剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
What is on your phone anyway that is better than ponies?
我在玩《第三天》这个游戏
I'm playing this game called Third Day.
在网上和陌生人跑来跑去
You run around with strangers on the Internet,
争取刺中地精的脸
trying to stab goblins in the face.
我能玩吗
Can I play, too?
你可以为我收集武器和药水
I guess you can collect weapons and potions for me.
我给你下载
I'll download it for you.
瞧
?See?
这样你可以在无视我的同时和我玩
This way you can ignore me and play with me at the same time.
-什么 -已经起效了
- Huh? - It's working already!
亲爱的
hey, sweetie.
早餐如何
How was your breakfast?
太糟糕了
Terrible.
多瑞丝和安吉拉同意你的话
Doris and Angela agreed with you.
我真心以为永远不会有这一天
I honestly thought this day would never come!
奖金绝对是我们的钱
The bonus is definitely our money,
但既然是我们的 我们可以商量怎么用
but since it's ours, I thought we could discuss how to use it.
好
Okay.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
-存起来做救急基金 -不
- Put it in an emergency fund? - No!
把钱挥霍掉 好好爽一把
Let's splurge! Blow it on ourselves!
偶尔好好享受
Live life for a change!
-疯狂一下 -对
- Go crazy! - ?Yes!
可以修好厢式车上的所有坑
We can fix all the dents on the minivan.
或是座位上永远不干的污迹
Maybe do something about that stain on the seat that never dries.
-我们不会把钱用来干实事 -好
- We're not spending the money on anything practical. ?- Okay...
我们可以去贵死人的西港水疗酒店
We could go to that overpriced Westport Hotel and Spa.
真是好主意
That's an amazing idea.
我们不能把钱花在酒店上
We're not spending money to sleep in a hotel
我们就住在这里 真是疯了
in the town we live in! That's insane!
-是你建议的 -我以为你会反对
- You just suggested it! - I thought you'd say no,
我可以做一次冲动的很酷的人
and I'd be the cool and impulsive one for once.
格雷格 太好了
No, Greg, it's perfect.
好吧 但你可以反对这计划吗
Fine, but can you go hard against this plan
让我再做一次很酷的人
just so I can be the cool one again?
格雷格 我们要有责任心 存钱什么的
Greg, we need to be responsible and save our money and stuff.
抱歉 凯蒂
Sorry, Katie.
但今晚 我们要好好挥霍一下
But tonight, we're splurging on ourselves
就这么定了
and that's final!
-我们可以存一点在... -如果你说退休账户
- We could put a little in a -- - If you say "Roth IRA,"
我就先杀人再自杀
I'm going to do a murder-suicide,
但我没勇气自杀
but lose my courage on the suicide part.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
订了一晚的州长套房♥
Alright, we're booked for one night in the Governor's Suite.
房♥内有免费高速无线网
The room has free high-speed Wi-Fi.
我要下载好多书到阅读器上
I'm gonna download so many books onto my Kindle.
-你为什么装空袋子 -抢劫啊
- Why are you packing an empty bag? - ?For the loot.
我要拿洗发水 卫生纸 毛巾
I'm taking shampoo, toilet paper, a towel,
也许再加一对红酒杯
maybe a pair of wine glasses.
我们应该拿袋装花生
We should bring packing peanuts.
泰勒 住手
Taylor, stop!
安娜凯特 冷静
Anna-Kat, calm down!
石头剪刀布 看谁去解决
Rock, paper, scissors for who has to deal with this.
你得去当爹了
You have to parent!
我为什么总是出剪刀
Why do I always throw back-to-back scissors?
我没有姐姐
I have no sister!
谁告诉我你们为什么吵架
Someone want to tell me why you two are fighting?
泰勒把我扔在肮脏的沼泽里 被怪物生吞了
Taylor left me to be eaten alive by monsters in a dirty swamp.
在游戏中 我的手♥机♥里
Inside a game. On my phone.
我被地精包围了
I was surrounded by goblins,
她没帮我 她逃跑了
and instead of helping, she ran.
我死了后
And after I was killed,
她回来偷了我所有的武器和愈合药水
she came back and stole all my weapons and healing potions.
爸 告诉她这没什么大不了
Dad, tell her this isn't a big deal.
