剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
without spilling a drop.
外婆
Grandma...
我真喜欢你这么会和孩子说话
I love how you don't know how to talk to children.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
知道我的阅读眼镜在哪里吗
Do you know where my reading glasses are?
什么
What's that?
你喜欢我的运动衫
You like my sweatshirt?
我忘了我穿上了
Oh, I forgot I had it on.
你可能想知道这衣服怎么来的
You're probably wondering where I even got it.
不想
Not really.
阿卡普尔科 98年春假
Acapulco, Spring Break '98.
天气很热 我更火♥辣♥
The weather was hot, and I was hotter.
好 我自己找
All right, I'll find them myself.
前《真实世界》的卡司很快
It wasn't long until a former "Real World" Cast member
注意到我
noticed me.
我们一起在沙滩上共度三天
We spent three days on the beach together,
一遍又一遍听着亚瑟小子的《放松慢慢来》
listening to Usher's "Nice and Slow" On repeat,
很合适
which is appropriate
因为我记得我和他在一起就是
'cause that's how I remember our time together --
放松慢慢来
nice and slow.
我喜欢这个故事
I for one loved that story.
你穿这件卫衣很漂亮
I think you look great in this hoodie.
酷 谢谢
Okay, cool, thanks.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我想在睡觉前回忆往事
I just want to do a little reminiscing before bed.
我高中男友的橄榄球球衣
My high school boyfriend's football jersey.
让我想起来
Remind me.
你打过橄榄球吗 格雷格
Did you play football, Greg?
没有
I did not.
没错
Oh, that's right.
看这条运动裤
Oh, look at these sweatpants.
这个男生比我高很多
This guy was much taller than me,
所以我穿上裤子 我们就笑个不停
so when I wore them, we would just laugh and laugh
抱抱 笑笑
and cuddle and laugh.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun.
我的旧珠宝盒
Aww, my old jewelry box!
要花点时间才能分清
It is gonna take quite a while to sort through all of this
这些东西是谁送的
and piece together who gave me what.
帮个忙 拿笔和纸
Be a doll and grab a pen and paper.
不
No.
为什么
Why not?
有什么不对吗 格雷格
Is there something wrong, Greg?
有吗
Is there?
真不敢相信你还留着这些东西
I cannot believe you kept all of this stuff!
还有这么多
And there's so much of it!
你怎么能在乎我的一样东西
How could you even care about my one thing
你明明有这么多
when you've got all these things?!
因为念念不忘一样东西比留着一盒子
Because holding onto one thing means a lot more
不知道是什么的废物有意义
than a box of random crap.
你每天都输入希望的名字
You type in Hope's name every day.
我甚至不记得这些男生的名字
I don't even remember some of these guys' names.
这应该让我舒服些吗
That's supposed to make me feel better?!
现在我绝对不会换密♥码♥
I'm definitely not changing the code now.
我今晚
Well, I'm definitely not
绝对不会和你睡一张床
sleeping in the same bed with you tonight!
聪明 看来你有足够多的男人
Smart! Seems like you've got enough men here
让你温暖 我去睡沙发
to keep you warm anyway! I'm gonna go sleep on the couch!
不 你不去 沙发让你的背痛
No, you won't! The couch hurts your back!
我去睡沙发
I'll sleep on the couch!
谢谢
Thank you!
天啊 贝壳会说话就好了
My, my, if these shells could talk.
你给冰箱上锁了
Did you put a lock on the refrigerator?
-当然 -为什么
- Sure did. - Why?
没有原因
No reason,
但你如果有需要 你知道密♥码♥
but if you need anything, you know the code.
A先生
Hey, Mr. A.
漂亮的帽子 A太太
Whoa, sweet lid, Mrs. A.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在这间兄弟会度过不少时间
I spent a lot of time at this fraternity house.
我们做什么 问得好 特里普
What were we doing? Good question, Trip.
反正不是做作业
Not homework, I can tell you that.
你怎么来了 特里普
So what brings you here, Trip?
你女儿泰勒 我们在约会
Your daughter, Taylor. We're dating.
我知道 但她在学校和皮尔斯排练
Yes, I know, but she's running lines with Pierce at school.
奇怪
Hmm, that's weird.
皮尔斯跟我说今天没排练
Pierce told me they weren't rehearsing today.
肯定是弄错了
Ah, must be an honest mistake.
-祝安 -特里普 坐下
- Have a good one. - Trip, sit down.
我们喜欢你
We like you.
非常喜欢
So much.
所以要和你谈谈
Which is why we need to have this talk.
你知道为什么皮尔斯告诉你
Do you know why Pierce told you
今天没排练吗
that there was no rehearsal today?
特里普 听到A太太的话了吗
Trip, did you hear Mrs. A?
听到了 但有人问我超级难的问题时
Yeah, yeah, but when someone asks me a super hard question,
如果我只是微笑 他们通常会告诉我答案
if I just smile, they usually tell me the answer.
是这样的
Here it is.
皮尔斯想抢走泰勒
Pierce is trying to steal Taylor from you.
不
No.
-他们只是朋友 -他不想只是这样
- They're just friends. - Not if he can help it.
他晚上给泰勒打电♥话♥ 逗她傻笑
He calls Taylor at night, makes her giggle.
他总是恭维她 上周
He's always complimenting her, and last week,
我看到他这样摸她的胳膊
I saw him touch her arm like this.
格雷格 你可以用我示范
Greg, you could've used me as the example.
我要过去
I'm going down there.
等等
Wait.
祝你好运
For luck.
上一个戴它的男人很"幸运"
Last guy who had them certainly got lucky.
吉娜的父母来了
Gina's parents are here.
他们送我去参加芭蕾面试
They're taking me to the ballet audition.
冰箱上为什么有锁
Why is there a lock on the fridge?
你穿的是什么
And what are you wearing?
真想早点去寄宿学校
Boarding school can't come fast enough.
过来
Hey, come here.
祝你今天好运
Good luck today.
希望你成功
I hope you get it.
尽管我很难过只能在暑假
Even though it's gonna be hard just seeing you
感恩节 圣诞节见到你
during the summer, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
只有圣诞节
Just Christmas.
我希望他追随梦想
I want him to follow his dreams,
但我还没准备好让他离开
but I am not ready for him to leave.
我也这样想
I feel the same way.
我不知道还能希望什么
I don't know what to hope for.
希望
"Hope"?
真的吗 格雷格
Really, Greg?
你选这个词
That's the word you choose?
别这样
Oh, come on.
这是意外
It was an accident!
不是的
It wasn't.
感谢大家的努力
Thank you all for your efforts.
女生奖学金获得者是
Our female scholarship recipient is...
吉娜·塔斯科德罗
Gina Tuscadero.
我的天 我们成功了
Oh, my God, we did it!
我们要去德尔维学院了
We're going to Deervale.
男生奖学金获得者是
And our male scholarship winner is...
安德鲁·万德沃德
Andrew Vandevorde!
太好了
Ha, ha, yes!
他们读错了我的名字
They totally mispronounced my name!
甜蜜的理解
♪ Sweet understanding ♪
甜蜜的理解
♪ Sweet understanding ♪
甜蜜的理解
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表