剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
but can't have?
妈
Mom.
出于某种原因 他喜欢她吼他的样子
For some reason, he loves the way she yells at him
她所有的菜谱基本上都是肉
and that all of her recipes are basically meat
加上超♥市♥调味包
plus supermarket seasoning packets.
你们快被这些社交媒体搞疯了
You guys drive yourselves crazy with this social media.
我在高中时 如果你和某人有矛盾
When I was in high school, if you had a problem with someone
就挑战对方打架
you challenged them to a fight,
戴上最大的戒指
and you wore your biggest rings
从一开始就拼命揍对方
and you sucker-punched them right before it started.
在学校开心点
Okay, have a great day at school.
戴恩去过好多战争遗址
Dane has been to so many battle sites.
看他这张去约克战役点的照片
Look at this picture from his trip to the Battle of Yorktown.
#叉子镇战役
Hashtag Battle of Forktown.
因为他在吃午餐
Because he's eating lunch.
他太好笑了
This guy is too much!
他够狂野
He's a riot.
今天我们换好睡衣
Listen, tonight let's pajama-up
完成全是糖果条名字的填字谜
and finally finish that puzzle that's all candy bars.
不行 我有安排
Oh, I can't, I have plans.
你是格雷格
You're Greg.
你没有安排
You don't have plans.
戴恩邀请我下班后去爬谢菲尔德灯塔
Oh, Dane invited me to climb Sheffield Lighthouse
我同意了
after work and I said yes.
你和戴恩来真的啊
Wow, you and Dane are really getting serious.
你说呢
You think?
我们改天晚上再完成字谜
We can finish the puzzle another night.
-行吗 -当然
- Is that okay? ?- Sure.
和新朋友玩得开心
Go enjoy a night out with your new friend.
格雷格放我鸽子吗
Is Greg blowing me off?
卢瑟 他跟你说了什么吗
Luthor, has he said anything to you?
我知道了
I see.
不重色轻友
Bros before hoes.
周天 格雷格和戴恩
...and then on Sunday, Greg and Dane did
参加了"本杰明·富兰克林在此吃过饭"的一日游
the "Benjamin Franklin ate here!" Tour.
听起来真可怕
Ugh, that sounds terrible.
格雷格和这一个朋友在一起太多时间了
It's just a lot of time for Greg to be spending with one friend.
我可以生气 对吗
I get to be upset about this, right?
不 你和格雷格在一起太长时间了
No. You and Greg spend way too much time together.
理查德和我一个月见四次
Richard and I see each other four times a month.
两次给钱 两次上♥床♥
Twice to get my allowance, and two bone days.
格雷格有朋友
Look, Greg having a friend
你的压力就小了
means less pressure on you.
现在你不想和格雷格做什么时
Now when you don't want to do something with Greg,
你不必内疚 因为他有戴恩
you don't have to feel guilty because he has Dane.
因为他有安排
And since he has plans,
你终于可以参加女生之夜了
you can finally come to Girls' Night Out.
-对 -对
- Yes. - ?Oh, yes!
我从来没空参加女生之夜
I'm never free for Girls' Night Out.
我们来吧
Let's do this.
所以女生之夜
So Girls' Night Out is just
和平时没两样 只是在晚上
doing the same thing, but at night?
还有葡萄酒
And with wine.
你来做什么
What do you want?
你妈做了肉卷
Your mom made meatloaf.
我总是会来吃肉卷
I always come over for meatloaf.
你忘了发短♥信♥给我 不过没什么 我看照片墙上看到了
You forgot to text me, but no big -- saw it on Instagram.
我没忘
I didn't forget.
我们不再邀请对方做什么了 对吗
We don't really invite each other to things anymore, right?
不明白
Huh? No comprende.
也许你能明白这个
Well, maybe you'll comprende this.
我看到你照片墙上的游艇派对
I saw your Insta from the yacht party.
