剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Jesus! Tyler!
天啊 泰勒
What the hell, man?
你干嘛啊
I've been fired for working with the Shame Wizard!
我因为跟耻辱巫师合作被解雇了
Well, yeah. That makes perfect sense, you screwed up.
活该 你搞砸了
I know, but I really wanted to be there
我知道 但我真的想在你
when you squinched your first load.
第一次撸管的时候陪在你身边
So hold on, wait, wait, wait.
慢着 等等
If you're fired, who's gonna be my new Hormone Monster?
如果你被炒了 那谁来当我的荷尔蒙怪兽
Well, I'm not in charge of that.
这个不归我管
Your puberty's just on hold until they figure it out.
在安排好之前 你的青春期就暂停了
On hold? I shouldn't even be here.
暂停 我不应该在这的
Stupid Tyler!
笨蛋泰勒
They're gonna be so mad at me. Who's gonna be mad at you?
他们会大发雷霆的 谁会大发雷霆
Give your mom's big naturals one last honk for me.
替我向你♥妈♥的♥大奶最后叫声好
Smell her!
闻闻她
What the...?
什么鬼
Okay.
好吧
Good morning, students.
早上好 同学们
I have 87 days until I retire and move in
离我退休搬到佛罗里达的克利尔沃特
with my sister in Clearwater, Florida.
和我姐妹住一起还有87天
And we thank you, Principal Baron.
谢谢 巴伦校长
Okay,
好了
a lot of debauchery went down here during the lunar eclipse.
在月食期间 出了很多道德败坏的事情
I mean, there was a goddamn fire in here.
这里发生了一起火灾
And one of you mongrels shat right through the basketball hoop.
你们其中一个小杂种还在篮筐里拉屎
Don't laugh.
别笑
This slam dunk dookie kid is sick!
那个在篮筐拉屎的孩子有病
And by that he means the kid is medically unwell.
他是说那孩子身体有问题
Yes, we are worried 'cause the turd kept its heat.
是的 我们很担心 因为屎温迟迟不退
Three days, it kept warm.
三天了 屎还是热乎的
Come on, goddammit.
得了 都别笑了
I'm still seeing a lot of smiling faces out there.
还有好多人在笑
You think this is fucking funny?
你们觉得好笑吗
Look, if any of you have information about who started the fire,
如果你们知道是谁纵的火
please, rat out your fellow students.
请毫不犹豫出♥卖♥♥♥你的同窗
Spill your guts like that sick dookie kid did out
把你知道的大胆说出来
on the basketball court.
就像在篮框拉屎的孩子一样
Oh, Andrew, there you are.
安德鲁 找到你了
You gotta come over to my house after school.
你放学后一定要来我家
I have something crazy to show you.
我有好东西给你看
Oh my God, you found Diane Lane's beach house on Google Maps?
你在谷歌♥地图找到黛安·莱恩的海滩别♥墅♥了吗
What? Who? Diane Lane.
什么 谁 黛安·莱恩
Nick, do yourself a favor and see Unfaithful.
尼克 你去看看电影《不忠》
Yes, it's sexy,
性感火♥辣♥
but it's got a real story and it is beautifully shot.
但是真实故事改编的 而且拍得很美
You see, her lover has this loft Andrew, just come over.
她的情人有个阁楼 安德鲁 来我家
I'd love to, but I don't wanna see your sister.
我想去 但我不想见到你姐
It'll be so weird because of the whole...
场面会很尴尬 因为那个
Yeah, it'll be fine.
没事的
That Shame Wizard guy is gone, remember?
耻辱巫师已经走了 你忘了吗
Yeah, come on, I miss Nick's house.
去吧 我想念尼克家了
They have DirecTV and name brand cookies.
他们有直播卫♥星♥电♥视♥和名牌小饼干
Yeah. And your dad's not there.
对 而且去那还能摆脱你♥爸♥
No, I know. My house is a nightmare. Okay, Nick, let's do it.
我家简直就是个噩梦 尼克 走吧
No more shame.
没什么好羞耻的
And why does your dad keep a bucket of power tools
你♥爸♥为什么要在厕所放一桶
in the bathroom?
电动工具
So, how about that lunar eclipse?
月食那晚怎么样
Yeah, pretty crazy.
很疯狂
Something really awoke inside of me.
我体内有什么东西觉醒了呢
Eyebrows, eyebrows.
你懂的
Listen, I got to go.
我得走了
My mom's making me do this thing.
