剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Uh, who are you?
我是奥利弗的妈妈凯蒂
I'm Oliver's mom, Katie.
他们已经参加舞会了
They're already at the dance.
我们拍照后 布里把手♥机♥忘在这里
Brie left her phone here when we were taking pictures.
不好意思 什么学校舞会
Uh, um, I'm sorry. W-What school dance?
谁是奥利弗
Who is Oliver?
奥利弗·奥图 她的男友
Oliver Otto, her boyfriend.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
布里在高二前不能谈恋爱
Brie is not allowed to date till sophomore year.
她知道
She knows that.
我要去舞会
I'm going down to that dance.
等等 我觉得没必要
Wait. I don't see any reason to --
不
Oh, no!
奥利弗的舞会
Oliver's date.
准备好了吗 我戴上了
You ready? I got it on.
我全部刮干净了会更合适
It would fit much better if I were fully shaved.
看吧
Check it out.
这和当年你爱上我时
It's almost exactly what my hair looked like
我的发型几乎完全一样
when you first fell in love with me.
格雷格 我们得去舞会阻止布里的妈妈
Greg, we got to head to the dance and stop Brie's mom
以免浪漫的夜晚成为一场灾难
before an evening of romance turns into a disaster!
但我们正要
But we were just gonna --
灵媒是对的 她的预测都成真了
The psychic was right! All her predictions came true!
但你总是说灵媒是
But you always say psychics are --
我错了
I was wrong.
-你错了 -是的
- You were wrong? ?- Yes!
你来吗
You coming?
等我一下
Give me just a minute.
我想象过这一幕太多次
I've imagined this moment so many times.
好
Okay.
终于清静了
Finally, a moment's peace.
富兰克林必须打湿他的头发
Franklin had to go wet his hair.
我不知道
I don't know.
好了
All right.
我们要怎样让富兰克林对安娜凯特有兴趣
How do we get Franklin interested in Anna-Kat?
是什么让你对我有兴趣
Well, what made you interested in me?
你超级漂亮
Well, you're super-pretty,
超级好
you're super-nice,
超级香
and you super-smell good.
而且你从来不笑我 当我想不起
And you never laugh at me when I can't remember...
说什么时
Words.
对 说什么
Yes. Words.
什么情况
Well, what do we have here?
富兰克林
Oh, hi, Franklin.
什么样的绅士会带一个女生参加舞会
What kind of gentleman takes one girl to a dance
然后亲另一个
and then kisses another?
富兰克林 你知道特里普是我男友
Franklin, you know Trip is my boyfriend.
我才不管他是不是约翰雅各金哥海默史密特
I don't care if he's John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.
他让全世界最好的女孩
He just left the greatest girl in the world
孤单一个人
all alone by herself.
她是全世界最好的女孩
She's the greatest girl in the world.
他在那里
There he is.
不好 布里的妈妈已经找到他们了
Oh, no! Brie's mom already got to them.
你去说吧
You should probably do the talking.
我有让情况更糟的不良记录
I have a history of making things like this worse.
-好 -不 算了 我去说
- Okay -- ?- No, never mind. I'll do the talking.
亲爱的 抱歉我让你觉得
Honey, I am so sorry I put you in this position
你不能跟我说实话
where you feel like you can't be open with me.
没关系 我不应该骗你
It's okay. I shouldn't have lied to you.
不 我感觉太糟糕了
No. I feel terrible.
奥利弗是个好男孩
Oliver seems like such a nice boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈 我会回答你的问题
Mom, I'll go ahead and answer your questions.
她在说我 是的 她肯定
Yes, she is talking about me, and yes, she's sure.
你好 我们是奥利弗的父母
Hi. We're Oliver's parents.
之前和你通过电♥话♥
Talked to you on the phone earlier.
很高兴认识你
Yeah. So nice to meet you.
我是玛格丽特·威瑟斯彭
I'm Margaret Witherspoon.
你们必须见谅 我急着离开家
You must excuse me. I ran out of the house.
我的样子肯定不能见人
I must look like a mess.
我妈的反应会很坏
My mom's gonna react badly to this.
让你妈妈离开
Let's get your mom out of here.
威瑟斯彭太太
Mrs. Witherspoon?
-潘趣酒 -好
- Punch? - ?Yes!
一切都很好
Everything went great.
灵媒的预测完全是胡说
The psychic's prediction was total nonsense.
灵媒全对了
Actually, the psychic was dead-on.
她说浪漫之夜会变成灾难
She said the evening of romance would end in disaster.
是的 对他们不是
And it did. Not for them.
对我们来说是灾难
It ended in disaster for us.
对
Oh, yeah.
到我们回家后
Yeah, by the time we get back to the house,
我又得送富兰克林回家
I'll have to turn back around and drive Franklin home.
我们会又赶又累
We're going to be rushed and tired again.
也许我们可以在车的前座上亲热
Maybe we can hook up in the front seat of the minivan.
格雷格 我觉得对我们来说那点空间
Greg, I don't think that's spatially possible
永远不够了
for us anymore.
可能是的
Probably right.
我们的浪漫之夜结束了
So much for our romantic evening.
也许不是
Maybe not.
你想跳舞吗
Would you care to dance?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
爸
Hey, Dad?
你有看到我的
Have you seen my --
当你碰到长发野兽时
When you encounter the long-haired beast,
不要提问
ask no questions.
奥利弗 这是我的
Oliver, this is just my --
没事了
I'm good.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表