剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
and then serve them up to Richard for dessert.
曾经有那个阶段
It was a phase. Mm.
好的 她来了
Oh, okay. Here she comes.
我等不及看你
I can't wait for you
让那个讨厌蛋糕的人吃下自己的脸
to make that cake-hater eat her old face.
我收到你的短♥信♥
So I got your text.
你想聊聊整容
You want to talk about plastic surgery?
我带了记号♥笔
I brought a Sharpie.
在你全身都得画点描线
We're gonna need to draw dotted lines everywhere.
不是我 克洛伊
It's not about me, Chloe.
我知道你整过容
I know that you have had work done,
我不会评判你
and I don't judge you for it.
我希望你也对我
And I need you to be okay with me
不想改变自己没意见
not wanting to change who I am.
好了 心灵鸡汤
Okay, "Chicken Soup for the Soul,"
我得声明一点
I have to say one thing,
我从来没整过容
and that's I have never gotten work done.
克洛伊 我给你一个机会
Chloe, I'm giving you a chance.
让我自我感觉良好吗
To feel better about myself?
凯蒂 每次见到你 你都给我这个机会
Aww, Katie, you give me that every time I see you.
快 凯蒂
Now, Katie!
伊芙琳看上去很开心
Evelyn seems happy.
屁♥股♥脸看上去很不错
And ass-face looks pretty good.
好样的 屁♥股♥脸
Good for you, ass-face.
克洛伊
Chloe.
随你说吧
Whatever you say.
凯蒂·奥图把蛋糕盒推开
Katie Otto pushing a cake box away?
我得回去赶紧把没做完的事做完
I'm gonna have to go home and get my affairs in order
赶在世界末日前
before the apocalypse.
你为什么放过她
Uh, why did you let her go?
你有最佳机会让她出丑
You had the perfect opportunity to humiliate her!
但什么样的人会这样做
Yeah, but what kind of person behaves like that?
你 你总是这样
You do! All the time!
真的总是这样一直到这一刻
Literally until this very moment!
不准我成长吗
I'm not allowed to grow?
埃莉医生让我发现
Dr. Ellie made me realize
我的表现
that I have been acting
和西港这些家庭主妇一样
just like one of these Westport housewives
让女人的自我感觉很差劲
that make women feel bad about themselves.
如果我打开这个蛋糕盒
And if I open up that cake box,
那我也不比克洛伊·布朗·米勒强
I am no better than Chloe Brown Mueller.
安吉拉 别为我骄傲
Angela, don't be proud of me.
我觉得你很恶心
Well, I'm disgusted with you
希望让你好受些
if that makes you feel any better.
这个怎么办
What are we gonna do with this?
只能销毁证据了
I guess we are going to have to destroy the evidence.
她以前多丑 这个蛋糕就有多好吃
This cake is as good as she was ugly.
我饿死了
I am starving!
看来很快
Looks like I'm going to be
我就会成为西港第二胖的家庭主妇
the second-fattest housewife again in no time.
你是对的
Oh, you were right.
我跟你妈妈谈过了 没事了
I talked to your mom. We're all good.
现在我们把我的东西搬回办公室
We're moving my stuff back in my office now.
妈
Mom?
你怎么
How are you --
这是以前空姐的招数
Oh, it's an old stewardess trick.
如果每次
Oh, if I had a dime
把安东尼·奎恩扛下飞机都有钱 早发财了
for every time I had to carry Anthony Quinn off a plane...
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
我吸了这个瓶子
I sucked on this bottle.
丰唇的一种方法
It's a way to puff up your lips.
澳洲已经禁止孩子这样做
They already banned kids from doing it in Australia,
所以你知道这是管用的
so you know it works.
这是袜子吗
Are those socks?
你在小腿里塞东西
Did you stuff your calves?
你不知道做瘦小腿委会员主席
You don't know what it's like
是什么感觉
to be president of the Itty-Bitty Calf Committee.
好了 我受够了
Alright, I have had enough.
家庭会议
Family meeting!
每个人都会对自己外表的某个方面
Everyone has something about the way they look
不满意
that they're not happy with,
你可以把全部时间花在
and you can spend all your time
关注于那个缺点上
focused on that one thing,
或者你可以接受
or you can accept it.
但同时
But at the same time,
如果人们想改变他们的外表
if people want to change their appearance
让自己感觉良好 比如说埃莉医生
to make themselves feel better, like Dr. Ellie,
他们可以那样做
they should.
我可能永远不会赞同
I might not always agree with it
我也肯定不希望你们这样做
and I definitely don't want you guys doing it,
但我们不会评判他们
but we are not going to judge them...
要说只在家里说
...outside of this house.
我完全同意
I fully agree.
大家应该完全接受自己的外表
You should be comfortable with who you are.
你不会再喷黑色的东西
So you're gonna stop spraying that black stuff
掩盖头上的秃点吗
on your head to cover up your bald spot?
你知道吗
You know?
所有人都知道
Everyone knows.
我都知道 我是个什么都不知道的人
Even me, and I don't know anything.
想知道你的绰号♥吗
You want to know what your nickname is?
我感觉会很伤人
I feel like it's gonna be hurtful.
秃头姑娘
Baldilocks.
的确伤人
And it was.
格雷格 我准备好
Greg, I am ready
又开始散步了
to start taking those walks again.
太好了 我可以买♥♥健行杆吗
Yes! Can I buy us some urban walking poles?
不 不行
No, you cannot.
事实上我们大家一起散步 让这里看看
Actually, we are all going to go together and show this town
我们是薄嘴唇 瘦小腿 秃头的
the thin-lipped, calfless, balding,
撩人尤物
voluptuous monsters that we really are.
我呢
Mm. What about me?
你留在家里
You're staying home.
以你的年纪来说 你太漂亮了
You look way too good for your age.
我把你当回事 我不会轻视你
I take you seriously. I will not dismiss you.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表