我妈找我有事
Well, I got a thing, too.
我也有事要做
It's a book about female sensuality
有一本关于女性感官的书
called Ripples From the Inside Out.
叫《内心深处的涟漪》
Good for you. Yeah, it is good for me.
那很好啊 是对我有好处
And so, it turns out, is the faucet of my bathtub.
这书成了我浴缸的水龙头
Eyebrows, eyebrows.
你懂的
Hey, Matthew.
马修
Hello, Jay.
杰伊
Epic game of Smooch or Share, huh?
不亲亲就分享可真不错
Especially when we continued the game later on
尤其是后来私下
when we were in private,
接着玩的时候
but it was still part of the game and not real life.
但也只是游戏 不是真的
Okay, I see you're dealing with us making out really well.
看来你已经接受了亲热的事
Is that what we did?
我们亲热了吗
Okay, I barely remember or think about it at all all the time.
我记不清了 根本没去想呢
Relax. It was a one-time thing.
放轻松 就一次而已
Great. See you at the Manhole in ten years.
太好了 十年后基佬酒吧见
Yeah, right! I'll see you at the Manhole in ten years!
好 十年后基佬酒吧见啊
Oh, God.
天啊
What? Oh. Wha...?
什么 什...
Hey, Coach Steve,
史蒂夫教练
we got a few questions for you.
有几个问题要问你
You got questions? For me?
你们有问题要问我
I feel terrible, I didn't get you anything.
我感觉很抱歉 没给你们准备什么
Any idea who started the fire?
你知道是谁放的火吗
'Cause we're looking for this so-called "Arson Person."
因为我们在找"纵火者"
That's nothing. That's a nothing nickname.
这算什么外号♥
Okay, then, how about "the Pyro Maniac"?
好吧 那"火♥药♥疯人"怎么样
That's already a goddamn word!
这词早有了
You know what's not a word: "cunther." So...
"婊砸"不是词 所以...
So this therapist is supposed to be very cool.
这位治疗师很好的
Just give her a chance.
给她个机会
I don't wanna give her a chance. Yeah!
我不想给她机会 对
You're not the boss of us, Shannon.
你说了不算 香农
Just 'cause you're taller and you got a big-ass purse.
就因为你比我们高 钱包比我们鼓
I'm not gonna talk about my private life
我不会跟一个从未见过的陌生人
with some random person I've never met before.
聊我的私人生活
Well, maybe you should've thought of that
在你决定离家出走 偷窃 嗑药之前
before you decided to run away and shoplift and do drugs.
应该想一想这个问题
She made a list? I could keep going.
她还列了个清单 我还能继续
This cunther made a goddamn list!
这个婊砸列了个清单
Well, if anyone needs a therapist, it's you, Mom.
需要看治疗师的是你 妈
Sweetheart, you don't have a choice.
宝贝 你没得选择
You're going. End of story.
你必须去 就这样
No. No, no, no.
不 不不不不
Hit her! Hit her while she's driving!
打她 在她开车的时候打她
Will you please stop it with the terrible ideas?
能停止这种可怕的想法吗
Oh, God, I'm so tired of both of you!
天 你们两个我受够了
Jessi, what the hell are you doing?
杰西 你在干什么
Yeah, what you doing, Lady Bird?
你在做什么啊 伯德小姐
Don't leave me alone with Shitshow Shannon!
别丢下我和垃圾香农一起
Well, if it isn't Andrew Glouberman. Hi, sweetie.
这不是安德鲁·格劳博曼吗 亲爱的
Oh, we have missed you.
我们很想你
Oh, yeah. Yeah, well, I got a job.
我找了份工作
I'm working nights at... the museum.
我在 博物馆值夜班
Oh, the museum. That sounds real.
博物馆 听起来还挺像回事
I mean, hi, Leah. Nice to see you again, Andrew.
利亚 再次见到你很高兴 安德鲁
And to be seen by you,
被你看到
a pleasure and a blessing.
真是愉快和幸运
It's always cool between us.
我们之间一直都没事
Okay, well, hang loose, dude.
伙计 放松点
Very smooth.
真溜
Okay, we'll be upstairs. See y'all at dinner.
我们上楼了 晚饭见
Have fun fucking, shitheads.
好好去鬼混吧 混球们
From the twisted mind of Judd Birch. I love it.
贾德·波奇还是这么扭曲 我喜欢
Damn!
我♥操♥
Look at that fine Mediterranean ass.
看看那美妙的地中海翘臀
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表