剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
then maybe Taylor is not lying after all.
也许他们食物中毒了
Maybe they have food poisoning.
配合一下
Just follow my lead.
妈
Hey, Mom?
我能喝冰箱里的
Can I have this yogurt smoothie
酸奶果昔吗
I found in the fridge?
好
Sure.
很好 很好吃的样子
Great. It looks delicious.
泰勒 你要分享
Hey, Taylor, you want to share
我在冰箱里找到的酸奶果昔吗
this yogurt smoothie I found in the fridge?
很好吃的样子
It looks delicious.
好 很好吃的样子
Sure. It looks delicious.
不
Oh, no!
过期了
It's expired.
谁在乎
Oh, who cares?
妈总是说吃过期的东西不要紧
Mom always said it's okay to eat expired food
只要还在过期两周的缓冲区内
if it's in the two-week buffer zone.
好 喝了
Oh, well. Bottoms up.
你们喝过期果昔真是太傻了
You guys are total idiots for drinking that expired smoothie.
但在缓冲区
But it was in the buffer zone!
-你闻了吗 -没有
- Did you smell it? - ?No.
所有人都知道如果在缓冲区
Everyone knows you got to smell it
得先闻闻
if it's in the buffer zone.
这是缓冲区入门
That is buffer zone 101.
回床上去 今天你们不上学了
Back to bed. No school for you two today.
抱歉我不能留下照顾他们
I'm sorry I can't stay and take care of them.
我得参加安娜凯特的校外考察
I have to go on Anna-Kat's field trip.
别担心 爸
Oh, don't worry, Dad.
-奥利弗和我可以彼此照顾 -太好了
- Oliver and I can take care of each other. - That's sweet.
别再做好爸爸 显得我是坏妈妈
Stop being the nice parent. You're making me look bad.
你也可以试着做好妈妈
You could try being the nice parent.
现在变不了了 格雷格
We can't change it up now, Greg.
我们这样太多年了
We are in this way too deep.
安娜凯特的事我需要建议
I need some advice on what to do with Anna-Kat.
因为工作 我没有时间
I don't have time to do the fun stuff
陪她玩好玩的东西
that we usually do together because of work.
我完全理解
Oh. I can totally relate to that.
-真的 -这不可能
- Really? - That's not possible.
最近 我多花了些时间
Recently, I started spending
在家陪孩子
more time at home with the kids,
然后我觉得我错过了
but then I felt like I was missing out
乡村俱乐部那些好玩的东西
on all this fun stuff at the country club.
我为忽视俱乐部而内疚
I felt bad for neglecting the club,
所以我在家的时间少了
so I started spending less time at home.
凯蒂 如果你想多陪孩子
Katie, if you want to spend time with your kids,
有时候这就意味着你要和他们一起
then sometimes that means doing things with them
做你不想做的事 比如说做监护人
that you don't want to do -- like chaperoning.
但我去年做过了
But I already did that last year.
是 乳♥房♥♥X光照片也是一年一照
Yeah, well, it's kind of like the mammogram of parenting.
这是他们压榨我们的另一方式
Ugh. Just another way they put the squeeze on us!
我不想再做监护人
I don't want to chaperone again.
我总是在说
It was just a lot of me saying,
别走散了 走在一起
"Don't wander off! Stay together!
别爬那个
Don't climb on that!"
别告诉你妈我打了你
"Don't tell your mom I hit you."
但我和安娜凯特玩得很开心
But I did have fun with Anna-Kat.
我们在校车上唱歌♥ 还发明了一种游戏
We sang songs on the bus, and we made up this game
我们假装什么都不知道
where we pretended not to know anything
因为我们第一天来地球
because it was our first day on Earth.
请举个例子
Example, please. ?
这个神秘的棕色物质是什么
"What is this mysterious brown substance?"
我不在乎了
Yeah, I don't care anymore. ?
凯蒂 你没理由不去
Katie, there's no reason why you can't go
参加校外考察 和安娜凯特增进感情
on that field trip today and reconnect with Anna-Kat.
你说得对
You're right.
我得去
I'm gonna do it.
太好了 他们何时出发
Great. When do they leave?
十分钟后
10 minutes.
见鬼 我得走了
Damn! I got to go.
你不是真的在校外考察时打了孩子吧
You didn't really hit a kid on a field trip, did you?
你儿子没告诉你吗
Your son didn't tell you?
你是个好妈妈 你没养一个爱打小报告的孩子
Damn, you're a good mom! You didn't raise a narc!
好了 孩子们
All right, kids.
大家坐好 我们要出发了
Everyone take your seats. We're leaving.
早上好 5号♥房♥间
Good morning, room 5!
我是凯蒂·奥图 安娜凯特的妈妈
My name is Katie Otto, Anna-Kat's mom,
我做监护人 陪你们去考德威尔农场
and I am here to chaperone your field trip
做校外考察
to Caldwell Farms.
凯蒂 你来做什么
Katie, what are you doing here?
我一秒前的宣告
I think my announcement one second ago
已经说的很清楚了
was pretty clear about that.
但我今天没去上班
Yeah, but I took the day off from work to --
你怎么来了 你不是有工作吗
What are you doing here? I thought you had a job.
我有工作
I do have a job.
我今天不去做那份工作
And I took a day off from that job
来做更重要的工作
to do an even more important job --
和我女儿增进感情
to connect with my daughter.
要你好看
In your face.
我不会允许你要我好看
I will not have that in my face again.
我们来唱巴士歌♥ 开始我们的
All right, let's get this field trip started
校外考察
with a little bus song.
米奇 你真棒
? Hey, Mickey, you're so fine ?
你真棒 让我大开眼界
? You're so fine, you blow my mind ?
米奇
? Hey, Mickey ?
米奇
? Hey, Mickey ?
来吧 安娜凯特
Come on, Anna-Kat!
你做什么
What are you doing?
坐大巴不唱歌♥怎么行
What is a bus ride without a sing-along?
来吧 各位
Come on, everybody!
米奇 你真
? Hey, Mickey, you're so -- ?
米奇 你真棒
? Oh, Mickey, you're so fine ?
你是我心目中最棒的
? You're the finest in my mind ?
米奇
? Hey, Mickey ?
米奇
Hey, Mickey!
兄弟 你做什么
Dude! What are you doing?
我妈总是说要像没人看一样去跳舞
Mom always said to dance like no one's watching and...
没人看一样去睡觉
to sleep like nobody's watching.
我失眠
I had trouble sleeping.
我以为有人看着我
I thought people were watching me.
抱歉
Sorry.
全被阿布林毁了
Ablin ruined everything.
是啊
Yeah.
我妈也总是这样说
Mother always said that, too.
果昔计划非常完美
The smoothie plan worked perfectly.
有时候我想用我的力量去做好事
Sometimes I think about using my powers for good,
然后我做这样的事情 我会想
and then I do stuff like this and I think...
算了
Nah.
你喝了过期酸奶却没有生病
So, you drank expired yogurt and it didn't make you sick?
你怎么办到的
How'd you pull that off?
没有真的过期
It wasn't really expired.
那你怎么生病了
So how'd you get sick?
我们假装的
We faked it.
你不用理解计划怎么管用的
You don't need to understand the plan for it to work.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
库珀 你今天怎么没上学
Cooper, how'd you get out of school today?
我不用担心这个
Oh, I don't really have to worry about stuff like that.
库珀布拉德福德 教师休息室兼水疗
给你一条船
You get a boat!
给你一条船
You get a boat!
给你一条船
And you get a boat!
不好 爸回来了
Oh, no. Dad's home.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表