剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Hey, Dad. How are -- Oh, my God.
车怎么了
What happened to the car?
肯定是刮大风时树枝掉下来
That branch must have fallen when that big wind kicked up.
我觉得完全合理
Makes perfect sense to me.
我就知道会这样
I knew this was gonna happen.
我应该之前就修剪树枝
I should've had that tree trimmed a while ago.
没人受伤算幸运了 爸
You're just lucky no one got hurt, Dad.
神秘事件结束了 我们进去
Now that this mystery is all wrapped up, let's go inside.
我冲热可可
I'll put on some cocoa.
但问题是
But the thing is...
枫树怎么会掉松树枝
how did a pine branch fall from a maple tree?
-嫁接 -对
- Grafting? ?- Yup.
给你们两秒说出真♥相♥
You guys have two seconds to tell us the truth.
-一 -那个
- One... -Well --
-二 -好的
- Two... - Okay.
是我把车开出去了
I was the one who took out the car.
-好惊讶啊 -你撞坏了车
- That's a big surprise! - You crashed the car,
你想让你弟弟给你打掩护
and then you tried to get your brother to cover for you.
你这次坏出新高度了 泰勒
That's a new low, Taylor.
你在想些什么
What were you thinking?
知道吗 这根本不重要了
You know what? It doesn't even matter.
我早上再来修理你
I'm gonna deal with you in the morning.
我必须进去给你♥爸♥来个麦乳浴
I have to go inside and draw your dad a Cream of Wheat bath.
为什么不是燕麦浴
Why not an oatmeal bath?
我不会在你身上浪费好麦片 兄弟
I'm not wasting the good hot cereal on you, bro!
所有人进屋
Everyone, in the house!
我不知道最终如何
I don't know how this is gonna end up,
但我要说
but I wanted to say --
此生有你我很幸福
I've had a great life with you.
你不会死的 只是起了些包
You're not dying, you're just a little bumpy.
抱歉我让我们花光了奖金
I'm sorry I made us spend all the bonus money.
我们应该存起来做救急基金
We should have put it in an emergency fund
就像你说的那样 这样可以修车
like you said, so we could pay for the car.
我不同意
I don't agree.
-你不同意 -对
- You don't? - ?No.
这次临死体验教会我的是
If this near-death experience has taught me anything,
你必须为未来做计划
it's that, while you have to plan for the future,
同时也在活在当下
you also have to live for today.
油头 对吗
Yol-Toe, right?
对 油头
Yeah. "Yol-Toe."
我今晚很开心
I had a great time tonight,
除开过敏和撞坏的车
up until the anaphylactic reaction and the wrecked car.
我也是
Me too.
而且我们的钱花得值
Plus I think that we got our money's worth.
你为什么拿毛绒抱枕
Why'd you take a furry pillow?
新狗床
New dog bed.
你为什么为我那样做
Why'd you do that for me?
我们应该彼此照应
We're supposed to have each other's backs.
从何时开始的
Since when?
通常我们只是取笑有麻烦的人
Usually we just point and laugh at the person who gets in trouble.
从现在开始
Since now.
不管你喜不喜欢 我们这辈子最长的关系
Like it or not, the longest relationship we're gonna have
就是姐弟关系
is with each other.
我真心不知道说什么好
I honestly don't know what to say.
如果我能为你做什么 开口就行
If there's anything I can do for you, just ask.
和我换房♥间 你的衣橱比我的大
Switch rooms with me. Your closet is bigger than mine.
不
No.
但别让这事毁了这一刻
But don't let that ruin the moment.
现在这样很好
This was good stuff.
泰勒 过来
Taylor, front and center.
你妈和我昨晚想过了
Your mother and I slept on it,
作为撞坏我的车的惩罚
and as punishment for wrecking my car,
你要找工作还我们修车的钱
you're gonna get a job to pay us back for the repairs.
我什么时候去工作
When am I supposed to work?!
我每晚都要为学校的新音乐剧彩排
I have rehearsal for the new school musical like every night.
那你只能退出音乐剧了
Well, you're going to have to quit the musical, then.
我们给你负责任的机会
We gave you an opportunity to be responsible,
你搞砸了
and you blew it.
每个周末你要待在房♥间里
Every weekend, you're here in your room.
但是
But...
好
Okay.
是我
It was me.
是我把车撞坏的
I was the one who crashed the car.
什么
What?
还有我
And me!
别讨厌我 爸爸和妈妈
Don't hate me, Mom and Dad.
泰勒为我打掩护
Taylor was just covering for me.
是真的吗
Is that true?
你为他这样做
You did that for him?
当然 他是我弟弟
Yeah, of course. He's my brother.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你疯了吗 你在想什么
Are you crazy?! What were you thinking?!
你根本不能开车
You're not even allowed to drive!
库珀和我溜出去参加派对见女生
Cooper and I snuck out to meet some girls at a party.
我们忘了拉手刹
We forgot to put the car in park,
车从山下滑下去 撞到了一棵树
it rolled down a hill, and it crashed into a tree.
我根本不知道说什么好
I don't even know what to say.
-这可是头一次 -对不起
- That's never happened before. - I'm sorry.
只是因为你们总是说我是理智的孩子
It's just you guys always call me the sensible kid and --
因为我们觉得你好 你生气吗
So you're mad because we think highly of you?
我想鲁莽行事
I wanted to do something reckless,
结果这比我想象中鲁莽过头了
and it turned out a little more reckless than I wanted.
其实他是非常可靠的司机
He was actually a very safe driver.
一直双手握着方向盘 也不怎么聊天
Ten and two the whole way. Wasn't too chatty.
后排要是有冰依云矿泉水就好了
Would've been nice if there was a chilled evian in the back.
我们从头说一遍 你和库珀溜出去
Let's go from the top. You and Cooper sneak out...
禁足一个月
Grounded for a month!
开我的车
...drive my car...
六个月没手♥机♥
No phones for six months!
没有驾照
...without a license...
大多数孩子16岁时考驾照
Most kids take their driver's test at 16.
你别想了
Not you.
你将成为紧身裤单车怪人
You're gonna be the weird spandex bike guy
一直到21岁
until you're 21.
我会给你买♥♥短裤
And I'm buying you the shorts.
你要穿短裤
And you're wearing the shorts!
我觉得最大的问题是车坏了
I think the biggest issue here is the damage to the car,
-我愿意出钱 -不
- and for that, I'd like to pay -- - ?No.
还我们修车费 你得找工作
To pay us back for the repairs, you're getting a job.
最低工资的工作
A minimum-wage job.
我要你慢慢地还钱
I want you to pay us back nice and slow.
我们还当面说谎 没惩罚吗
We also lied to your face. No punishment for that?
你做什么
What are you doing, man?
这是最后的奖金
And that's the last of my bonus.
新来的 好好招待他们
Hey, new guy. Treat these people well.
请他们吃沙拉
Give 'em a salad on the house.
附餐沙拉 小份 分着吃
A side salad. Small. To split.
谢谢你 服务员
Thank you, waiter.
你们想要面包丁吗
Would you like croutons on that?
谁给你权力
W-W-Who gave you the authority
给面包丁
to toss in croutons?
杂工
Busboy.
你为什么在这里工作
Why are you working here again?
我的惩罚
It's my punishment.
但我们不是你父母
But we're not your parents.
两位
Guys.
安娜凯特 你后面有半兽人
Anna-Kat, there's an orc on your six.
我更担心跟着我们的变♥态♥巫师
I'm more worried about that creepy sorcerer following us.
天啊 你说得对
Oh, God. You're right.
他就站在那里看着我们
He's just standing there watching us.
他是谁
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表