剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
这个活动应该是
This was supposed to be an event
女性支持女性
about women supporting women,
而我自己也不是支持他人的女性
and I haven't been the most supportive woman myself.
我女儿跟我说了她的梦想
My daughter told me her dream,
我企图粉碎她的梦想
and I tried to crush it.
和粉碎她的梦想正相反
Instead of crushing her dreams,
我应该跟随她的脚步追寻自己的梦想
I should follow her lead and find one of my own.
我们都应该这样做
We all should.
你们是聪明的女性
You're intelligent women.
你们真应该为什么也没做
Should you really be giving yourselves awards
给自己颁奖吗
for doing nothing?
拜托
Come on!
萨杰 你说的话很愚蠢
Sage, you sound stupid,
但你还是有脑子的
but there's gotta be some brains in your head.
谢谢
Thank you!
南希 注册闪维尔
And, Nancy, take "Glamville"
真的做点什么
and actually do something with it!
你是对的 我有真正的责任
You're right. I have a real responsibility.
我觉得世界比以前更需要闪维尔
I think the world needs "Glamville" Now more than ever.
苏珊 你完全不需要
Suzanne, you are so much better
重新包装商店买♥♥的薄荷巧克力 当成自己做的
than repackaging store-bought peppermint bark as your own.
你知道
You know?
所有人都知道
Oh, everybody knows.
泰拉
And, Tara...
我觉得你会擅长
I think you'd be amazing
从桥上跳下去
at jumping off a bridge
一路尽可能多的撞到东西
and hitting as many things as possible on the way down.
女士们 你们得找到自己的梦想
Ladies, you've gotta find your dreams,
我也一样
and I do, too.
因为这不是梦想
Because it is not...this.
走吧 凯文
Come on, Kevin.
我不知道你是否喜欢《甜心先生》那一套
I don't know if you're going for a "Jerry Maguire" Thing,
但你让我完整 老凯
but...you complete me, Kate-orade!
我自己向人事部举报吧
I'll report myself to HR.
我看不出来 视频怎么样
I can't tell. How's the video doing?
点击量不少
Well, it's actually gotten a lot of views.
保险公♥司♥蜥蜴吉祥物的非官方粉丝站转发了
The unofficial fan site for the GEICO Lizard retweeted it.
但没人报名
But no one's signed up yet.
在学校 我们被迫学习历史
In school, we're forced to learn history --
没人想因为好玩学这个
no one wants to do it for fun.
我想协会以后会像他的会员一样
I guess the Guild will go the way many of its members did --
被他们的门房♥忽视
neglected by their caretakers.
两个人刚报名了
Hey! Two people just signed up!
奥利弗·奥图和安娜凯特·奥图
Oliver Otto and Anna-Kat Otto.
我们看到这对你来说有多重要
We saw how much it meant to you,
所以我们想试一试
so we thought we'd give it a shot.
谢谢 我不知道说什么好
Thanks. I don't know what to say.
过来
Come here.
你们不会后悔的
You guys are not gonna regret this.
周四有羊肉车
We're having a mutton truck on Thursday.
只是炸鸡 但我们会假装
It's just fried chicken, but we're pretending!
活动怎么样
Hey. How was the event?
我可能会辞职 我不确定
I might've quit. I'm not sure.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
?Well,
要告诉我 这样我可以改回用
let me know so I can change the family back
通用手♥机♥充电线
to generic phone charger cables.
你们不会相信今天发生了什么事
You guys will not believe what happened today --
首先 我要道歉没有支持你的梦想
First, I want to apologize for not supporting your dreams.
如果你不想上大学
If you don't want to go to college
去追求唱歌♥事业
and instead pursue singing,
你♥爸♥和我没意见
that is fine with your father and me.
是吗
It is?! ?
我为什么总觉得我错过了会议
Why do I always feel like I've missed a meeting?
不 我要上大学 去学音乐
No, I will go to college. But for music.
贝尔特老师告诉我好多好棒的音乐系
Ms. Belt was telling me about all these great music programs.
有一所学校
Oh, and there's this one at this school
是以蜜露命名的
that's named after a honeydew.
-卡内基梅隆 -是 就是这个
- Carnegie Mellon? - Yes, that's it!
她在大学会混得很好的
She's gonna do great in college.
看到泰勒追求她的梦想真是太好了
It's nice to see Taylor pursuing her passion
还有格雷格和孩子们分享他的热情所在
and Greg sharing his passion with the kids.
我的热情有两点
I'm passionate about two things --
我的家人 和痛恨那些爱管闲事的西港白♥痴♥
my family and hating these busybody Westport idiots.
但肯定有空间容纳新的热情
But there's gotta be room for something else.
而且
And --
妈 你为什么总是点头
Mom, why are you always nodding your head,
微笑 盯着我们
smiling, and staring at us?
是啊
Yeah.
让我们毛骨悚然
It creeps us out.
天啊
Oh, my.
你为什么那种表情
Why do you have that look on your face?
知道吗 我不在乎
You know what? I don't care.
你完事后
When you're done,
-删掉浏览历史 -什么 不
- just clear the browser history. ?- What? No.
我在看泰勒想去的蜜露学校
I was looking at the honeydew school that Taylor wants to go to.
比社区大学贵多了
It's a lot more expensive than community college.
天啊
Oh...my.
对吧
Right?!
我们做错了
We played this wrong.
应该让她跑去洛杉矶
Should've just let her run off to L.A.
鉴于这点
In light of this,
你说你可能辞职
when you say you might have quit your job,
你能说清楚吗
can you clarify that?
我没真的辞职
I didn't quit quit.
我在精神中辞职了
I quit in my mind.
这是什么意思
Okay. What exactly does that mean?
像大多数工作的美国人一样
Like most working Americans,
我的精神辞职了
my spirit has quit
但我的身体被迫留下
but my body is forced to attend.
没人比我更希望你追求你的热情
No one wants you to follow your passion more than me,
但我要说出来
and I'm just floating this out there --
不如你找一个你的热情所在的工作
how about your find a profession that you're passionate about,
-然后辞职 -或者
- then quit your job. - ?Or...
听着
hear me out...
我辞职 整天泡在斯金餐厅
I quit my job, hang out in Stewart and Kingston's,
有人进来 喜欢我严肃的态度
somebody comes in, likes my no-nonsense attitude,
给我开一档我的脱口秀
gives me my own talk show.
然后 我成了日间节目的皇后
Boom! I'm the Queen of Day Time!
你们去哪里
Where are you guys off to?
我们的第一次历史协会会议
Our first Historical Guild meeting.
我非常高兴
I'm very enthusiastic.
奥利弗不太高兴
Oliver is less so.
今天有羊肉
It's Mutton Madness!
你确定你不想去吗
Are you sure you don't want to go?
不去 我还有很多工作要做
No, I've got a lot of work to do.
但你不是想辞职吗
But I thought you were quitting --
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
我得继续做这份工作 直到我想到我真正想做什么
I'm gonna keep this job until I figure out what I really want to do.
但我知道我真的不想做什么
But I know what I really don't want to do --
去参加你的活动
go to your thing.
给我带点炸鸡回来
Bring me back some fried chicken.
不应该说是炸鸡
We're not supposed to call it that!
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表