剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
He broke us up, and then he framed Julie
让我主演
so I'd get the lead.
好的
Okay.
我真替她难过
I feel so bad for her.
我会把角色还给她
I'm gonna give her back the part.
太迟了 她已经走了
It's too late. She's already gone.
什么
What?
她死了吗
Is she...dead?
没有 她在巴哈马
No. She's in the Bahamas.
发生了这种事她太沮丧
She was so bummed by what happened
她父母带她去度假
that her parents took her on vacation.
一直以来你知道皮尔斯不怀好心
This whole time, you knew Pierce was up to no good,
我没有相信你
and I didn't believe you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好的
Okay.
我怎么补偿你
How do I make this up to you?
无法补偿
You can't.
我们在一起那么久 你选择相信他不信我
After what we had together, you chose to trust him and not me.
你不是我想象中那样
You're not who I thought you were.
对 没说错
Yeah, that was right.
真有这必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我没时间跟你解释这有多必要
I don't have the time to explain to you how necessary this is.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
既然我们决定改正对方做事的方式
Since we decided to fix the way others do things,
我要指出来一些事
I want to point some stuff out to you.
说实话 我不期待
Gotta be honest -- not looking forward to this.
看 最后一张纸
Look, the last tissue.
你知道规则 你抽出最后一张
Well, you know the rule -- you take the last one,
就得放新的进去
you replace the box.
我知道规则 规则是我定的
I know the rule. I made the rule.
我也可以看出干净纸
I can also tell when a clean tissue
被拿出来 然后又塞回去
has been taken out of the box and then re-tucked
这样某人不必去地下室
just so someone doesn't have to go to the basement
拿新纸上来
and get a new one.
你总是这样做 让我想发疯
You do it all the time, and it drives me crazy.
收到 到我了
Copy that. Now it's my turn.
到你道歉
Your turn to apologize?
不是
Uh, no.
你总是留下半杯水
You always leave half-finished glasses of water
乱放在家里
all around the house.
你为什么不拿一个杯子
Why can't you just pick one glass
把它喝完
and drink it to completion?
这就是你看不顺眼的
That's the best you've got?
你从来不把任何盖子拧好
You never screw the cap on anything properly.
有你存在 这世上就没有冒泡的汽水
There's literally no carbonation in a world with you in it.
介意我继续吗
Mind if we get back to my list?
清单可长了 我打算全说出来
I've got a bunch, so I'm just gonna rattle them off.
你想抢答吗 我可以抢答
You want to go lightning round? I can go lightning round.
你冲着不止300首歌♥喊这是我的最爱
You scream out "This is my jam" to no less than 300 songs.
你和婴儿握手
The way that you shake hands with babies
说 你好吗
and say, "How do you do,
-先生 -你把车门上的小格子
- sir?" - The way you use the door compartment
当垃圾箱
in the car as a trash can.
你喜欢搞浪漫大场面
The way that you do big romantic gestures.
世上只有你一个女人 不喜欢浪漫大场面
You're the only woman alive who doesn't like big romantic gestures!
因为我必须注意我说的每个字
Because I have to watch every word that I say.
有次我提到我最爱红色彩虹糖
One time I mention red Skittles are my favorite,
回到家发现满浴缸都是
and I come home to a bathtub filled with them!
说出来感觉真好
It feels good to get this stuff out!
谁会想到我们觉得对方
Yeah, who knew there was so much
这么多事烦人
that we find annoying about each other?
我很高兴结婚18年后终于发现了
Well, I'm glad we're discovering it 18 years into our marriage!
-什么声音 -我打翻了通心粉
- What was that sound? - I knocked over the macaroni.
不是的
That's not it.
你怎么回来了 今晚是首演
What are you doing here? Tonight's the big night.
你不是应该在彩排吗
Shouldn't you be rehearsing for the musical?
我刚发现皮尔斯是个大骗子
I just found out that Pierce is a lying jerk,
现在我还得在台上亲他
and now I'm supposed to kiss him on stage.
我都不想看他
I can't even look at him.
