剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
? "You'll never reach it" ?
我走的每一步
? Every step I'm taking ?
我做的每件事令我迷失 没有方向
? Every move I make feels lost, with no direction ?
我的信仰在动摇
? My faith is shaken ?
但是我
? But I ?
我得继续尝试
? I gotta keep trying ?
得坚持昂头挺胸
? Gotta keep my head held high ?
因为总会有另一座高山
? 'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain ?
我总是会想把山移开
? I'm always gonna wanna make it move ?
总是会有攀登的战斗
? Always gonna be an uphill battle ?
但有时候我必须输
? But sometimes I'm gonna have to lose ?
重点不在于我有多快
? Ain't about how fast I get there ?
重点不在于另一边有什么在等我
? Ain't about what's waiting on the other siiide ?
重点是攀登
? It's the climb ?
-谢谢 -那个调
- Thanks! - That note.
最后一个调
That last note.
-太感谢了 -卢克 你怎么看
- ?Thank you. I appreciate it. - Uh, Luke, what do you think?
我们知道会有高音
We knew the big note was coming.
我想她能唱出来吗
I didn't know... "Can she get there?"
你唱出来了
and you got there.
谢谢
Thank you.
-做得好 -我一直喜欢惊喜
- Good job. - ?I always like those surprises,
但你有天赋
but you're a natural at this.
你知道 非常好
You know that. Very good.
泰勒 我17岁时
Uh, Taylor, when I was 17,
我也有这样的梦想
I had the same type of dream.
我会这样做 我会努力去争取
I was gonna do it. I was gonna go for it.
我需要有人相信我
I needed someone to believe in me,
-我真的相信你 -谢谢
- and I really believe in you. - Thank you.
-要为她投票吗 -来吧
- So should we give our vote? - Let's do it.
-好 来吧 -我准备好了
- Okay. Go ahead. - I'm ready.
通过
I'm a yes.
-通过吗 -通过
- Yes? - ?Yes.
通过
I'm a yes.
我准备好了 通过
And I'm ready. I'm a yes!
你要去好莱坞了
You're going to Hollywood,
你要去好莱坞了
?You're going to Hollywood!
-来吧 恭喜 -非常感谢
- Come on. Congratulations. - Thank you so much.
你会回去
That will be something you can take
-告诉你父母吧 -当然
- home to your mom and dad. - For sure. Will do.
旅途愉快
?Enjoy the ride.
-晚安 -保重 非常好
- Have a great night. - Yeah. Take care. Very good.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
恭喜
Congratulations!
太感谢了 我不敢相信
Thank you so much! I can't believe it.
拿着黄金门票有什么感觉
How does it feel to be holding the golden ticket?
感觉像做梦
It feels like a dream.
不好
Oh, no...
是梦 卢瑟
It was a dream, Luthor,
但我真的会去
but I'm gonna get there for real.
那是当然
Damn right you are!
你会说话
Can you talk?!
接下来的奖
And the award for
如果易趣不存在之最佳商业创意奖
"Best idea For A Business If eBay Wasn't Already A Thing"
获奖人是南希·格兰维尔
goes to...Nancy Granville!
恶心 康普茶
Uch! Kombucha.
汪星瑞威尔说加入西港历史协会
-剩下的呢 -就这么多
- Wh-Where's the rest of it? - That's it.
那大家怎么知道在哪里开会
Well, how will people know when the meetings are
在哪里报名参加西港历史协会
or where to sign up for the Westport Historical Guild?
那才是重点
That was the whole point of this.
大家会查的 相信我
?They will look it up. Trust me.
网上的人关心的是
Here's what people care about on the Internet --
跑酷失败和狗扮成人
parkour fails and dogs dressed as people.
我真心没明白
Well, I really don't get it,
但如果你们相信 我猜我也信你们
but if you guys believe in it, I guess I trust you.
米勒德·菲尔莫尔给他的狗穿上晚礼服
Millard Fillmore dressed up his Beagle in a tuxedo,
这是有历史先例的
so, you know, there's historical precedent.
爸 原来斯奈普饮料盖子上的文字是你这种人写的
Dad, you are the Snapple cap of people.
她随时会来
She's going to be here any minute.
-别笑了 -我停不下来
- Stop smiling! ?- I can't.
我昨晚梦见我参加了《美国偶像》的海选
I had a dream last night that I auditioned for "American Idol"
凯蒂·派瑞说她相信我
and Katy Perry said she believed in me!
我可以的
I can do this!
我可以感觉到她的振动
I can feel her vibration.
她来了 贝尔特老师来了
She's coming! Ms. Belt is coming!
你又来了
You came back.
你在笑
And you're smiling.
我们可以解决
Well, we'll take care of that.
从划开始
Begin with "Row".
-划 -不
- ? Row ? ?- No!
再来
Again!
划划
? Row, row ?
你怎敢唱出第二个划
How dare you do a second "Row"?
划划划你的小船
? Row, row, row your boat ?
慢慢顺溪而下
? Gently down the stream ?
-马上停下 -多么快乐 多么快乐
- Stop that right now! - ? Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ?
人生不过是一场梦
? Life is but a dream ?
-划划划你的小船 -你们做什么
-? Row, row, row your boat ? - What are you doing?
你们三个做什么
What are you three doing?
放下 放下那些
Put them down. Put...those...
乐器
...instruments...down!
人生不过是一场梦
? Life is but a dream ?
听到了吗
Excuse me!
划划划你的小船
? Row, row, row your boat ?
慢慢顺溪而下
? Gently down the stream ?
多么快乐 多么快乐
? Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ?
人生不过是一场梦
? Life is but a dream ?
人生不过是一场梦
? Life is but a dream ?
非常好
That was pretty good.
你
You!
你做了什么
What the hell have you done?
你和你的快乐毁了一切
You and your "Joy" Have ruined everything!
我要建这个带双向镜的隔音室
Your father said I was crazy when I wanted to build
好监视一切时
this soundproof room with a two-way mirror
你们爸爸说我疯了 好吧
to keep an eye on things. Well...
现在谁是疯子
who's crazy now?!
你被炒了
Aah! Fired!
接下来的奖
And the award for
去年最佳获奖感言奖
"Best Acceptance Speech from Last Year"
获奖者是
goes to...
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
是我
It's me!
谢谢大家
Oh, thank you.
希望像电影里那样
Hopefully this is like that movie
有人打来电♥话♥ 你接你就死
where someone calls you, and if you answer, you die.
见鬼
Damn!
多瑞丝
Hi, Doris.
贝尔特老师本应该让事情很困难
Ms. Belt was supposed to make singing so hard
击垮泰勒 结果
it broke Taylor, but instead,
泰勒用她的热情和梦想击垮了贝尔特老师
Taylor broke Ms. Belt with her passion and her dreams!
如果你高兴就不是苦活
Well, it's not a chore if you're cheerful.
我是在引用格雷格修理鼻毛的口头禅吗
Am I quoting Greg's nose-hair trimming mantra?
我不允许我家出现这种事
Well, I won't have it in my house.
天啊 我想我办法用错了
Man, I think I played this wrong.
得挂了 多瑞丝
Gotta go, Doris.
你欠我三个萎靡不振的孩子
You owe me three demoralized children!
我知道在我内心深处
And I know somewhere inside me
是那个来自田纳西的小姑娘
is that little girl from Tennessee,
没想到自己会站在这里
who never could've seen herself standing here --
-够了 -我没说完
- Enough of that. ?- I'm not done.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表