剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
What are you guys doing?
没什么
Nothing.
听起来你们玩得很开心
Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.
没有
We're not.
她什么时候走
When is she leaving?
我下楼吧
Guess I'll just go downstairs.
好
'Kay.
看这个
Look at this.
库珀不带我去玩水上摩托
Cooper was on a WaveRunner having fun without me.
看这个
Look at this.
现在你♥爸♥在派对上
Right now your dad is at a party.
玩得开心不带我
Having fun without me.
我一直在看手♥机♥
I can't stop looking at my phone.
现在我懂你们和社交媒体的恩怨了
Now I know what you guys go through with social media.
让你觉得自己是失败者 对吗
Makes you feel like a loser, doesn't it?
-我们就是失败者 -绝对的失败者
- We are losers. - ?Total losers.
我们是垃圾 人♥渣♥
We're garbage, human garbage.
我们应该爬进垃圾箱
We should crawl into a dumpster.
蜷起来死掉
And curl up and die.
对
Yeah.
也许我们现在不应该在一起
Maybe you and I shouldn't be around each other right now.
特里普
Trip!
我不知道你来了
I didn't know you were over.
我真高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
A太太
Wow, Mrs. A.
上次有人这样拥抱我 还是我告诉英文老师
I haven't been hugged like this since I told my English teacher
我不上他的课了
I was dropping his class.
妈 别这么奇怪
Mom, don't be weird.
你♥爸♥又出去和他新的好友一起玩
So, Dad is out again with his new best friend Dane.
随便了 谁需要你♥爸♥ 我不要
Whatever. Who needs Dad? Not me.
我有你们 你们做什么
I have you guys. What are you doing?
我得做作业 观察流星雨
I have to observe the meteor shower for homework,
特里普说他会陪我
and Trip said he'd keep me company.
-我来 -我没邀请你
- I'm in. - I didn't invite you.
我也没想生你 我们扯平了
Well, I didn't mean to have you, so now we're even.
慢着 流星雨
Oh, wait. Meteor shower.
最好带把伞
Better grab an umbrella.
考虑周到
Always thinking.
你无法毁灭我
You shall not destroy me!
让我看看你的能耐
Show me what you got!
你们在做什么
What are you guys doing?
妈已经试过参与我们的玩耍约会了
Mom already tried to crash our playdate.
找你的朋友去
Find your own friend.
我没有朋友
I don't have a friend.
你有 找库珀谈谈
Yes, you do. Go talk to Cooper.
库珀怎么了 大粑粑库珀
What happened to Cooper -- Cooper the Pooper.
天才
Genius.
他骗我说他有安排
He lied to me about his plans
所以上周末不用带我去他的游艇派对
so he could go to a yacht party without me last weekend.
这不是上周末
That's not last weekend.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
看 这是独♥立♥日纸巾
Look -- Those are Fourth of July napkins.
你怎么注意到的
How did you even notice that?
-我爱主题纸巾 -的确
- I love themed napkins. - He really does.
圣诞节给他买♥♥礼物可简单了
It makes Christmas shopping a breeze.
这是独♥立♥日
It is the Fourth of July.
为什么库珀骗我 发旧照片
Why would Cooper lie to me and post an old photo?
去问他
Go talk to him and find out.
我会的
I think I will.
谢谢你 富兰克林
Thanks, Franklin.
-怎么了 -跟你无关
- What? - ?It's not you.
当女生给他出主意他就无视
It's just when a woman has an idea, he ignores it,
但男生这样说 他就听了[全是耳朵]
but when a man says the same thing, he's suddenly all ears.
我希望我全是耳朵
I wish I was all ears.
愚蠢的鼻子
Stupid nose.
抱歉什么都没看到
Sorry we haven't seen anything yet.
别担心
Ah, don't worry about it.
我可以整晚和你在这里
I could stay out here all night with you.
我有妙脆角 小椒盐饼
I've got Bugles. I've got Combos.
我有鸡香饼
I've got Chicken In A Biskit.
鸡香饼
Ooh, Chicken In A Biskit!
妈 你真的不需要在这里
Mom, you really don't need to be here.
看 有流星
Look! There's a meteor!
不 是飞机
Wow! ?No, wait. That's a plane.
流星
A shooting star! ?Wow!
不 又是飞机
Nope! Another plane.
是多瑞丝还是安吉拉
Is that Doris or Angela?
可能是急事
It's probably an emergency.
没时间接 快走
No time to take it, just go.
戴恩发了更多的
Dane just put up more photos
他和你♥爸♥在1799派对上的照片
of him and your dad at the 1799 party.
他们组装步♥枪♥
They're assembling muskets,
染鞋子 一起搅拌黄油
cobbling shoes, and churning butter together.
这些东西太酷了
That stuff's so cool.
你们这代人真幸运 可以做这些
Your generation was so lucky you got to do all that.
看你♥爸♥对戴恩笑
Look at how your dad is smiling at Dane.
看他们多开心
Look at how much fun they're having.
他应该跟我一起开心
He should be having fun with me.
你应该去那里让他看到
You need to go down there and show him
你比戴恩有趣多了
you are way more fun than Dane.
-你觉得我应该去 -当然
- You think I should? - Absolutely.
你要让戴恩知道他是电灯泡
You need to let Dane know he's the third wheel.
某人和想一对在一起玩
You know, somebody who wants to hang out with a couple
而那一对想单独在一起
when the couple really wants to be left alone.
我懂暗示
I can take a hint.
不 不是说你
No, no, no! Not you!
凯蒂 你怎么来了
Hey, Katie. What are you doing here?
我用看向未来的目光重演历史
I am reliving the past with an eye towards the future.
我的天 凯蒂 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Katie, thank you
注意协会的使命
for paying attention to the Guild's mission.
当然 我有注意听
Of course. I listen.
戴恩在哪里
Where's Dane?
他在扔酒杯桌
He's at the mead pong table.
他是王者 没人赢他
He's dominating. No one can beat him.
他太酷了
He's so cool.
你觉得称霸扔酒杯很酷
You think dominating beer pong is cool?
太好了
Great.
我很快回来
I will be back.
我来自佛州
I'm from Florida.
那里扔酒杯是选修课
They teach beer pong in school as an elective.
用看向未来的目光重演历史
凯蒂 你来了 太好了
Hey, Katie, you made it. Great!
当你的统治结束时 再看看好不好
We'll see how great you think it is once your reign is over.
耶来吧
Ye on.
我是王者
I'm dominating.
完了吧 戴恩
Suck a musket, Dane.
喝喝喝
Drink, drink, drink!
太棒了 你输了
Yeah! In your face!
来吧 各位
C'mon, everybody --
戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲
Dane sucks! Dane sucks!
戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲
Dane sucks! Dane sucks!
戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲
Dane sucks! Dane sucks! Dane sucks! Dane --
凯蒂 我能和你谈谈吗
Katie, could I speak to you by the stocks, please?
好
Yeah.
你为什么觉得这个好玩
How is this fun for you?
不好玩 我在重演时手♥机♥响了
It's not. My cellphone rang during a re-enactment.
第三次了
It was the third time.
我讨厌呆子
I hate nerds so much.
刚才怎么回事
What was that all about?
我不希望你每晚和戴恩一起玩
I don't want you doing all this stuff with Dane every night.
你鼓励我和他做朋友
You encouraged me to be friends with him.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表