剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
大家起床
Everybody up!
-起床 奥利弗 -走开
- Get up, Oliver. - Go away.
我起来了
I'm up! I'm up!
我说我起来了
I said I'm up!
你是疯子吗
Are you crazy?
是的
Yes.
泰勒 起床
Taylor, get up.
恶心
Ugh, gross!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
是的
Yes.
早 妈妈
Hi, Mom!
我的天 安娜凯特
Good God, Anna-Kat.
每天我都知道会这样 但每天都吓着我
Every day I know it's coming, and every day it scares me.
快点
Hurry up!
-我刚进来 -你还有两分钟
- I just got in here! - You have got two minutes,
否则我就让孩子们进来刷牙
or I'm sending the kids in here
不管你完没完
to brush their teeth whether you're done or not.
克尔曼医生说太用力不太好
Doctor Kelman said it's not good to push!
人呢 我们快迟到了
Where is everyone? We're gonna be late!
快快快
Go go go!
如果我们早起30分钟
You know, if we just woke up 30 minutes earlier,
就不用这么赶 你就不用
we wouldn't be so rushed, and you wouldn't have to
-吼得大家团团转 -孩子们需要睡眠
- bark orders at everyone. - The kids need their sleep.
不能以我们的理智为代价
Not at the expense of our sanity.
对 就是以我们的理智代价
Yes, at the expense of our sanity.
而且 奥图一家在压力下的表现最好
Besides, the Otto family works best under pressure.
求同存异 在民♥主♥制度下
Agree to disagree. You see, in a democracy --
没时间听失败者言论
Ah, no time for loser talk.
快快快
Go go go!
美式主妇 第三季第十一集
你猜怎样 奥图太太
Guess what, Mrs. Otto --
在你面前的是
you are now looking at the two leads
西港联合学校出品的
of the Westport Unified's production
《恐怖小店》的两位主演
of "Little Shop of Horrors."
我的天 亲爱的 太棒了
Oh, my God, honey, that is awesome!
但你不是奥德丽这一角色的替补吗
But weren't you just the understudy for Audrey?
是的 但朱莉·林德因为压力太大
I was, but then Julie Linder had a mental breakdown
崩溃了
from all the pressure...
所以她在戏剧老师的车上
...so she spray-painted dirty words
喷了脏话
on the drama teacher's car!
站在聚光灯下是要有责任心的
With the spotlight comes no shortage of responsibility.
有些人就是应付不了
Some people just can't hack it.
你在学校是风云人物吗
Are you popular at school?
我看不出来
I can't tell.
眼前看到的是怪胎在自然栖息地中
And now we witness the weirdo in her natural habitat.
电台有一档猜声音的比赛
A radio show is having a name-that-sound contest.
我想弄明白是什么声音
I'm trying to figure out what it is.
第20个打进电♥话♥的人可以猜
The 20th caller gets to guess.
我打了又打
I've been calling and calling
就是打不进
and can't get through.
我真的需要帮手
I could really use an extra pair of hands.
-赢了有什么 -500块
- What do you win? - 500 bucks.
播放嗓音
Play the noise.
-我加入 -五五分
- I'm in. - 0/50.
别想用七三分来糊弄我
Don't try any of that 70/30 crap with me.
我会数数 我不是泰勒
I know how to count. I'm not Taylor.
是啊
Shu-wa.
高一点
Mm, a little higher.
是啊
Shu-wa.
加点齿音
Now add a lisp.
-是啊 -完美
- Shu-wa. - Perfect!
报税季开始了
Tax season has begun!
不
Oh, no.
为什么一报税 爸就这么兴奋
Why is Dad always so excited about doing taxes?
不是应该讨厌才对吗
Aren't people supposed to hate it?
你♥爸♥从来不是运动员
Your father was never an athlete,
所以这是他的专长
so this is his thing.
在高中 他们被称为"算术员"
In high school, they're called mathaletes.
你不知道 因为他们没朋友
You don't know any because they don't have any friends.