我知道他不是好东西
I knew he was bad news.
我试着跟特里普道歉 但他根本不理我
I tried to apologize to Trip, but he won't even talk to me.
我搞砸了
I totally blew it.
你想和特里普复合
You want Trip back?
是 但他表现得很明显 这不可能
Yes, but he made it very clear there's no way.
我有办法
I've got an idea,
但属于浪漫大场面范畴
but it falls in the "Grand romantic gesture" Category,
你妈不会喜欢
and your mom wouldn't like that.
爸 告诉我是什么
But -- Dad, just tell me what it is.
我甚至不知道来不来得及完成
I don't even know if we have time to pull it off.
我擅长召集人
Well, I'm good at rallying people
但你♥爸♥讨厌这一点
but your dad hates that about me.
你们两个能别这么奇怪
Do you two think you can stop acting so weird
专心帮我吗
and just help me?
我们至少应该听听你父亲有什么想法
I guess we should at least hear what your father has in mind.
如果你同意 也许你母亲会帮忙
Then, if you're on board, maybe your mother will help
召集一家人去完成
rally the family to make it happen.
奥利弗 安娜凯特 过来
Oliver, Anna-Kat! Get in here!
所有争吵在明早前暂停
Okay, all fights are temporarily on hold until tomorrow morning.
我们需要所有人帮忙马上进行
We have an all-hands situation and need to get to work.
格雷格 到你了
Greg, you're up.
大家清楚要做什么吗
So, is everyone clear on what you need to do?
我们有足够的时间吗
Do we have enough time?
亲爱的 到你了
Honey, you're on.
大家站起来
Everybody up!
开演前还有一小时
We have one hour before curtain.
泰勒 上楼准备好
Taylor, go upstairs and get ready!
安娜凯特 打电♥话♥给特里普
Anna-Kat, go call Trip.
奥利弗 我没听
And Oliver... I wasn't listening
你♥爸♥让你做什么 不过快去做
to what your father told you to do, but do it now!
各位 行动
Let's go, people!
想想看 如果你要报税
Just think, if you had to do our taxes
根本没时间做这个
you wouldn't have had time to do this.
吵架不是暂停吗
I thought all fights were on hold.
我没告诉你吗 暂停取消
Oh, I didn't tell you? I took them off.
-既然这样 -再次暂停
- Well, in that case -- - They're on hold again.
你来了
You made it!
你说是生死攸关的事
You said it was a matter of life and death.
等等也行
Meh, it can wait.
现在你坐在我旁边看演出如何
In the meantime, why don't you sit next to me for the show?
安娜凯特 我不想看到前女友
Anna-Kat, I don't want to watch my ex-girlfriend
在台上亲我讨厌的人
kiss a guy I hate on stage.
我有一包虫虫软糖
I have a bag of gummy worms.
好的
All right.
你负责灯光吗
Hey, uh, are you in charge of lighting?
-对 -你是皮尔斯的朋友吗
- Yeah. - Are you friends with Pierce?
-讨厌他 -兄弟
- Hate him. - My man.
奥德丽 这一切都过去了
Audrey, all that is behind you now.
没什么可羞愧的
You've got nothing to be ashamed of.
你是非常好的人 我一直知道
You're a very nice person. I always knew you were.
在那些瘀伤和手铐之下
Underneath all the bruises and the handcuffs,
你知道我看到什么
you know what I saw?
我以前尊敬的女孩
A girl I respected.
我现在也尊敬你
I still do.
抬起头 洗掉你的睫毛膏
♪ Lift up your head, wash off your mascara ♪
来 拿着纸巾 擦掉口红
♪ Here, take my Kleenex, wipe that lipstick away ♪
让我看你的脸 和清晨一样清新
♪ Show me your face, clean as the mornin' ♪
我知道事情很糟糕 但现在好了
♪ I know things were bad, but now they're okay ♪
突然间 西摩
♪ Suddenly, Seymour ♪
站在你身边
♪ Is standing beside you ♪
你不需要化妆
♪ You don't need no makeup ♪
不必假装
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表