剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
好了
Here you go.
你最爱的睡衣准备好了
Your favorite PJs are ready
-可以去同学家过夜了 -什么
- for your first sleepover! - ?What?
我跟你说过我永远不要去同学家里过夜
I told you I never want to go on a sleepover.
所以我在最后一刻才告诉你
Which is why I'm telling you at the last second!
我不想听你抱怨一周
I didn't want to hear you complain all week.
如果她们让我睡在插座旁边
What if they make me sleep next to an outlet
我一翻身 小指插♥进♥去被电死了
and I roll over and my pinky goes in and I get electrocuted?
那你就会哭 为什么 我为什么让我的宝贝去
Then you're crying, "Why? Why did I make my baby go?"
你要去
You are going.
你已经大到不能躲过去同学家过夜了
You are too old to keep dodging sleepovers.
她曾经那么小
"She was so little!"
-还在看考卷吗 -对
- Still reading exams? ?- Yep,
这周末我得改完这50份文章
I have to get through these 50 essays this weekend.
能看到学生们在压力下的表现很刺♥激♥
It's exciting to see how students do under pressure.
有些人很挣扎 但有些人会爆发
Some struggle, but others soar!
那可能因为你是优秀的老师
That's probably because you're such a great teacher,
导师和父亲
mentor and father.
无论是什么事 我同意你妈妈的话
Whatever it is, I agree with Mom.
求你了 爸爸
Please, Daddy!
妈妈要我去同学家过夜
Mama wants me to go to a sleepover!
安娜凯特 这不对
Anna-Kat, that's not true.
我在强迫你去同学家过夜
I am forcing you to go to a sleepover.
你知道奥利弗只管自己
You know Oliver only cares about himself,
所以如果你和我疏远了
so if you alienate me,
只剩下让泰勒照顾你
all you'll be left with is Taylor to take care of you.
不明智 妈妈
Not smart, Mama.
你们好
Hi!
换一下
Ugh, trade.
维奥莱特
Hey, Violet.
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
我没钱做金发女了
I can't afford to be blonde anymore.
很快我就要从旧货甩卖♥♥上买♥♥这样的
Pretty soon I'll be buying second-hand clothes
二手衣服 你这样的
from garage sales like...this.
我跟你说
?I'll have you know
这是我在游戏餐厅赢得
I won this at Dave & Buster's.
700张票
700 tickets.
我非常爱维奥莱特 但当妈太难了
You know, I love Violet so much, but being a mom is so hard.
为什么没人警告我
Why didn't anyone warn me?
你可以在家听到我吼孩子
You can hear me screaming at my kids from your house
一天十次 这还不够警告吗
ten times a day. Isn't that warning enough?
我能帮你找东西吗
Can I help you find something?
你知道只有我
You know it's just me over there
一个人在那栋大房♥子里
in that giant house all by myself.
我请不起保姆
I can't afford a nanny,
普拉提太贵了
Pilates is too expensive
所以我喂母乳减肥
so now I'm breastfeeding to lose weight.
我都肿成穿四号♥衣服了
I ballooned up to a size four.
凯蒂 你的尖叫枕头
Katie, your screaming pillow.
不好意思
Excuse me.
看 你有格雷格帮你
See, you have Greg to help you
做任何事 尤其是孩子的事
with everything, especially the kids.
谁脸脸上的鼻鼻最漂漂啊
Who's got the sweetest nosey on your face-face?
-是你 -好的一面
- You do! - And on the plus side,
他的婴儿语和避孕措施一样加倍了
his baby talk doubles as birth control.
维芙 我知道你没钱
Viv, I know you're a little broke,
但你不能在我家偷日用品
but you can't steal groceries from my house.
好笑 我喜欢
Hilarious, I love it!
我不知道 凯蒂
I don't know, Katie.
我只是觉得我没办法一个人做到
I just...feel like I can't do this alone anymore.
你们能帮我今晚照顾维奥莱特吗
Do you guys think that you could watch Violet for me tonight?
我们很愿意
We'd love to!
为什么要我们照顾
Why are we watching the baby tonight?