确切来说那条船才33英尺
Well, technically the boat was barely 33 feet,
应该说是有舱位大汽艇
so it's more of a cabin cruiser --
不 我明白 我是你的慈善项目
No, I get it, I'm your little charity case,
你不再带我参加你的派对
and you're done bringing me around to your parties
-见你的有钱朋友 -朋友
- with your rich friends. - Whoa, amigo,
你火气有点大
you're coming in a little caliente.
你不用再来贫民窟
You don't have to slum it around here anymore.
回你的宅邸去
Go back to your mansion.
确切来说那叫别♥墅♥
Well, technically it's an estate --
你今晚开心吗
So, you have a nice night?
开心死了
The best.
真希望你能看到从灯塔望出去的风景
I wish you could have seen the view from the lighthouse.
戴恩发了些照片 我给你看我的照片墙
Oh, Dane posted some pictures -- I can show you my Instagram.
你有照片墙账号♥
You're on Instagram?
戴恩帮我弄的
Dane set it up for me.
我的名字是格格·奥图
My handle's "Gerg Otto."
我想改 但戴恩觉得有趣
I wanted to fix it, but Dane thought it was funny.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
戴恩说的
Just something Dane said.
戴恩
Dane.
什么
?What is that?
D照片
Just a D pic.
-什么 -D照片
- Wait, what? ?- A D pic.
戴恩照片 戴恩的照片
A Dane pic. It's a pic of Dane.
你不能再用缩写了
Oh, you've got to stop abbreviating things.
你会有麻烦的
You're going to get into trouble.
你今晚怎么样
Hmm. How was your evening?
非常好玩
So fun.
比不上缩微胶片好玩 但也不错
Not microfiche fun, but right up there.
我想明晚...
So, tomorrow night I was thinking that --
抱歉 我要和戴恩出去
I'm sorry, I'm going out with Dane.
又出去
Again?
为什么我刚听到
Why am I just now hearing about this?
不是刚听到 你说我应该和他一起
You're not. You said I should go with him
参加"像1799年一样狂欢"舞会 记得吗
to the "Party Like It's 1799" Shindig, remember?
对
Oh, right.
-你想让我取消 -不
- You want me to cancel? - No. No, no, no, no.
去玩得开心 染上天花
Go have fun catching smallpox
用发音"耶"开始所有句子
and starting every sentence with "Ye."
戴恩用滤镜让我们看上去
Dane used a filter to make us look like
成了总统山的一部分
we're part of Mount Rushmore.
好玩
Fun stuff.
关手♥机♥睡觉 格格
Turn off the phone and go to sleep, Gerg.
戴恩 进来
Dane. Come on in.
格雷格 你朋友来了
Greg, your friend's here.
你知道你家就修在
Did you know that your house is built on the spot
佩科特印第安人第一次和白人定居者
where the Pequot Indians first broke bread
分面包的地方吗
with the white settlers?
真无聊
Oh, that's boring.
大家都这样打扮吗
So, is everyone dressing up?
因为披风感觉太夸张
Because the cape feels a little over-the --
-披风兄弟 -披风兄弟
- Cape bros! ?- Cape bros!
亲爱的 我们走了
All right, honey, we're leaving.
很好 因为今晚我也有很多安排
Oh, good. Because I have a lot of plans tonight, too.
太好了 你做什么
Oh, great, what are you doing?
这个那个的
A little of this, a little of that.
还有其他事
A whole lot of the other thing.
你知道我的
You know how I do.
超级不清楚 但玩得开心
Super vague, but have fun.
多瑞丝 没事
No, Doris, it's okay.
我没发现已经16号♥了
I didn't realize that it was the 16th already.
我需要把你和理查德的性♥爱♥日记在日历上
I need to put you and Richard's bone days in my calendar.
我已经联♥系♥过安吉拉了
Yeah, I already tried Angela.
她在网上看罗宾·罗伯茨的视频
She is watching videos of Robin Roberts on YouTube.
我知道
I know.
去上♥床♥吧 我回头跟你聊
Go bone. I'll talk to you later.
我绝望到要和安娜凯特还有富兰克林一起玩吗
Am I desperate enough to hang out with Anna-Kat and Franklin?
对
Yep!
你们在做什么
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表