剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Cool. We can double-date.
很好
Great.
爸 送他回家
Dad, take him home.
这周我经常送富兰克林
I'm doing a lot of driving of Franklin this week.
值得 我们的约会夜回来了
Worth it. Our date night is back on.
你为什么让我同意
Why did you make me agree to that?
现在我要找蓝色的腕花
Now I'm on the hook for a blue croissant.
这是好事
This is a good thing.
现在她和你参加舞会
Now that she's taking you to the dance,
她和我就扯平了
she and I are even.
相信我 和安娜凯特作对没好处
Believe me, it's no fun being on Anna-Kat's bad side.
她总是把东西弄我身上
She keeps crop-dusting me.
我知道不是意外
And I know it's not an accident
因为之后她会眨眼
because she winks after she does it.
亲爱的 又怎么了
Honey, what is wrong now?
我不需要豪华轿车了
I'm not gonna need that limo anymore.
谢谢你通知我
Thank you for letting me know.
我会取消你本来就没有的豪华轿车
I'll cancel the limo that you were never getting.
不 另一预测成真了
No, another prediction came true!
你们有家人会进行意外的旅行
Someone in your family will take an unexpected trip.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
我们最近的旅行
The closest we come to traveling
就是更远的超♥市♥
is going to the "Far" Costco.
那里给样品更大方
They're more generous with the samples.
安娜凯特带特里普去舞会
Anna-Kat is taking Trip to the dance.
他没预料到
He wasn't expecting it.
没预料到的特里普[意外的旅行]
It was an unexpected trip!
你在耍我吗
Are you screwing with me?
太奇怪了 妈
It's too weird, Mom.
她预测浪漫夜晚
She predicted an evening of romance
会以灾难结束 目前为止
will end in disaster, and so far,
她的预测都成真了
all her predictions have come true.
我会跟你说我不小心
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told you
把你最爱的毛衣烘缩时说的话
when I accidentally shrunk your favorite sweater in the dryer.
冷静
Calm the down!
我不能冒险毁掉我和布里的关系
I'm not gonna chance ruining my relationship with Brie.
今晚我在家
I'm staying home tonight.
奥利弗 得了
Oliver, come on!
你不是真♥相♥信这些鬼话吧
You can't really believe that nonsense.
你是全A学生
You are a straight-A student --
安吉拉总是去听灵媒这一套
Angela goes to psychics all the time,
她是权贵律师
and she's a high-powered lawyer.
她也说咕巴不说古巴
She also says "Coo-ba" Instead of "Cuba."
你的榜样是个共♥产♥分子
Your role model's a communist!
你不能抢走我的夜晚
You're not taking this night away from me.
我必须解决 就算这是我做的最后一件事
I'm going to fix this if it's the last thing I do.
有点戏剧化 但我必须解决
Well, that's a little dramatic. But I do have to fix it.
这里太多人了
This place is jammed.
为什么我们周六来
Why are we here on a Saturday?
我跟你说了 我需要你帮忙
I told you, I need your help with something.
我不会等位子
I do not wait for a table.
我会用理查德的钱和我的人格力量
I'm gonna fix this problem with Richard's money
来解决这个问题
and my moxie.
安吉拉 你要帮我跟奥利弗谈
Angela, I need you to talk to Oliver for me.
他去见了主街的灵媒
He went into that psychic on Main Street.
苏珊女士吗
Oh, Madame Susan?
苏珊
Susan? ?
还以为她的名字会比较吓人
You'd think she'd come up with a spookier name.
她不能控制父母取名字
She couldn't control what her parents named her.
为了打广♥告♥ 用埃斯梅拉达什么的
Still, for the sign. Go with Esmerelda or something.
她窗户上的猫死了吗
Is that cat in her window dead?
我觉得我们要跑题了
Okay, I feel like we're getting sidetracked.
对
Right.
奥利弗见了她
So, Oliver went to see her,
她说舞会上会出现坏事
and she said something bad was going to happen at the dance,
现在他不敢去
so now he's afraid to go.
他相信你 我需要你告诉他
He trusts you, so I need you to tell him
这全是给懦弱笨蛋的屁话
that it's all hocus-pocus for weak-minded fools.
灵媒有通往其他世界的渠道 我们是看不见的
Hey, psychics have a window into a world we just can't see.
你看不到不代表不存在
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
像精灵和仙女吗
Like elves and the fairy folk?
对
Exactly.
我开玩笑
I was joking. ?
安吉拉 我需要你帮忙让奥利弗改变主意
Angela, I need you to help change Oliver's mind
让他参加舞会
and get him to the dance.
你要求我违背所有的信仰
You are asking me to go against all my beliefs.
-求你了 -不
- Please? ?- No!
我是正直的
I have integrity. ?
我给你看多瑞丝滑倒在冰上的视频
I'll show you that video of Doris when she slipped on the ice.
我的天 说定了
Oh, my God. Deal. Deal!
我刚拿到桌子 你们去哪里
Hey, I just got us a table. Where are you guys going?
我解决了问题 安吉拉会帮我
I solved my problem. Angela's gonna help me.
但我刚给带位的500块
But I just gave the list guy $500
还承诺在厕所热吻
and a promise to make out in the bathroom!
快点喝下
Now quickly drink this.
鼠尾草净化你的灵气
The sage cleanses your aura,
柠檬水对正离子有好处
while the lemon water is good for positive ions.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
我不知道
I don't know. ?
还行 轻松些
I feel okay. Lighter?
起作用了
Ah. Then it worked.
-你确定 -是的
- You sure? ?- Positive.
真的
Really?
是的
Yes.
你可以放心参加舞会了
You're safe to go to the dance.
谢谢你 安吉拉
Thanks, Angela. ?
安吉拉 太厉害了
Angela, that was amazing.
你怎么会这些东西
How did you know how to do all that stuff?
我编造了所有东西来帮助你
I made the whole thing up to help you.
没办法解决灵媒的预测
There's no way to undo a psychic's prediction.
这不是鼠尾草
This isn't even sage.
这只是哥特风女生留在我车上的丁香
It's just cloves some goth chick left in my car.
给我戴在脖子上
Here, put this around my neck
说我的眼睛和星星一样闪亮
and tell me my eyes shine like the stars.
我给你准备的
I got this for you --
大声点 他可以听到
Louder, so he hears.
我给你准备的
I got this for you!
你的眼睛和星星一样闪亮
Your eyes shine like the stars!
泰勒 这些是我社交技能小组的朋友
Taylor, these are the guys from my social skills group.
你们好
Hi.
这是泰勒 我的舞伴
This is Taylor, my date.
拜托 各位
Come on, fellas.
展现一点社交技能
Show some social skills.
你好
Hello.
不错
Nice.
他在看吗
Is he looking?
没有
No.
他在看吗
Is he looking now?
没有
No.
不管用
This isn't working.
他应该嫉妒地冲过来 结果
He's supposed to fly into a jealous rage, but instead,
他却在呆子小组前展示那个小三
he's dangling that homewrecker in front of his nerd group!
终于 家里只有我们了
Finally, the house to ourselves.
我要点亮蜡烛
I'm gonna light some candles.
我要上楼戴盒子里的东西
And I'm gonna go upstairs and put on what's in that box.
可能需要几分钟
Might take a couple minutes.
有特别的粘合剂
There's a special adhesive for it.
可不希望那个掉下来
Don't want that coming off.
布里忘了手♥机♥
Brie left her phone.
你好 布里的妈妈
Hi, Brie's mom!
你是哪位
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表