我要去火车站旁边的酒吧
I am headed to Mario's down by the train station
所有离婚投资银行家在下班后都去那里
where all the divorced investment bankers go after work.
我想我可以钓一个
I think I can snag one
只要在那些荡♥妇♥抢走所有好座位之前
if I get there before all the tramps take the good seats.
什么是好座位
What are the good seats?
最外面的酒吧凳
The barstools at the end.
我可以这样做
That way I can do this...
而不会踢到任何人
...without hitting anybody.
美式主妇 第三季第十四集
这是我的耳环吗
Are those my earrings?
它们真漂亮
These are so nice!
-可以借我吗 -不行
- Can I borrow them? ?- No.
我戴着参加了商业晚宴 留下了收据
I wore them to a business dinner but saved the receipt.
-我会退回去 -难怪我更喜欢它们
- I'm returning them. - No wonder I like them more
不喜欢你其他的垃圾 宝藏
than the rest of your trash -- Treasures!
马上取下
Off now.
很贵的
They're expensive
如果明天不退回去
and if I don't return them by tomorrow
我就会有过期的
then I will be stuck with a store credit
商店抵扣券 然后我会发现
that expires the day before I find it
它和延长电线放在一个抽屉
in a drawer with the extension cords.
又有新闻
Ugh, news again.
够了 我要删掉这个应用
That's it. I'm deleting this app.
不
No.
不要
No no no no no no!
坏狗狗 卢瑟 坐下
Bad dog! Luthor, sit!
卢瑟 吐出来
Now Luthor, reverse swallow.
吐出来
Reverse swallow!
练习一下
Okay, practice run.
同学妈妈说要睡觉了
When the mom says to go to sleep,
你拿上睡袋放在卫生间旁边
you take your sleeping bag and put it next to the bathroom
以免你想洗几次手
just in case you want to wash your hands a few times.
是啊 妈妈 如果你希望爆水管时
Yeah, Mama, if you want me to get covered
我被下水道的水淹没
in sewer water when a pipe bursts.
-不可能的 -妈妈 我不知道
- That is not gonna -- - Mama, I dunno.
这一切发生的太快了 妈妈
This is all happening so fast, Mama.
你不必一直叫妈妈
You don't have to keep saying "Mama."
我知道你在和谁说话
I know who you're talking to.
你有任何问题 打电♥话♥
If you have any problems, call us.
不管多晚
No matter how late.
哪怕你只想聊天
Even if you just want to talk.
说句话 格雷格
A word, Greg?
随着年月过去 和你单独进这间房♥
As the years go on, coming into this room alone with you
变得更可怕而不是性感
has become more scary than sexy.
你为什么溺爱她
Why are you coddling her?
现在她需要推动 而不是拥抱
She needs a push right now, not a hug.
她紧张 她是我们的宝贝
She's nervous. She's our baby --
她快十岁了
She is turning 10!
这是我们帮助她成长的机会
And this is our opportunity to help her grow up a little.
我需要这个
I need this.
我当妈当得快死了
I am getting "Mama"'d to death in there.
你为什么急着让她长大
What's your hurry to make her grow up?
-她是我们最小的孩子 -正是
- She's our last one. - ?Exactly.
我们就快要重拾我们的生活了
We're on the verge of getting our lives back.
除非我们行动
Not if we take action.
我们再生个孩子
Let's have another baby.
你能把我的尖叫枕头拿来吗
Can you get my screaming pillow?
孩子们长大了我难过
I'm sad our kids are getting big.
我想念给他们读书
I miss reading them books,
他们抓住我的手
they reach for your hand,
我想念他们发错音
I miss the way they mispronounce words.
泰勒还会这样 但并不可爱
Taylor still does it, but it's not cute.
令人担心
It's more worrisome. ?
今天和维芙的宝宝玩
Playing with Viv's baby today
让我想再来一次
made me want to start all over again.
那我祝你和你第二任老婆一切都好
Well then I wish you and your second wife the very best.
我不能在同学家过夜 妈妈
I can't go to the sleepover, Mama.
我觉得我的月经来了
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表