剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
I'm not running unopposed for Green Chair anymore.
是吗 是谁
Oh, really? Who's running against you?
佩妮·布朗·米勒劳顿
Penny Brown Mueller-Lawton.
为什么佩妮这么晚会去竞选
I wonder why Penny would run for Green Chair
回收主席
so late in the race.
我可能知道原因
I might know why.
我要...
I'll have, uh...
凯蒂 请给我们其他人留点糕点
Katie, please leave some pastries for the rest of us.
至少我知道我的糠松饼是安全的
At least I know my bran muffin is safe.
它是这里唯一没糖霜的东西
It's the only thing here without frosting.
请来一个糠松饼
One bran muffin, please.
这个是帮我排便的
That was supposed to keep me regular.
我再也没法大便了
I'll never poop again.
显然克洛伊让佩妮和安娜凯特竞选
Chloe is obviously making Penny run against Anna-Kat
是为了报复我
to get back at me.
佩妮肯定会赢
Penny will definitely beat her
毁了我们让安娜凯特获胜的计划
and ruin our plans to give Anna-Kat the win.
你得向克洛伊道歉
You need to apologize to Chloe.
或者闯进她家
Or break into her house
趁她睡着时刮掉她的眉毛
and shave her eyebrows while she's sleeping,
然后把毛毛虫纹在本来存在的地方
then tattoo caterpillars where they used to be.
好
Fine.
我可以用员工折扣
Is it okay if I use my employee discount
买♥♥这条手链吗
to buy this bracelet?
这条手链太美了
Oh, that bracelet is absolutely gorgeous.
但你戴着好丑
But it looks so bad on you.
取掉 我现在讨厌它
Take it off. I hate it now!
钱从你的工资里扣
I'm taking that out of your paycheck.
克洛伊
Chloe.
凯蒂
Katie.
我知道我在餐厅里做的
Look, I know what I did at Stewart and Kingston's
-很幼稚 -是的
- was childish. - Yes, it was.
但有没有可能
But by any chance,
你让佩妮竞选
did you make Penny run against Anna-Kat
是报复我
as retaliation?
是的
I sure did.
欣赏你的小气
Respect the pettiness.
我来是请求你 母亲对母亲
I came here to appeal to you, mother to mother.
你能考虑让佩妮退选吗
Would you consider pulling Penny from the election?
安娜凯特真是需要这场胜利
Anna-Kat really needs this win.
求你了
Please.
玛丽亚
Maria.
请从凯蒂的手中把松饼打掉
Please slap that muffin from Katie's hand.
-我不想 -玛丽亚
- I really don't want to -- - Maria!
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
佩妮会竞选
Penny's staying in the race.
她不仅会战胜安娜凯特
And not only is she gonna beat Anna-Kat,
而且会完胜
she's gonna destroy her.
一边倒的胜利 贱♥人♥
Landslide, bitch!
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
准备好战斗吧
Well, get ready for a fight,
因为安娜凯特对佩妮
because Anna-Kat is gonna treat Penny
会像你对玛丽亚一样
the way you treat Maria.
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
玛丽亚 吃掉地上的松饼
Maria, eat that muffin off the floor!
别担心 安娜凯特
Don't worry, Anna-Kat.
妈妈会帮你赢得回收主席职位
Mama is gonna help you win Green Chair
让布朗米勒家的丑八怪们失败
and take those Brown Mueller hags down.
亲爱的 这是安娜凯特和佩妮间的学校竞选
Honey, this is a school election between Anna-Kat and Penny.
-别扯到你和克洛伊身上 -两者都有 格雷格
- Don't make it about you and Chloe. - It's both, Greg.
有敌人就会这样
This is what happens when you have an enemy.
仇恨的扩散就像满是疙瘩 又痒又流脓的疹子一样
The hate spreads like a bumpy, itchy, leaky rash.
你得的是什么样的疹子 妈妈
What kind of rashes do you get, Mama?
安娜凯特 如果你想赢得竞选
Anna-Kat, if you want to win this election,
你必须让佩妮成为你的敌人
you have got to make Penny your enemy,
就像克洛伊是我的敌人一样
just like Chloe is my enemy.
肯定有其他办法 凯蒂
There's gotta be another way of doing this, Katie.
