剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
but then I remembered...
腿没有骨头
...boneless legs.
我知道了
Now I know.
谢谢你让我想清楚
Thanks for clearing everything up for me.
我永远不会告诉她
I'm never telling her.
我回来了
Okay! I'm back!
我在街上开车转了七遍
I had to drive around the block seven times
因为我不想看到那个黑心的魔鬼
because I didn't want to see that black-hearted devil
克洛伊·布朗·米...
Chloe Brown Mue--
佩妮 你还没走
Hi, Penny! You're still here.
是 我妈迟到了
Yeah, my mom must be running late.
我刚想起来
You know, I just remembered,
我还有点家务事要处理
I have a few more errands to run.
佩妮 拿上外套 免得我沾染上满身贫穷
Penny! Get your coat before I get poor all over me!
不 她来了
No! She's here!
抱歉我妈妈这样
Sorry about my mom.
没事 我也有一个
It's okay. I've got one, too.
佩妮 我们快走 免得我看到
Penny, let's get out of here before I have to see --
太晚了
Oh, too late.
她在这里
There she is.
从便宜牛仔裤就能看出来
I can tell by the Costco jeans.
我告诉你
I'll have you know,
这是12条一包的
I got these in a twelve-pack.
佩妮 你穿的是什么
Penny, what are you wearing?!
捐赠箱里的罩衫
They're just smocks from the donate box.
这整栋房♥子都是捐赠箱
This entire house is one big donate box.
我不会再带佩妮来了
I'm not bringing Penny around here anymore.
好 我也不会送安娜凯特去你家
Fine. I won't be bringing Anna-Kat over to your house.
牺牲很大
It's a huge sacrifice
因为我总是让她多带一个包
because I always send her with an extra bag
偷你的高级矿泉水
to steal your FIJI waters.
好 那我们同意了
Fine. Then we agree.
-不再有游戏约会 -她们可以在学校做朋友
- No more playdates. ?- They can be school-friends
但在家里不行
but the home-friend thing is over.
我很期待再也不用看到你的脸
I look forward to never seeing your face again.
我更期待再也不用看到你
Not as much as I look forward to never seeing you again.
安娜凯特
Anna-Kat?
你为什么锁门
Why did you lock the door?
我们不会放弃我们的游戏约会
We're not giving up our playdates.
你们在这里直到成为朋友
You two stay down here until you're friends
这样我们想什么时候一起玩都行
so we can play whenever we want.
我们一小时后回来
We'll be back in an hour.
安娜凯特
Anna-Kat! Anna-Kat!
格雷格 泰勒
Greg! Taylor!
如果在我们成为朋友前不能出去
If we can't come out 'til we're friends...
我们会死在这里
...we're gonna die in here.
安娜凯特 佩妮
Anna-Kat! Penny!
放我们出去
Let us out!
不可能有信♥号♥♥
You're not gonna get a signal.
孩子们
Kids!
凯蒂可怜的丈夫
Katie's sad husband!
救命
Help!
没用的 我们被锁住了
It's no use. We're locked in.
我觉得像小孩子在动物园
God, I feel like a kid at the zoo
掉进了大猩猩的围场
who fell into a gorilla enclosure.
只是那里还有阳光
Except at least they have sunlight
大猩猩不会说话
and the gorilla can't talk.
我有一个不能错过的预约
God, I have an appointment that I cannot miss!
需要去医院喝婴儿的血吗
Need to go to the hospital for more baby blood
因为你喝婴儿的血
because you drink the blood of babies?
-我也有正经事 -是啊
- I have things to do, too. - ?Right.
我相信你的行事表上没有任何事
I'm sure you have nothing on your schedule
除了整天穿着超皱的衣服
but "Wear wrinkled clothes all day."
看 你已经准备好了
And look! You're all set.
-爸 -安娜凯特
- Dad? - ?Anna-Kat!
你为什么把妈妈让你扔的东西
Why are you putting things Mom told you to throw away
-放上阁楼 -问得好
- in the attic? - hat's a good question.
你见到妈妈了吗
Have you seen your Mom?
她在附近 冲家里来了吗
Is she close by or headed this way?
别生气 我把妈妈和佩妮的妈妈
Don't be mad, but I locked Mom and Penny's mom
关在地下室 直到她们成为朋友
in the basement until they become friends.
这真是太
That is very...
对我有利了
good for me.
你觉得门把手上有什么
What do you think is on that doorknob?
你家的味道就像
Your house smells like
湿狗开了家炸鸡加盟店
a wet dog opened a fried chicken franchise!
我什么都不会碰
I'm not touching anything.
有人吗
Hello?
格雷格 让我们出去
Greg?! Let us out!
是我们
It's us.
已经一小时了
It's been an hour.
你们是朋友了吗
Are you two friends yet?
要知道
You know...
我们是朋友了
we are friends now.
是吗 真的
You are? For real?
是 我们是的
?Yes! We are.
最好的朋友
W-- The best of friends.
我们在拥抱
We're hugging!
好软啊
Mm, so squishy!
可以放我们出去了
You can let us out now!
好 如果你们是朋友
Okay, if you're friends,
妈 克洛伊最喜欢的动物是什么
Mom, what's Chloe's favorite animal?
马
A horse.
非常做作的马
A very pretentious horse!
没错
That's right.
妈 凯蒂最喜欢的颜色
Okay, Mom, what is Katie's favorite color?
紫色
Purple. ?
我觉得是
I-I'm gonna say...
有污迹的格子图案
stained plaid?
你连说谎都不会吗
You couldn't lie for one second?!
你就不能一天不♥穿♥的这么糟糕吗
Well, you couldn't dress not-terribly for one day?!
不是朋友
Not friends.
一小时后再见
See you in another hour.
佩妮 我安排剖腹产
Penny, I did not have a scheduled C-section
给牙买♥♥加夜班护士几千块
and pay thousands of dollars to a Jamaican night nurse
不是为了让你长大了这样对我
to have you grow up and treat me this way!
我碰了
Aah! I touched it!
这些是什么
Ooh, what's this stuff?
不知道 不是我的
I don't know. It's not mine.
这上面写着奥利弗的东西
It says "Oliver's stuff."
是
Oh, yeah.
哈利·波特魔法杖
A "Harry Potter" Wand.
-是你的吗 -不是
- Is this yours? - ?No.
这上面写着奥利弗的魔法杖
It...says "Oliver's wand."
我的哈利·波特阶段
My "Harry Potter" Phase
和贴标签阶段正好重合了
overlapped with my label-making phase.
我以前是个呆子
I used to be kind of a nerd.
太可爱了
That's so cute.
你不觉得很傻吗
You don't think it's stupid?
不 如果是你喜欢的
No, if it's something you liked,
我为什么会觉得傻
why would I think it's stupid?
等着 我给你看样东西
Wait right here. I want to show you something.
不应该被命名的标签机
"The label maker that shall not be named."
别再翻了
Stop looking in there! ?
在润色 妈 马上就好了
Just finishing up, Mom! I'll be done in a minute!
别担心 是我们
Don't worry, it's just us.
我们想和你一起玩
We want to play with you.
不行 我必须完成
I can't. I gotta finish
历史作业 1980年代的简介演讲
my history presentation on the 1980s.
如果她发现我没做
If she finds out I didn't do it,
我又得听妈妈说教
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表