今年我写了关于约翰·斯图尔特·米尔的书
This year, I wrote a book about John Stuart Mill,
所以我订阅的《哲学家插画》
so my subscription to "Philosopher's Illustrated"
可以减掉了
goes down as a deductio-o-o-o-n!
我的联合文件夹怎么样
How's my little joint filer?
今年你有工作
This year, you have a job,
-所以你可以一起享受乐趣 -享受吧
- so you get to join in on the fun. - Enjoy.
既然我今年工作了
Actually, since I have been working this year,
我们有了多余的钱
we have a little extra money lying around...
不如请个会计帮我们报税
Why don't we hire an accountant to do our taxes?
休想
Never!
我需要你的工作收据
Now, I'm gonna need all your work receipts,
工作日历 里程数报告
your entire work calendar, your mileage reports --
里程数报告 格雷格 我没有这些东西
Mileage reports? Greg, I don't have any of those.
不能大约一下算了吗
Can't you just ballpark it?
大约一下
Ballpark it.
亲爱的 你真放纵
Honey! You're a riot!
大约一下
Ballpark it.
格雷格报税
The way Greg does our taxes
是令我想发疯的一件事
is one of those things about him that just drives me crazy.
我明白
Ohh, I get it.
理查德好多事我都受不了
Richard has those things I cannot stand.
他吃饭的样子 走路的样子
Like the way he eats, the way he walks, oh!
还有他呼吸的样子
And the way he breathes!
我对他真够刻薄的
I am so mean to him.
这正是婚姻令我无法怀念的一点
That's something I don't miss about being married --
必须忍♥受配偶
having to tolerate the things about your spouse
让你烦到死的事情
that annoy the crap out of you.
每次我背着塞莱斯特出轨
Every time I cheated on Celeste,
她就想谈 谈了再谈
she just wanted to talk about it and talk about it
-再谈 -我跟你们说
- and talk about it. - I'm telling you.
他自己弄就够糟了
His process is already the worst,
今年他还拉我下水
but this year he's roping me into it.
你已经忍♥受18年了
Well, you've been letting it go on for 18 years,
你要么接受 要么纠正
so you either accept the situation or correct it.
我问你拿我奇怪的那边胸怎么办时
Hey, you gave me that same advice when I asked you
你也这样建议我
what to do about my weird boob.
这建议适用于很多不同的情况
Well, it works for a lot of different situations.
泰勒
Taylor.
特里普 我跟你说了我不想和你说话
Trip, I thought I told you I didn't want to talk to you.
泰勒 听着 朱莉·兰德是我的朋友
Taylor, listen. Julie Linder is my friend,
她告诉我她没有乱涂盖文老师的车
and she told me that she didn't vandalize Mrs. Gavin's car.
你想说什么
And your point is?
如果不是朱莉做的 那就是其他人做的
If Julie didn't do it, then someone else did.
有动机的人
Someone with a motive?
让她离开音乐剧
To get her out of the musical?
你可以当主演
So you could get the lead?
你要自己想明白
Are you figuring this out on your own,
还是需要我帮忙
or do you need my help?
-泰勒 我觉得是皮尔斯 -又来了
- Taylor, I think it was Pierce. - Here we go again.
你总是指责皮尔斯爱操纵人心 可怕
All you do is accuse Pierce of being manipulative and awful,
但他对我只有支持
but he's been nothing but supportive of me.
泰勒 你得相信我
Taylor, you gotta trust me.
这家伙不是你想的那样
This guy is not who you think he is.
你知道谁是那个我原以为是那样
You know who I don't think is the guy I think
-结果不是的人 -我跟你说实话
- I thought he was? - I'm not gonna lie to you.
对表达我特别不在行
I do very poorly on word problems.
-评语里写着 -是你 特里普
- It's in my chart. - You, Trip.
你不是我以为的那样
You are not who I thought you were.
你觉得我不是你以为的那样
You think I'm not who you thought I was?
我以为你以为我想你想...
I think you think I thought you thought...
不行 糊涂了
Nope, I lost it.
我们其中一个打进去
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表