剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
你最好了
You're the best.
有你在我身边 我就不会发生坏事
Nothing bad could ever happen to me when you're around.
不要有压力
No pressure there.
太难了
This is just so hard.
如果毁掉别人的生活很容易
I guess if ruining people's lives was easy,
每人都会这样做
everyone would do it.
现在我要集♥合♥那些二号♥尺码
Now I got to go rally the size twos
对付零号♥尺码
against that size zero.
我是名家设计中的双零号♥
I'm actually a double zero in designer clothes
服装店里儿童的12号♥
and a child's twelve at The Gap.
工作成绩真不错
Great job getting through to her.
凯瑟琳 她说的不是你
Kathryn, she wasn't talking about you.
-为什么 -你似乎只对自己有兴趣
- Why not? - You only seem to be interested in yourself.
你要我怎么做
Well, what do you want me to do?
改变我的性格
Change my whole personality?
试着只是倾听
Maybe just try listening.
在你谈论自己的一天之前
Or asking the other person about their day
问其他人一天怎么样
before you talk about yours.
好
Okay.
你怎么样 格雷格
Uh, how was your day, Greg?
感谢你问 凯瑟琳 我今天...
Oh, thanks for asking, Kathryn. My day --
未完待续
Ah. To be continued.
喂
Hello?
不 现在正合适
No, no, no. No, now is a perfect time
谈谈捆绑网络和手♥机♥
to talk about bundling my Internet and my phone.
女士们 我没钱来这么高级的健身房♥
Ladies, I can't afford this expensive gym,
所以我用的是赠送券 并且把陪从
so I'm on my free tour, and I ditched the attendant
甩在了更衣室
in the locker room.
很快的
This will be quick.
你想怎样 凯蒂
What do you want, Katie?
你为什么来这里
Yeah, why are you here?
我要你们在今天的情感会议上支持我
I need you to back me up at Feelings Council today
关于周五电影的事
about "Feature Friday."
哈珀太过分了
Harper has gone way too far.
我有话直说
So let me get this straight.
现在哈珀也烦着你了
Now that Harper is bothering you,
这就是问题了吗
it's suddenly a problem?
太对了
Exactly.
我们不会帮你 凯蒂
We're not helping you, Katie.
但你们也是帮自己
But you'll be helping yourselves, too.
今天是否决《七宝奇谋》
Today it's saying no to "Goonies,"
万一明天是否决肉毒杆菌呢
but what if tomorrow it's saying no to BOTOX?
因为她希望母亲有面部表情
Because she wants moms to have facial expressions.
瞧 你们有意外的声音 但没有意外的表情
See? You all sound, but don't look, surprised.
不让哈珀继续做班级妈妈
You know, all of our problems would be solved
一切问题就解决了
if you just got rid of Harper as room mom.
好主意从你的丑脸上说出来
It's super confusing when good ideas
真令人困惑
come out of your awful face.
在凯蒂开始前
Before Katie starts,
从现在开始 所有班级电影和零食
I'll be approving all movies and classroom snacks
都由我通过 发消息给我
from now on, so just text me.
如果有其他问题和想法
And if you have any other questions or ideas,
可以放在这里
you can put them in here...
我管它叫想法摇篮
I call it a "Thought cradle."
我管它叫鞋盒
Well, I call it a shoe box
你像八年级学生一样装饰它
that you decorated like an 8th grader.
我召开情感会议
So, I called a Feelings Council --
你需要发言棍
Okay, you need the talking stick.
-给我 -我没有
- So give it to me. - I don't have it.
我没召开会议
I didn't call this meeting.
好
Fine.
得是个棍子
It's really got to be a stick.
牛肉♥棍♥
"Beef stick."
你放在包里多久了
How long have you had that in your purse?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
2046年过期
It expires in 2046.
《七宝奇谋》没什么不对
There's nothing wrong with "The Goonies."
它赞扬了友谊 毅力
It is a celebration of friendship, perseverance,
接受和你不同的人
and accepting people who are different than you.
我必须停止这场情感会议
I must stop this Feelings Council --
没有发言棍不得发言
No talking without the talking stick.
是时候到你认真听了
It's time for you to listen.
因为现在是我们的时间
Because this is our time.
这是我们在这里的时间
This is our time in here.
这是电影中的台词
That was a quote from the movie.
把大家团结在一起
It rallied everyone together.
我也在做同样的事
I'm kind of doing the same thing here.
总之 哈珀 到你倾听的时候了
Anyhow, Harper, it's time for you to listen.
我感觉你需要
"I feel" You need
停止把你的想法强迫我们接受
to stop shoving your ideas down our throats.
我感觉你的乳♥沟♥比80年代讨人喜欢的电影
"I feel" Like your side-cleave is way more inappropriate
更不得体
than a delightful '80s movie classic.
我感觉这套胡闹太愚蠢了
And I feel that this nonsense is stupid.
好 我明白了
Okay, I see what's going on here.
你们都生气了 因为我年轻
You're all mad because I'm young
我的胶原蛋白多到我不知道怎么用
and I produce more collagen than I know what to do with.
我相信会议可以召开无感觉投票
I believe the Council can call for a vote
领导可以下台
of "No Feeling" And the leader can be removed.
你们投票赶我走
You can't vote me out.
我就是情感会议
I am Feelings Council.
没有发言棍不得发言
No talking without the stick.
知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我说谎了
I lied!
我有发言棍
I do have the talking stick.
当你像我这样是母亲时
When you're a mother, like me,
你需要非常小心
you need to be very careful about --
你才当妈两个月
You have been a mom for two months!
别再给当妈的建议
Stop giving parenting advice
否则老娘把你踢回柯契拉音乐节
or I will knock you all the way back to Coachella.
我要去找阿布林校长
I am going to talk to Principal Ablin
让英西格尼亚转到其他班
and have Insignia transferred to the other class.
女士们 我们放下分歧
Ladies, we put aside our differences
团结一起赶走了
and worked together to drive away
身体灵活的班级妈妈
the supple room mom.
也许这是我们的新开始
Maybe this is a new beginning for us.
是 也许可以
Yes, maybe it can be.
我同意
I agree.
凯蒂 你非常糟糕
I mean, Katie, you're awful,
但至少我知道你不能抢走我的老公
but at least I know you can't steal my husband.
泰拉 这是你对我说过的
Tara, that is one of the nicer insults
最好听的侮辱的话
you've ever said to me.
不如我们努力
What do you say we make an effort
翻开新的一页
to turn over a new leaf?
我同意
I agree.
可以非常有趣
Ooh, this could be so much fun.
我们可以一起翻轮胎
We could flip tires together.
我们在做卷心菜汤排毒
We're doing a cabbage soup cleanse.
当然我们得重新找个讨厌的人
Oh, of course we're gonna have to find someone else new to hate.
你可以帮我们选
You can help us pick them.
你可以成为我们的一员
You can be one of us!
天啊 唯一比她们
Oh, God. The only thing worse
不喜欢我更糟的是她们喜欢我
than them not liking me is them liking me.
现在我们成了闺蜜
Now that we're all besties,
我要告诉你 那天逗你们玩的
I should tell you guys we were messing with you the other day.
婴儿尿对皮肤没任何帮助
Baby pee does nothing for the skin.
除了让你们闻起来像快餐店里的海洋球池
Other than make you smell like a ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese.
难以置信
I can't believe you.
什么样的人会这样做
What kind of a person does that?
我脸上有尿
I have pee on my face.
我们又恨你了
We're back to hating you.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表