剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
不
No.
只是非常棒的额外好处
Just an awesome bonus.
米奇 你太棒了
? Oh, Mickey, you're so fine ?
你太棒了 让我大开眼界
? You're so fine, you blow my mind ?
米奇
? Hey, Mickey ?
米奇
? Hey, Mickey ?
他们完全信了
They totally fell for it.
你今天够厉害的
You're a real hard-ass today.
我知道 太好玩了
I know. It was really fun.
出什么事了
What is going on around here?
你刻薄
You're mean.
安娜凯特成了有朋友的普通孩子
Anna-Kat has become a normal kid with friends.
我看看
Wait, let me check something.
泰勒 你好吗 亲爱的
Taylor, how you doing, honey?
很好 在做作业 非常爱你
Good! Doing homework! Love you so much!
我完全不知道是怎么回事了
I have no idea what's going on anymore.
真奇怪 没人
That's weird.There's nobody here.
要你好看
In your face!
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表