安娜凯特 这是大事
Anna-Kat, it's a very big deal,
你完全有理由生气
and you have every reason to be mad.
为什么
Why?!
姐妹应该互相照顾
Sisters should take care of each other.
你和兄弟姐妹的关系是你这辈子将拥有的最长久的关系
Your siblings are the longest relationship you'll ever have,
你需要永远支持他们
and you need to have their backs always.
游戏中和生活中都是这样
Whether it's in a video game or real life.
明白吗
You got that?
妈 爸又在说教了
Mom! Dad's trying to force a teachable moment again!
别烦你妈 她在收拾行李
Don't bother your mother. She's packing.
我们让你管事
We're leaving you in charge
因为我们今晚住酒店
because we're spending the night at a hotel.
不 不会有...
No, there will be no --
有可能 这不是你关心的问题
Well, there might be. It's none of your concern.
你不能把我扔给她
You can't leave me with her!
她会把我卖♥♥掉换服装店的现金卡
She'd sell me for a Forever 21 gift card.
不 因为泰勒会借这个机会
No, because Taylor's gonna take this opportunity
证明她是非常棒的姐姐
to prove she is an amazing big sister.
以防万一 奥利弗
Just to be safe. Oliver!
有什么事
Yeah, what's going on?
我们今晚不在
We're leaving for the night.
泰勒管事 你管着泰勒
Taylor's in charge, but you're in charge of Taylor.
-为什么 -因为他可靠理智
- Why?! - Because he's safe and sensible.
我没意见
Win for me.
我宁愿每天搞砸 也不要可靠理智
I'll take "Screw-up" Over "Safe and sensible" Any day.
我不理智
Hey, I'm not sensible.
上周我们去烧烤
Last week, I went out for barbecue,
我甚至没带去污剂
didn't even bring a stain stick.
别反抗了 奥利弗
Don't fight it, Oliver.
你是奥图家的男人
You come from a long line of Otto men
过着无趣的生活
who lived boring lives,
但会在90多岁时在睡梦中去世
but they died in their sleep in their 90s.
这不是很棒吗
Isn't that great?
你的人生会差劲死的
Ha! Your life is gonna suck.
到时候了
Alright. It's time.
让司机来接我们
Tell the chauffeur to pick
送我们去山顶派对
us up and take us to the party on The Hill.
见鬼 宾利病了 他不能送我们
Damn! Bentley's sick. He can't drive us.
为什么人生如此艰难
Why is life so hard?
或者我们自己开车去
Or we could drive ourselves.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
可以开我爸的车
We can take my dad's car.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
所有人都觉得我是好孩子
Everyone thinks I'm a goodie-goodie,
但我不是
but I'm not.
我是那种不害怕
I'm the type of dude who's not afraid
吃完饭就去游泳的人
to take a dip in the pool straight after a meal.
我不会等上一小时
I ain't waiting that hour.
如果爸妈抓到我们呢
What if Mom and Dad catch us?
不会 他们今晚在...
No, they're spending the night at the --
慢着 你刚叫他们爸妈吗
wait, did you just call them Mom and Dad?
也许他们不会发现
Okay, so maybe they won't catch us,
但我们才15岁
but we're 15.
我们不会开车
We don't know how to drive.
我妈一边开车一边喝咖啡
My mom drives while drinking coffee
还骂我们是不知感恩的怪物
and yelling at us for being ungrateful monsters.
我想我可以的
I think I can manage.
-这不是你 -对 这是新的我
- This isn't you. - No, this is the new me.
听着 如果我们想在长大后
Listen, if we want to be successful businessmen
成为成功的商人 就必须冒险
when we grow up, we're gonna have to take some risks.
财富五百强公♥司♥的首席执行官们
Every CEO of every Fortune 500 company
在少年时都开过爸爸的车
took their dad's car out when they were teenagers.
-是真的吗 -别上网查 是真的
- Is that true? - Don't look it up, but yeah.
房♥间太棒了 格雷格
This room is amazing, Greg!
地板不粘
The floor's not sticky!
看 电视遥控器没有用绳子拴着固定在桌子上
And look, the TV remote is not on a leash, bolted to the table.
这是我们第一次住酒店
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表