oh my God, this is happening!
天哪 要发生了
Not how I Imagined it or even wanted it at all, but...
跟我想象的不一样 我也没想过 但
Oh, this feels really good.
感觉真好
That's right, sweet lips.
没错 甜心
You're gonna be president of cum-edy!
你会成为撸管界的主席
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表