剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Why is that woman on fire?
他被剑插中了
He has swords through him.
你没有牌上画着接受按♥摩♥
Don't you have any cards of guys getting a massage
或是野餐吗
or having a picnic?
明天浪漫的夜晚
An evening of romance tomorrow
会以灾难结束
will end in disaster.
你很搞笑 你在孩子的派对上表演吗
You're a lot of fun. Do you do kids' parties?
舞会上会发生可怕的事
Something bad is gonna happen at that dance
会毁了我和布里的关系
that'll ruin my relationship with Brie.
我不想去了
I don't think I should go.
我需要三个孩子离开家
I need all three kids out of the house.
这个灵媒破坏了我和格雷格独处的夜晚
This psychic is jeopardizing my night alone with Greg.
是我就不会担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
兄弟 如果你参加舞会
Dude, you're totally gonna get stabbed
绝对会被捅
if you go to that dance.
或是别的事
Or something!
特里普 我有点困了
Trip, I'm feeling kind of sleepy.
也许要小睡一下
Might need to take a little nap.
你能帮个忙 去我床下看看有没有怪兽吗
Would you be a dear and check under my bed for monsters?
我很荣幸
I'd be honored to.
你 冷静
And you, calm down!
你同意特里普的话
You're agreeing with Trip.
这应该是你第一个警告
That should be your first red flag.
我只是觉得不值得冒险
I just don't think it's worth taking a chance.
如果灵媒是对的呢
What if the psychic's right?
好
Okay.
如果你能预测未来
If you could see into the future,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
在股市赚一百万
Make a billion dollars in the stock market. ?
那个灵媒开着辆破车
And that psychic drives an old Pontiac
副驾的窗户上粘着垃圾袋
with a garbage bag taped over the passenger window.
有道理
That's a good point.
那是当然
Damn right it is.
我想我太激动了
I guess I just got myself worked up.
当然
Of course you did!
富兰克林邀请你的姐姐
Franklin asking out your older sister
只是奇怪诡异的巧合
is just a weird, kinda creepy coincidence.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mom.
那么你参加舞会吗
So...you going to the dance?
我会去
I'm going to the dance.
我的浪漫之夜得救了
My night of romance is saved.
但如果他在舞会上被捅
But I will feel real bad
我会很内疚的
if he does get stabbed at that dance.
我不明白有什么好困惑的
I don't see what's so confusing.
你应该邀请安娜凯特参加舞会
You were supposed to ask Anna-Kat to the dance.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
而且 对我来说她小了点吧
Besides, isn't she a little young for me?
不
No!
富兰克林 根本没可能
Franklin, there is no chance
泰勒会和你参加舞会
Taylor is going to go to the dance with you.
那你为什么同意
Then why did you give me your permission?
我同意让你邀请安娜凯特
I gave you permission to ask Anna-Kat.
我想我们又绕回来了
I think we're just going in circles. ?
你有男友
You have your own boyfriend,
但你还得抢我的
but you had to steal mine!
我没抢你的男友
I didn't steal yours.
是富兰克林邀请我参加舞会
Franklin asked me to the dance.
和我没关系
I had nothing to do with it.
而且 他才九岁
Besides, he's 9.
九岁半
9 1/2!
安娜凯特 我会拒绝他
Anna-Kat, I'm gonna tell him no.
伤透他的心
And break his heart?!
-出去 -安娜凯特
- Get out! - ?Anna-Kat --
我叫你出去
I said get out!
瞧 吃冰淇淋是不是开心一些
See? Doesn't ice cream make it better?
是很美味
It is pretty tasty.
现在我想到了美味
Now I'm thinking about Tasty,
富兰克林的仓鼠
Franklin's hamster.
现在我想起那个抢走他的贱♥人♥
Now I'm thinking about that "B" Who stole him from me!
你不能因为这事生泰勒的气
You can't be mad at Taylor for this.
你可以气她重设了HULU台的密♥码♥
You can be mad at her for resetting our Hulu password
然后忘记了 但这事不行
and forgetting it, but not this.
我刚送富兰克林回家
I just dropped Franklin off at home.
他家是地狱吗
Was his home Hell?
亲爱的 他只是没想明白
Oh, honey, h-he's just confused.
现在 他只当你是朋友
Right now, he just sees you as a friend,
随时会变的
but that could change at any moment.
没错
That's true.
有时候一个男人只需要改变角度
Sometimes it is just a matter of shifting a man's perspective
就会看你不同
so he sees you differently.
我曾经假装被法国公爵追求
I once pretended to be courted by a French duke
就为了引起一个男生的注意
just to get a guy's attention.
慢着 什么
Wait. What?
让卢克不是真人
Jean-Luc wasn't real?
是的 是你
Oh, yeah. That was you.
我明白你的意思
I see what you're saying.
谢谢
Thanks, guys.
我知道怎么做
I think I know what to do.
那些长棍面包是你自己送的
You sent all those baguettes to yourself?
格雷格 很多事我都粗心大意
Greg, I may half-ass a lot of things,
但诡计绝对不是其中之一
but not schemes.
从来不是
Never schemes.
安娜凯特
Hi, Anna-Kat.
泰勒
Hi, Taylor.
吃早餐吗
Having some breakfast?
你不如拿走我的碗
Why don't you take my bowl?
你不如拿走我的勺子
Why don't you take my spoon?
你很擅长拿走我的东西
You're good at taking things that are mine!
看来你依然需要空间
Looks like you still need some space.
我们的夜晚毁了
Our night is ruined
如果安娜凯特不去舞会的话
if Anna-Kat isn't going to that dance anymore.
三个孩子
Anything less than all
不离开家对我们没好处
three kids out of the house does us no good.
看来我得把盒子收起来了
Guess I'm putting the box back.
可能要等到安娜凯特去大学了
We might have to save it till Anna-Kat goes to college.
等我60岁时再戴看起来会很傻
I'm gonna look pretty stupid wearing that thing when I'm 60.
我发誓不笑
I promise not to laugh.
我不能说话算话
I can't keep that promise.
我想我需要豪华轿车
Guys, I'm thinking I need a limo
今晚接布里参加舞会
to take Brie to the dance tonight.
当然 我可以安排
Oh. Of course. I'll get right on that.
打给西港豪华轿车公♥司♥
Call Westport Limo Company.
打给西港豪华轿车公♥司♥
Calling Westport Limo Company.
挂掉 挂掉 错了
Hang up! Hang up! It was a bit! It was a bit!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
安娜凯特打电♥话♥叫我来
Anna-Kat called and told me to come over.
她也叫我来
She told me to come over, too.
请站过来
Please, step inside.
我很高兴大家都在
I'm glad we're all here.
富兰克林 我同意
Franklin, I'm fine with you
你和我姐姐参加舞会
going to the dance with my sister.
因为我已经有舞伴了
Because I already have a date.
是吗
You do?
我是说我会有的
I mean, I will.
特里普 你能赏光
Trip, will you do me the honor
和我去春季舞会吗
of going to the spring dance with me?
他会和你一起去
Yes, he'll go with you.
太好了
Perfect!
我会穿蓝色
I'm wearing blue.
选腕花时考虑一下
Take that into account for my corsage.
酷 四人约会
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表