剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
You will be home tomorrow morning.
上车
Get in the car.
给 教授
Here you go, Professor.
凯蒂 我在工作
Katie, I'm working.
不了
Not anymore.
有了宝宝有时候不方便吗
Oh, is having a baby sometimes inconvenient?
好在她不是幼童
Good thing she's not a toddler,
因为幼童会这样做
because toddlers do stuff like this.
你一直说
You know how you said the dog
狗吃了妈的耳环不是你的问题
eating Mom's earrings wasn't your problem?
是 太棒了
Yeah, that was great.
还记得你从斯宾塞那里
And remember those gold cufflinks
得到的金袖扣吗
that you got from Spencer?
你是说他在参加
You mean the ones that he stole
马尓科姆·福布斯葬礼时 从他尸体上偷的那对
off Malcolm Forbes' corpse at his funeral?
对 就是那对
Right, those.
现在我们有同样的问题
Well, now we have the same problem
因为卢瑟吃了
because Luthor ate them.
卢瑟怎么会吃掉
How'd Luthor get them?!
不知道为什么掉在点心上
Well, they somehow fell into a treat.
我喂它吃了 然后我笑了
That I fed him. And then I laughed.
拿上手套一起来
Now grab some gloves and join the party.
我送安娜凯特回来了
I am back from dropping Anna-Kat off.
小维呢
Where is Violet?
她在我办公室像天使一样睡觉
She's napping in my office like an angel.
-是吗 -是的
- Is she? - ?Yeah.
你为什么把硬币倒进搅拌机里
Why are you putting loose change in the blender?
每六个月要磨磨刀片
You need to sharpen the blades every six months.
你完全不懂
You are not staying on top of it.
我不觉得
I don't think tha--
你会吵醒宝宝的
You'll wake the baby!
她在睡觉吗
Oh, is she sleeping?!
我忘了她在这
I forgot she was even here!
我们刚刚还在说她
We were just talking about her!
她为什么没有哭
Why isn't she crying?
她真冷静 我忘了宝宝能有多乖
She's so calm. I forgot how good babies can be.
真是乖宝宝
Such a good baby!
看我这样做你还能有多乖
Let's see how good you are when I do this.
我最好洗一下奶嘴
I better clean this pacifier.
新生儿最棒了
Newborns are the best.
你惹了个强大的敌人 宝宝
You've made a powerful enemy, baby.
安娜凯特 你还好吗
Anna-Kat, are you okay?
你太对了
You were so right.
-在同学家很好玩 -你瞧
- The sleepover is fun. ?- See?
但我们要开绒毛玩偶茶话会
But we're having a stuffed animal tea party
但我没带
and I didn't bring one.
我只能像白♥痴♥一样用微波炉手套了
I'm going to be stuck using an oven mitt like an idiot.
冷静 我马上去
Okay, calm down. I'll be right there.
把我的绒毛乌龟带来
Bring my stuffed turtle.
眼神友好的那一个
The one with the friendly eyes.
不要那个有可怕秘密的
Not the one who looks like he has a terrible secret.
我怎么分
How am I supposed to figure that out?
你会知道的
You'll know.
你知道什么 乌龟
What do you know, turtle?
妈妈
Mama!
-你的乌龟 -别管乌龟了
- Here's your turtle. - Forget the turtle.
我们快走
Let's get out of here.
慢着 茶话会呢
Wait, what about the tea party?
根本没有茶话会
There was never any tea party.
我去拿东西 我在车上解释
Let me get my things, and I'll explain in the car.
你不能拿你的东西
You're not getting your things.
说得对 放在这里
Good thinking. Leave 'em here.
-附带损伤 -不
- Collateral damage. - ?No.
有些事很难
Just because something is hard
不代表你要逃避
does not mean you run away from it.
这是你和一些好女孩交朋友的
This is an opportunity for you to make friends
好机会
with some nice girls.
我不会带你回家
I am not taking you home.
孩子们 是时候装饰自己的纸杯蛋糕了
Kids, it's time to decorate your own cupcake!
我在地狱
I'm in hell.
维芙
Viv?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
除了喂母乳和让格雷格不安之外
Other than breastfeeding and making Greg uncomfortable.
我想不到办法
I couldn't figure out
走过她却不看到
a way of getting past her without looking.
我晚上和艾伦出去前
Before I go out with Alan for the night,
我必须先喂可爱漂亮的维奥莱特
I had to feed my sweet, beautiful Violet.
这是一天中我最开心的时刻
This is always the best part of my day.
我还记得我拥有一天最开心时刻的样子
I remember when I had best parts of my day.
好了 维芙
All right, Viv.
车子
The car's out--
你为什么要给凯蒂的孩子喂奶
Why are you breastfeeding Katie's baby?
你离开维芙后
When you left Viv,
她太穷了 我必须聘请她做奶妈
she became so poor that...I had to hire her...as my wet nurse.
没错
That's...right.
凯蒂是我众多客户之一
Um, Katie is just one of my many clients that I wet for.
我不是白♥痴♥
I-I'm not an idiot, okay?
艾伦
Okay, Alan...
维奥莱特是我的宝宝
...Violet's my baby.
我们离婚后你生了个宝宝
Since we've been divorced, you had a baby?
艾伦 你必须理解的是
Alan, what you have to understand --
我看到了
I looked.
她父亲是个猪语者
And the father was a pig whisperer,
他正碰到我脆弱的时候
he caught me at a very vulnerable time.
然后他离开了 我再也没有他的消息
But then he left town and I never heard from him again.
原来的我会立刻甩了你
Well, the "Old me" Would've dumped you immediately.
但加里阁下教会我三思而后行
But Swami Gary's taught me to think before I act.
他称之为三后
He calls it "Thacting."
加里阁下还教了你什么词汇
What other vocab did Swami Gary teach you?
教了是渣吗
Douching, by chance?
就是是个人♥渣♥的意思
As in, the act of being a douche?
我的提议 我们用西港的办法来解决
Here's my offer -- we're gonna Westport the whole situation.
我们请一群保姆
We're gonna hire an entire staff of nannies.
她们会照顾她 喂她
They're gonna care for her. They're gonna feed her.
送她上网球课
They're gonna take her to tennis lessons, okay?
她大了后
When she's old enough,
就送她去瑞士寄宿学校
we're gonna get her into a Swiss boarding school.
你和我可以过我们的生活
And then you and I will live our lives --
我们有钱奢华美好的生活
our big, awesome, amazing lives,
你会别无所求
and you are gonna want for nothing.
-我 -维芙
- I -- - ?Viv?
我先去车上了
I'll be in the car, okay?
好极了
Amazeballs.
本质上来说就是合十礼的意思
Means "Namaste," Essentially.
你先别说什么
Okay, before you say anything,
也许这是个好安排
maybe it is a good plan.
也许维奥莱特会更好
Maybe Violet will be better off.
-维芙 -而且你会更好
- Viv -- - And you'll be better off!
我不会总在这里
I won't be here all the time
烦着你 拿你的东西
bothering you, taking your stuff,
你们离开后在你家洗澡
showering at your place when you guys are gone.
你周四好晚出门
It took you so long to leave on Thursday.
格雷格
Oh. ?Greg?
聊聊
A word?
我打给了兽医 他们说南瓜
I called the vet, and they said pumpkin
会让它马上大便 所以我喂了它一罐半
will make him go immediately, so I fed him a can and a half.
聪明
Smart.
快点 孩子 把耳环拉出来
Come on, boy! Give us some earrings!
袖扣 别忘了袖扣
And cufflinks -- don't forget the cufflinks.
它需要空间
He needs his space.
它快拉了
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表