剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
I guess only time will heal us.
你们有时间就够了
Well, time for you two.
我需要时间和肌肉松弛剂
Time and a muscle relaxer for me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
皮尔斯终于赞了我的照片
Pierce finally liked my photo,
评论了一个心形符号♥
and he commented with a heart emoji.
如果你要开心 去其他房♥间
If you're gonna be happy, go do it in another room.
我以前夏令营的男友 老婆因为糖尿病死了
My old camp boyfriend just lost his wife to diabetes.
谁想去弗吉尼亚海滩
Who wants to go to Virginia Beach?
公路旅行
Road trip!
大家都只是从她身边经过
Everyone is just walking right by her.
一帮笨蛋
A bunch of goons.
给点时间
Give it some time.
我们站了好久了
We've been standing here forever.
我要发威了 这些孩子最好逃跑
I'm going in hot. Those kids better run.
高二就当选返校节皇后
You don't win homecoming queen sophomore year
不是因为大家都喜欢你
because you're liked.
而是因为都怕你
You win because you're feared.
凯蒂 你不能过去
Katie, I can't let you --
慢着
Wait, wait, wait.
你好 肯德拉
Hi, Kendra.
兰德尔呢
Where's Randall?
他去调整背部纠正器了
He's getting his back brace adjusted.
富兰克林呢
Where's Franklin?
他被隔离了
He's quarantined.
怎么了
What's wrong?
其他女生说我很奇怪
Those other girls said I'm weird.
这代表你是与众不同的
Well, that just means you're unique.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
这是她们的损失
And it's their loss.
想一起玩吗
Want to hang out?
当然
Sure.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
当然
I sure did.
真为她骄傲
I am so proud of her.
她是我们坚强的 独一无二的
She is our strong, one-of-a-kind,
奇怪的小女孩
weird little girl.
瞧 你经历了起落
See that? You went from a low to a high.
他说得对
He's right.
我的生活中依然有起起落落
I still have highs and lows in my life,
但现在是因为我的孩子们
but now they're because of my kids.
而且格雷格会一直陪着我经历这一切
And I will always have Greg by my side through it all.
什么
What?
我已经为我的爱人修好了餐桌
I have fixed the kitchen table, for me amour.
你为什么说话这么奇怪
Why are you talking weird?
模仿性感的西班牙语口音
Doing sexy Spanish accent.
我觉得只是西班牙语口音
I think it's just Spanish accent.
法语口音更好吗
Is French better?
没有
No!
你觉得哪个好
What would work for you?
你能模仿海姆斯沃斯的口音吗
Do you have anything in Hemsworth?
日安伙计
Good day, mate.
慢着 可能管用
Wait, this could work.
关灯再说一次
Turn off the lights and say it again.
-日安伙计 -过来
- Good day, mate. - Get over here.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表