我喜欢佩妮 她是我的朋友
I like Penny. She's my friend.
佩妮想抢走你的东西
Penny is trying to take something from you.
所以现在她是你的敌人
So now she's your enemy.
我觉得不对
That doesn't feel right to me.
没事 我觉得对
It's okay. Feels right to me.
我妈拒绝签申请书
My mom refuses to sign the application form
我没法申请寄宿学校
so I can apply to boarding school.
我怎么让她改变主意
How am I gonna get her to change her mind?
你为何不让自己令人无法忍♥受
Why don't you make yourself unbearable
这样他们会乐意赶走你
so they'll be happy to get rid of you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我已经相当令人无法忍♥受了
I feel like I'm already pretty unbearable.
是 但你可以更加让人无法忍♥受
Yeah, but you could do better.
我可以和你一起去寄宿学校
And I could come with you to boarding school.
那是舞蹈学校 你不跳舞
It's a dance academy. You don't dance.
他们会收我的
They'll let me in.
我有钱
I'm rich.
我连这间学校都不用上
I don't have to do any of this.
安娜凯特当选回收主席
Anna-Kat Otto for Green Chair.
地球甜甜圈洞
Earth donut hole.
安娜凯特当选回收主席
Anna-Kat Otto for Green Chair.
地球甜甜圈洞
Earth donut hole.
安娜凯特当选回收主席
Anna-Kat Otto for Green Chair.
地球甜甜圈洞
Earth donut hole.
甜甜圈洞好烂
Donut holes suck!
地球可丽饼人人有份
Earth crepes for everyone!
祝你好胃口
Bon appétit!
她们偷了我的笑脸地球竞选标志
They stole my happy-face Earth campaign symbol!
克洛伊就会这样做
Yeah, that's what Chloe does.
她把别人做的很好的东西偷过去
She takes something that someone else has made great
然后变成很烂的东西
and makes it suck.
她像只有一个女生的纯人声乐团
She's like a one-woman Pentatonix.
说到回收[绿色]主席 知道还有什么是绿色的吗
Speaking of Green Chair, you know what else is green?
钱
Money!
为佩妮·布朗·米勒劳顿投票
Vote Penny Brown Mueller-Lawton!
奥利弗 你要这样背叛安娜凯特吗
Oliver, are you really betraying Anna-Kat like this?
可丽饼和钱 大姐
Crepes and money, sister --
我无法拒绝的两样东西
two things I can't resist.
兄弟 做得好 你太可怕了
Dude, good job. You were awful.
什么 我还没开始 我只是做平常的我
What? I haven't started yet. I was just being regular me.
因为我的错
And since it's my fault
佩妮才会竞选回收主席
that Penny is running for Green Chair,
我必须帮安娜凯特赢
I have to help Anna-Kat win.
但我比不上克洛伊那么有钱
But I can't compete with Chloe's deep pockets.
凯蒂 以前我做公♥司♥的问题解决人时
Katie, when I used to be a corporate fixer
碰到那些
and was working with someone
没法花钱比别人多的
who couldn't outspend the other...
我只能毁灭对手
...I would just have to destroy them.
等等 安娜凯特有什么想法
Okay, wait a minute. How does Anna-Kat feel about all this?
就是这个 人们不应该再说
There. Now people have to stop saying,
这世上没有愚蠢的问题
"There's no such thing as a stupid question."
考虑孩子们的想法
Well, there's nothing wrong
没什么错
with taking your child's feelings into account.
我们还得打给
Oh, we're gonna have to call
说"没有坏主意"的人
the "There's no bad ideas" People, too!
继续说 小女人
Keep talking, little woman.
继续说
Keep talking.
安娜凯特赢了后
Anna-Kat is going to feel great
会感觉很好的
when she has that win under her belt.
但我怎么毁灭克洛伊和她可爱的女儿
But how do I destroy Chloe and her adorable daughter?
简单 她们走高端 你就走卑鄙路线
Simple. When they spend high, you go low.
来个泼脏水竞选 泼点脏水
Full-on smear campaign. Sling some mud.
给一个九岁孩子能泼多少脏水
How much mud could you possibly drudge up on a 9-year-old?
对 我们得编点东西
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表