剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Did you see Anna-Kat? She had no one to sit with.
我没打算邀请她加入我们这桌
I wasn't about to invite her to our table.
绝对的
Totally.
她非常
She's just so...
奇怪
Weird.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
手套从干粮换成湿粮
Mittens has been transitioning from dry food to wet food,
它的尿有点结晶
so her urine is a bit, uh, crystallized.
我应该洗手
I should probably wash my hands.
我稍后再洗
Eh, I'll -- I'll do it later.
你来是有什么事吗 凯瑟琳
So, what brings you here, Kathryn?
奥利弗
Well, uh, Oliver here
正经历痛苦的分手
is going through a bad break-up,
我想让他看到
and I -- I just wanted to show him
心碎以后也可以过得很好
that there is life after a heartbreak.
我意思是
I mean...
我甩你时 我担心你...
...when I dumped you, I was afraid you --
凯瑟琳 我也不想在你侄子侄女面前
What? Uh, Kathryn, I hate to correct you
纠正你
in front of your niece and nephew,
但是 是我甩了你
but...I dumped you.
不是的 我甩了你
No, you didn't. I dumped you.
你记错了
You're not remembering correctly.
不会
Well, uh, sure I am.
高一的暑假
It was the summer after our freshman year --
-我们去散步 -在铁轨旁
- We were out walking... - ...by the train tracks.
我跟你说我想单身一阵子
And I told you that I wanted to be single for a while,
我太年轻不想定下来
that I was too young to be tied down.
你不想听
You didn't want to hear it,
你只是塞住耳朵
so you just plugged your ears and --
你就是这样做的
That. You did that.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你甩了我
You did dump me.
什么
Wha--
整个暑假我把自己关在房♥间里
I locked myself in my room for that entire summer.
唯一的过度对象就是成了朋友的乌鸦
My only rebound was a crow I befriended
我透过窗户给它喂莓果
by feeding him berries through the window.
这比我能想象的
This is going so much more terribly
糟糕太多
than I could have imagined.
你应该问丹能不能借你一只猫
You should ask Dan if he'll lend you a starter cat.
红酒
Wine?
才四点
It's only 4:00.
酒吧的欢乐时光
It's happy hour.
你经常来这里吗
So, do you come here often?
假装初次见面 明白
Ooh, pretending we're meeting for the first time, got it.
找开心
Going for a high.
你好
Hello, hello,
在下格雷格
I'm Greg, I am. Oh...
没错 太傻了
You're right. That was dumb.
你好 我是格雷格
Hi. I'm Greg.
你好 格雷格 很高兴认识你
Hi, Greg. Nice to meet you.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是历史教授
I'm a history professor.
我爱历史
Ooh. I love history.
你最爱什么时代
Oh. So, what's your favorite era?
不如我们
Why don't we
同时说出最爱的时代
say our favorite eras at the same time?
一二三
1, 2, 3...
-古典古代 -古典古代
- Classical antiquity. - Classical antiquity.
我就知道是一样的
I knew it'd be the same one.
安娜凯特 出事了吗
Anna-Kat, is something wrong?
没
No.
肯定出事了
There's definitely something wrong.
加速吧
We need to speed this up.
我们认识 约会几次
We meet, go out a bunch of times...
相爱 第一次穿情侣变装
Fall in love, have our first couple's costume...
番茄酱和冷稠酱汁
Ketchup and relish,
因为你拒绝穿黄色的
because you refused to wear yellow.
-穿上特没精神 -我们结婚
- It washes me out. - We get married,
蜜月时你让我怀孕了
you knock me up on our honeymoon,
经历了三个孩子和一条无法训练的狗
three kids and an untrainable dog later,
就是现在
here we are.
你看上去有点不开心 宝贝
You seem a little down, sweetie.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
学校的孩子觉得我很奇怪
The kids at school think I'm weird.
你不是说过它不会再这样吗
I thought you said he wasn't gonna do that anymore.
出什么事了 她们对你说了什么
What happened? What did they say to you?
她们没当我的面说
They didn't say anything to my face.
现在不是这样的
That's not how it works.
现在孩子们不能在学校欺负人
Today, kids aren't allowed to bully,
所以她们背着你取笑你
so they just make fun of you behind your back.
你无意中听到她们说你
So, you overheard them talking about you?
对 她们说我很奇怪
Yeah. They said I was weird.
我奇怪吗
Am I weird?
安娜凯特 你是与众不同的
Anna-Kat, you are unique.
你和任何人都不同 这是好事
There is nobody else like you, and that is a good thing.
你必须这样说 因为你是我妈
You have to say that because you're my mom.
我很奇怪 她们说得对
I am weird. They were right.
那又怎样 奇怪不是坏事
So what? It's okay to be weird.
所有人都有点奇怪
Everyone's a little weird.
比如你妈
Look at your mom.
每月她会有一次尖叫着醒来
She wakes up screaming once a month
揍睡着了的我
and punches me in my sleep.
不好笑
It's not funny.
太好笑了
It's so funny.
我让你戴安全帽睡觉
I told you to sleep with a helmet.
而且 谁在乎那些孩子们怎么想
Besides, who cares what those kids say?
她们没机会了解你
They don't get to you know you,
是她们的损失
and that sucks for them
因为她们错过了
because they are missing out
最有趣的孩子
on the most fun kid around.
谢谢你安慰我
Thanks for trying.
什么样的怪物
What kind of monsters
会伤害那个可爱女孩的感情
would hurt that precious girl's feelings?
明天我要去学校
Tomorrow I'm gonna go down to that school,
我准备
and I am going --
你不能吼小孩子
You're not gonna yell at kids.
我不需要吼
I don't need to yell.
我只会去学校
I'm just gonna go down there
指出一些事
and point a few things out,
将他们的奇怪之处放大
shine a spotlight on some of their weirdnesses.
格雷森 你喜欢嚼T恤
"Hey, Grayson, you sweatshirt chewer.
袖子都湿了
Nice wet sleeve."
杰西卡
"Hey, Jessica.
鬓角的胡子好浓密啊
Those sideburns are coming in real thick."
安全起见 我做些调整
To be safe, I'm gonna move some things around
和你一起去
and tag along.
你不相信我
You don't trust me?
完全不相信
Not even a little bit.
看来某人今晚
Looks like somebody's
睡着时会被揍了
gonna get sleep-punched tonight.
今天本应该让我好受些
Today was supposed to make me feel better,
但只是确认了
but it just confirmed
我最终会可悲又孤单
that I'll end up pathetic and lonely.
和你一样 外婆
Like you, Grandma.
我不是
Hey, I'm not --
我骗谁呢
Oh, who am I kidding?
我睡在女婿家里办公室的沙发床上
I sleep on a pull-out couch in my son-in-law's home office,
我最好的朋友是你们俩
and my closest friends are you two.
皮尔斯完全没反应
Complete radio silence from Pierce.
太糟糕了
This is awful.
看来只有时间能治愈我们
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表