剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
没有你 我做不到
I couldn't have done this without you.
我不知道是不是真的 但我感觉
I don't know if it's true, but I feel like
直升机的风令我看起来美极了
this helicopter wind is making me look fantastic!
凯蒂 你到了
Katie, you're here!
你看起来美极了
You look fantastic.
坐吧
Come sit.
我以为你会亲自在这里
Uh, I thought you were going to be here in person.
你真古怪 凯蒂
You are a quirky one, Katie.
你错了 戒指不是隐喻
So, you were wrong about the ring being a metaphor.
-戒指就在桌子上 -你亲了吗
- It was right there on the table.. - Did you kiss it?
当然亲了 为何不亲
Of course, why not?
你长带状疱疹时我不也亲了你
I kissed you when you had shingles.
你又给我拿衣服来了
You bringing me more clothes?
不 箱子里全是钱
No. This is filled with money.
我要把钱另外藏起来 以免理查德离开我
I need to stash some away just in case Richard leaves me.
经过仔细反省我发现
After some careful introspection, I've realized
我这人一点也不讨人喜欢
I'm insanely unlikable.
地下室在哪里
Where's your basement?
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表