剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
How'd you find that out again?
我从她的管家那里挖到不少私人信息
I got a bunch of private information from her housekeeper
用来威胁克洛伊
and used it to blackmail Chloe
这样她不会告诉别人
so that she wouldn't tell everybody
安娜凯特偷了她的烛台
that Anna-Kat stole a candlestick from her house.
你的法定名字不是克洛伊·布朗·米勒
And, your legal name isn't Chloe Brown Mueller.
你叫旺达·威格利
It's Wanda Wiggly.
-威格利 -老天
- Wig-lay! - For God's sakes!
你俩之间的仇恨简直...
The hate you two have for each other is...
鼓舞人心
...inspiring.
我的天 W的被撕了
Oh, my God. The "W"'s have been ripped out.
可疑 查索引
Mm, suspicious. Check the index.
旺达·威格利参加了垒球队
Wanda Wiggly was on the softball team
和年鉴委员会
and the yearbook committee.
脸被叉了
Her face is X'ed out.
这里的脸也被叉了
Ah! Her faced is X'ed out here, too!
显然是克洛伊干的
Clearly Chloe did this.
她肯定有猫屎
She must have had some punum.
我家保姆哈拉在教我语言
Oh, my nanny Chava has been teaching me things.
好的 我们不要放弃
Hmm. Okay. Oh, okay. Let's not give up.
看年鉴上谁站在克洛伊旁边
Look who's standing next to Chloe on the yearbook staff.
埃露莉斯·保罗森
Eloise Paulson!
谁
Who?
埃莉医生
Dr. Ellie. Dr. Ellie!
她和旺达·威格利同班
She was in class with Wanda Wiggly.
她的办公室可能有年鉴
She might have a copy of the yearbook in her office
克洛伊没有下手
that Chloe hasn't gotten to.
你得去拿到
You have got to get your hands on it.
现在埃莉医生不太喜欢我
Yeah, Dr. Ellie is not exactly a fan of mine right now.
安娜凯特 我意思是
I'm just saying, Anna-Kat,
我相信埃莉医生作为教育工作者
I'm sure Dr. Ellie, as an educator,
后悔她的咪♥咪♥变得这么大
regrets how big her ta-tas turned out.
我一点也不后悔
I regret nothing.
这是我做过的最棒的事
It's the best thing I ever did.
好的 好的
Uh-huh, okay, okay.
格雷格
Greg?
别指望我
No.
看来这代表
I guess this means
我必须向埃莉医生道歉
I'm going to have to apologize to Dr. Ellie.
我讨厌向别人道歉
I hate apologizing to people.
给人一种我做错事的印象
It gives the impression that I have done something wrong.
那我们就溜进办公室抢走年鉴
So let's just sneak into her office and grab the yearbook.
我不知道
Ah, I don't know.
有时候真心的道歉
Sometimes a heartfelt apology
真的能让你的能量系统焕然一新
really clears out your whole energetic system.
又一个你不能放弃第二次早餐的原因
Ugh. Another reason you cannot quit Second Breakfast.
那我就得一个人听这种胡言乱语
Then I'm stuck by myself listening to this farkakte nonsense!
-闭嘴 多瑞丝 -你闭嘴
- Shut up, Doris. - You shut up.
在图书馆别说话
You're supposed to be quiet in a library.
我在为你的办公室做最后的装饰
I'm just putting the finishing touches on your office.
你把所有东西搬进了前厅
You moved everything into the foyer?
不是所有东西 有些东西得放在车♥库♥
Well, not everything. I had to put some stuff in the garage.
对一个大老爷们来说 你的小摆设可不少
For a man you have a lot of knickknacks.
你怎么这么早回家了
What are you doing home so early?
有时候在大学的办公室很难工作
I sometimes find it hard to work in my office at the university.
每次我无视我的助理
Whenever I try to ignore my assistant,
他都以为我在玩猜谜
he thinks we're playing charades.
在写笔记
Writing in a notebook.
恋恋笔记本
"The Notebook."
往上看
Looking up.
麻辣宝贝
"Uptown Girl"!
生气
Angry. Angry.
12怒汉
"12 Angry Men"!
好的 走开了
Okay. Walking away.
与歌♥同行
"Walk --" "Walk the Line"!
我走了
I'm leaving for the day.
走了
Going. Gone.
乱世佳人
"Gone with the Wind"!
对 乱世佳人
Yes, "Gone with the Wind."
我们真是合作无间
We're quite the team!
格雷格 你真的要学会
Greg, you really do need to learn
为自己争取
how to stand up for yourself.
过来帮我糊墙
Now come help me spackle the walls
你的文凭摘下来了
where your diplomas used to be.
怎么样
So, what do you think?
凯瑟琳
Kathryn...
你不能把我从我自己的办公室赶出去
You cannot move me out of my own office.
你是客人 你已经越界了
You're a guest and you've overstepped your bounds.
欢迎你用这间房♥
You're welcome to stay in this room
在我上班以及晚上的时候
when I'm at the office, and overnight.
但其他时间这间房♥是我的
But the rest of the time it's mine.
好的
Okay.
就是这样
That's it?
对 我不知道你这样想
Well, yeah. I had no idea you felt that way.
你不讨厌我
You don't hate me?
我不喜欢你也不讨厌你 格雷格
I don't feel that strongly about you either way, Greg.
我自讨苦吃完全没理由
I worked myself up in my head for no reason.
失陪 我得做件事
If you'll pardon me, I have something I need to do.
我工作时 你不要打扰我
So while I'm working, I can't be distracted
不要有送咖啡的无人机 猜谜 或是花边新闻上校
by coffee-delivering drones, charades, or Colonel Tidbits.
好
Yeah.
人家把人生最美好的时光给了你
I gave you the best years of my life!
格兰特 你才做我的助理半年
Grant, you've been my assistant for six months.
我和女友分手了
I broke up with my girlfriend
关注于我们
to focus on us!
抓到你了 旺达·威格利
Gotcha, Wanda Wiggly!
安吉拉 多瑞丝
Angela, Doris!
奥图太太 你在这里做什么
Mrs. Otto, what are you doing in here?
我来这里
Oh. I came here...
是为了
to...
道歉
apologize.
但你一个人在我的教室
But you're alone in my classroom
大白天的关着灯
in the middle of the day with the lights out.
这是惊喜道歉
It is a surprise apology.
惊喜
Surprise!
好的
Okay, then.
埃莉医生
Dr. Ellie...
我错了
I was wrong...
不该评判你
to judge you,
我更错的是
and I was even more wrong
教我的女儿评判你
to teach my daughter to judge you.
没错 你错的很离谱
That's right, you were very wrong.
你总是叫别人不要评判你
You're the one who's always telling others not to judge you,
你却转身评判我
and you turn around and judge me?
你不知道这对家伙以前是什么样子
You don't know what these looked like before.
一个向左 一个向右
One was going this way, one was going that way.
各怀目的
They had totally different agendas.
如果我在早上醒来时
And if I feel better about myself
自我感觉良好
when I wake up in the morning,
这怎么伤害你了
how is that hurting you?
没伤到我
It's not.
对不起
I'm sorry...
这次是真心的
For real this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还在习惯中
I'm still getting used to these.
见鬼
Damn it!
你怎么这么快就把年鉴照片
How did you get her yearbook photo
印在蛋糕上
printed on a cake so fast?
我是会员
Well, I have an account at this place.
我以前把我的色情照片印上去
I used to print up dirty pictures of myself
给理查德当甜点
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表